Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Memphis Grizzlies 12/21/2013 12:00PM

I hate timeouts in all sports, that's just me. I always want the game to be continuous and go go go so the past couple minutes have been torture haha

How do we not go for 3 in that situation? Woodson has to be the worst coach in the NBA and that's hard because J-Kidd is still employed.

Veteran

Add our free throw shooting to lists of ways we find to throw games away.

Veteran

Hey guys, stop me if you heard this one before? Too little too late.

LOL THE KNICKS LOSE WITH JR HANDLING OUR FINAL 3 POSSESSIONS.

How does Mike Woodson have a F**KING job!?!

Superstar

I give up. I'm done watching games this season. I'm disgusted to call myself a knicks fan. Everyone not named Melo,Hardaway and Pablo is pathetic

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    I give up. I'm done watching games this season. I'm disgusted to call myself a knicks fan. Everyone not named Melo,Hardaway and Pablo is pathetic
    i am consider the same. After OKC and 2 raptors in new year i am really thinking to STOP watching full games

main reason WHY?

main reason is WOODSON and his decisions his rotations

he will be keeping Felton Shumpet and JR on the floor on monday Felton will b back

MELO is just insaine
    his style is terrible just looking for contact +1 no jump shoots no wide shoots

SHUMP is gone last 10 games 7 was scoreless

Players that brigning up something r Pablo and TH jr but Woodson is limiting them

Superstar

Melo streak scored too late….but hey at least we can say he was hitting shots in the clutch per say

I thought the return of Chandler was supposed to solve our problems? At least that's what we've been told.

Superstar

Originally Posted by petescud
    yep, me too...the rest are goners if i ran the team

I want a complete purge so that we can rebuild with guys at the important positions all around the same age. Maybe keep TH Jr since he is 21.

Veteran

If the Nets were winning I think I would switch teams at this point. The team from the front office, the coaches, the players minus Melo suck.

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Melo streak scored too late….but hey at least we can say he was hitting shots in the clutch per say

I thought the return of Chandler was supposed to solve our problems? At least that's what we've been told.
    Chandler is overpaid and overrated just like Metro says. Mark Cuban does not regret not re-signing him.

Superstar

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Chandler is overpaid and overrated just like Metro says. Mark Cuban does not regret not re-signing him.

I think that applies to more than just Chandler….add in

Bargnani
    Amar'e
    J.R. Smith
    Melo

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

lol @ you listing Melo with those bums.

Chandler can't even stay healthy and his main attribute are within his physical attributes, being injured Chandler isn't even a top 15 center.

Bargnani isn't even a top 25 PF and Amare isn't close to the top 40.

JR Smith just doesn't take his career seriously.

Melo's usage rate this season is 31.3. Last season it was over 35. His career average is 31.6

Him Pablo Prigioni and Tim Hardaway Jr. have been the only guys playing well this season.

and you still label Melo as "overrated"? You're becoming a bigger joker than this sad team.

Originally Posted by metrocard

Chandler can't even stay healthy and his main attribute are within his physical attributes, being injured Chandler isn't even a top 15 center.

Melo's usage rate this season is 31.3. Last season it was over 35. His career average is 31.6

Him Pablo Prigioni and Tim Hardaway Jr. have been the only guys playing well this season.

and you still label Melo as "overrated"? You're becoming a bigger joker than this sad team.
    I think to some degree Melo is overrated he has superstar status but he doesn't play like one night in night out, he takes too many nights off. He did play great tonight but the rest of the team didn't get it done tonight.

Superstar

Originally Posted by metrocard

\

ACTUAL FACTUAL…...

Melo is overpaid and overrated(by gullible Knick fans and fan boys).

Remember how most fans were irate that ESPN ranked him 17th(which is still too high). For crying out loud there are many fans who think we should pay him 5yrs $130mil<----------not even a Slug would do this

44% and 35% is very HO-HUM especially when you chuck 20+/gm playing 40+min/gm and can't even drop above 3dimes consistently. He's supposed to be DAT STAR…DAT GO TO GUY that not many teams have to put them over the top. He's on a team that has lost practically 20gms out 25 played. We were told he "CARRIED US DRAGGED US" to the playoffs last year…then when some ask why are we 8-18 this yr those same fans will say we're missing Kidd and Sheed……ROTFLOLMNOP!!!!!