Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards 12/16/2013 7:30PM

I don't know about you guys but it's really hard to be me right now. Eli and Giants yesterday, The Knicks today. Whats gonna happen tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Now everyone should know who the Knicks Head coach is .. Captain Carmelo Anthony (Woodson is a puppet
    Mods pls .

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    I don't know about you guys but it's really hard to be me right now. Eli and Giants yesterday, The Knicks today. Whats gonna happen tomorrow?
    oh please, Knicks and Jets with a hint of Islanders. Atleast the Giants win Super Bowls.

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    Let's not forget we had a foul to give. So, we go to the locker room losers, and carry with us a foul and a timeout to burn.

In one play, our coach makes 3 blunders. He has Udrih in. Take him out for defensive purposes... Unless you plan to shake things up and run a zone, no way should he be playing. Here was the major problem... It should have been established in the huddle.... Defensive sub... After Wash does their play.... Call timeout, no matter what happens, then put your lone PG back in.

Then, coach fails to remind his team to use the foul, to break up any potential drive as clock is winding down under ten seconds.

Finally, he fails to call a timeout to move the inbounds to half court and give Melo a shot.

i realize Carmelo is 1-17 lately in game tying - go ahead situations (0-16 on jump shots), but you have to try, no.
    We have to get rid of headcoach Carmelo Anthony asap, and send his assistant Woodson down to the D.League to learn what it means "u got a foul to give", and when is the right time to call a time-out.

Veteran

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Mods pls .
    Didnt we have these same type of snerios with Starbury

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

we had 3 timeouts left.
    Kiyaman come on man, Melo played his ass off today...this team wouldn't even qualify as a top 5 team in the Turkish league without Melo.

12th man

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Woodson is definitely fired.

C-Webb will forever be remembered for that timeout call in final. Woody not so much....

Veteran

I actually remember a similar play when JVG was coaching in Houston. The team didn't call TO after the other team scored and JVG had to do it but a couple of seconds were wasted because he was on the other end of the floor just like Woody was on that play. When the team got back into the huddle Van Gundy cursed out the player that didn't call the time out. You could read his lips and see him saying "What the f@@k are you doing". After that play you can see the difference between a real coach like JVG and Woody.

Unfortunately the word amateur applies to the whole front office. The News had that article that said Mills style is not to anything for fear of pissing off Dolan and that NBA team exec asking which guy is Steve Mills because he didn't know.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Dec 16, 2013 at 22:23.

Did we seriously have 3 timeouts left, 1 is one thing, 3 is another. Like I said.. I've had enough, our record would be better with a different coach and all the trade rumors isn't helping

12th man

Most painful thing is that Washington Wizard fans are looking down on us right now.
    How embarrassing is that.

Can we trade Woodson? I remember manager Lou Pinella got traded from the Mariners in the early 2000's for a player. Any takers for Woodson? What can we get in return?

12th man

Why isn't Metta playing 20-30 minutes a game?

Playing Melo 40 minutes every game will get him injured.

Woodson is just an a s s.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    we had 3 timeouts left.
    Kiyaman come on man, Melo played his ass off today...this team wouldn't even qualify as a top 5 team in the Turkish league without Melo.
    Melo has been trying but he sure hasn't been clutch. He went full retard on that last play. If the Knicks don't turn this around when TC comes back he has to go to rebuild.

Don't blame Melo for the last play. That's more on Beno. He started the play without even looking at coach. Melo diden't expect to get the ball...