Penny Hardaway Activated

rady

Administrator
Staff member
New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Isiah Thomas announced today that guard/forward Anfernee Hardaway has been activated and guard Jamison Brewer has been placed on the Injured List with right big toe tendinitis.
Hardaway, 6-7, 215-pounds, had missed the past 14 games after being placed on the Injured List on Dec. 7 due to a strained right hamstring. In 14 bench appearances this season, the 11-year NBA veteran is averaging 6.6 points, 2.8 rebounds and 23.7 minutes.

Brewer, 6-4, 195-pounds, is averaging 1.3 points and 10.3 minutes in four bench appearances.

The active roster remains at 12, with two on the Injured List.

http://www.nba.com/knicks/news/hardaway_050101.htm

DownUnderKnick3

Benchwarmer
It will be hard for Penny to get back into a good rythem with Wilkens establishing a good 4 man rotation off the bench while he was injured.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
so your telling me the coach doesnt have the final say in who plays how much on game day ..... i find that odd????.....regardless if its right he sucks horribly. The knicks play ppl on pay not on performance

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I say Houston needs more bench time, he's not ready yet, and Ariza needs more action time with Marbury and not Norris. Norris makes Ariza look useless because of his half court game. Marbury sometimes is like that, but on a good game wen he's looking to run Ariza is good. I also want to see that defensive unit earlier in the game!