New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards 12/16/2013 7:30PM

Melo is having an amazing 3rd quarter, but he's having to work too hard to do it. We've seen this before, Melo is going to be on fumes in the 4th quarter.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Call me crazy but Chris Smith just put up 28 points in the D-League. With Felton and Pablo out, might as well bring him up and play him and Toure.

Unless we are going to play Toure Murry, our hand might now be forced for a trade. I trust Udrih to start, but you still need a second guy you can trust.

Knicks make a huge 3rd quarter comeback and then get flat out smoked by a bunch of role players in the 4th quarter, I've seen this movie before when we last played Boston, it doesn't end well for us.

That play epitomizes Melo's role on this team. Shump and JR both shoot up ugly bricks and then Melo gets smacked in the face as a result of it. He's our only player worth anything right now.

mafra

Legend
JR IS 4-14 FROM THE FIELD
WHERE IS T-HARD!?
Man Woodson is such a clown

Amazing, isn't it? Dude has been ice all season, especially down the stretch of games. Without fail, after 6 minute mark, it starts raining missed threes from JR. Hardaway has hot hand tonight, so of course lets sit him for Smith.... Like the first 1/4!0f season this year is the anomaly.