Steal John Wall

petescud

Starter
I'd surrender 2 first rounders for this guy...his game is really much better this year....what players not named LBJ and Kevin Durant would you do that for

Broadway

All Star
I'd surrender 2 first rounders for this guy...his game is really much better this year....what players not named LBJ and Kevin Durant would you do that for

This thread is so random and so full of fail. We have picks in 2015 and 2017 1st which can't be traded at this time.

So then you have to ask yourself how many other teams can offer 2 1st rounders prior to those seasons?

Then you have to ask yourself why does Washington trade Wall when they're not completely done rebuilding?

Then you have to ask yourself they are close to a playoff team(9th seed) so why would they derail that?

Then you have to ask yourself since we can only start with offering them 1st rounders in 2018 why would Washington wait that long to utilize that pick?

Think these things out in your head first before making them public. Oh and for the record Wall makes $90mil(not that good) so you're basically saying build with Melo and Wall going forward? YUCK YUCK….. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!!!!!

Last edited:

kinein

Benchwarmer
Right, might as well say steal CP3.

When will people understand that all the big names are signed to FATNORMOUS contracts and will continue to get FATNORMOUS contracts.

bigapple

Starter
if u r talkin about elite PG and stealing i will take Kyrie only.Numbers went down strong but this kid is still can shot +- 40.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I'm all for discussions.. but this is silly.

While the Knicks are at it, I'll just steal Kate Upton and Lisa Marcos. At the same time.

petescud

Starter
Sadly, this was not to be taken seriously as most took it. Basically who would you surrender several draft picks to get as just discussion.

Kiyaman

Legend
Hate to interrupt the subject .... but our first priority for the best interest of the team/fans is trading ISO-Melo asap so we can win in the postseason games?

This ISO-Melo in the final 7 minutes of each game is killing us...

Yeah, the guy said 'steal' John Wall, not trade for him. Basically, we'd need a dozen ski masks and candy bars tucked into our pockets to look like guns to pull this one off.