Our savior has arrived: Chris Smith called up

skisloper

Starter
Does it get any better then this....getting real hard to be a continued Knick fan

I love it.......does anyone have any doubt that of course Chris Smith will get a lot of playing time.....Woody again will look to kiss JR'a ass..........I cannot wait for Shump or someone to get on Chris Smith you will have Woody and JR all over them..................Lets see when JR has the ball I wonder who he will pass to........as silly and childish as that sounds this is the exact direction of our team........I wonder if Woody went out partying with JR one night I mean what goes on between them is unheard of........Popovich is 1000x harsher with Duncan then Woody is with JR.....

WHAT A F'KIN JOKE WE ARE

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was wondering why smith hasnt been playing....its was for this moment.....WOOOOOOOO

enter the dragon....linsanity part 2...dream lives on in ny

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Just for the record, Melo doesn't even like JR so why would he give a damn about his dumbass brother?

metrocard

Legend
Melo is team leader. I would hope he would look to stand up to Woody and say hell no to Chris Smith.....the Woody JR tandom is a circus.

You want Melo to be Jesus Christ. Instead of you crying for Melo to be a team leader, why dont you stress the fact that Melo has no team to lead?

skisloper

Starter
You want Melo to be Jesus Christ. Instead of you crying for Melo to be a team leader, why dont you stress the fact that Melo has no team to lead?

Metro you talk about Melo as a top 15 player, always defending him but you say things like this and I just dont get it....Melo should not be a leader ???? One only leads if its an ideal situation for him...last I checked thats not the definition of a leader........As Melo said.I will take less shots and look to move the ball as my 30 points arent helping....thats leading.......put Lebron , Durant , Kobe in Melos shoes and what do you think you would have ???? not this record......I get it MELO IS GREAT MELO IS GREAT.....

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
2q9azpc.jpg

rejoice everyone

metrocard

Legend
Metro you talk about Melo as a top 15 player, always defending him but you say things like this and I just dont get it....Melo should not be a leader ???? One only leads if its an ideal situation for him...last I checked thats not the definition of a leader........As Melo said.I will take less shots and look to move the ball as my 30 points arent helping....thats leading.......put Lebron , Durant , Kobe in Melos shoes and what do you think you would have ???? not this record......I get it MELO IS GREAT MELO IS GREAT.....

Melo can lead a roster of good players.
He can't lead a roster of bad players.

Stop expecting him to lead a roster when the roster is bottom 5 in the NBA.

Kobe and Durant can't even save this team. LeBron will probably struggle to carry this team to a .500 record right now. I don't think you understand how bad Amare, Smith and Felton have been all season long plus our injury prone roster. It's a weak roster and theres no denying that.