Amare hurt again

KingCharles34

All Star
This is painful news. Even if Amare's defense was for the most part not there his offensive efficiency was amazing. Hes worked so hard time and time again just to get injured...time and time again

Im delusional for saying this but get well soon STAT

Thats my power forwardtocry.png

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Well, he did work hard to come back and he did, almost, but i relly think he should retire at this point.
He was one of the best offensive power forwards ever, but he should hang it up now.

skisloper

Starter
Well, he did work hard to come back and he did, almost, but i relly think he should retire at this point.
He was one of the best offensive power forwards ever, but he should hang it up now.

Amare needs to retire and rid the Knicks of his contract......

There are very few NBA players in the physical shape that Amare is in....He is pure muscle and worked so hard to be back playing but at the end of the day his Knees cannot handle it.......If he was overweight or had a crap attitude one might say he has a chance but the fact that this guy has given 100% percent rehabbing just shows u his time is over....

Kiyaman

Legend

I dont know .... after last nite game, I too came down with a serious sickness that may have me injured as well.

Another coincidence .. Prig & Stat getting injured in the same game .... Lin & Stat got injured in the same game.
To many coincidence

tiger0330

Legend
Unless he requires another surgery I wouldn't say he's injured, knee swelling is to be expected with his knees. He was playing pretty well but with TC coming back he won't be missed and Bargs will get more minutes.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Amar'e Stoudemire ‏@Amareisreal 15m Fans, IM NOT INJURED, just want u to know I'm ONLY stay'n bk bc of 6 games n 9 days w/ bk2bks! Body & Knees feel great! #Knicks #STAT

I get the feeling that's a little bit of spin-control.

But it might also be legit. If he's not playing tomorrow, then there's no reason to make that flight.

I guess we'll see this weekend tho. If he can't go against the Grizz, after 6 days off. Then..

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Hate to say it but Amare's done. I'm a fan of his but its a wrap. He'll still contribute here and there but anything close to All-Star status is a thing of the past.

This obviously not a playoff team let along a championship team. Time to clean house.
Shump, Smith (JR and Chris) and even Chandler. Wave bye. Bring in some expiring contracts and draft pics. Gasol's contract expires next year. Keep him for a year and give him a **** deal or release him next year. The rebuilding effort has to start now.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
K-Mart is out at least 2 weeks as well with an abdominal injury. Jeremy Tyler time. With Chris Smith being brought up it appears that Aldrich will be the one to be cut.

bigapple

Starter
Amare is and will be worthless vs such team like Heat Pacers and few west elite teams

vs Wizards again 2 travellings 2 offense and scoring again under 30%

btw Pacers will be playing propably against Heat without JAmes so they got huge opportunity to take 2-0 lead in RS.

bigapple

Starter
K-Mart is out at least 2 weeks as well with an abdominal injury. Jeremy Tyler time. With Chris Smith being brought up it appears that Aldrich will be the one to be cut.

then on Chrimas vs OKC we will be witness next blow out Durant Westbrook will kill us.