Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knicks trying to trade for Kyle Lowery

Trade Icon Knicks trying to trade for Kyle Lowery

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Knicks had interest in Denver's Andre Miller, but focusing now on trying to make deal for Toronto's Kyle Lowry, sources tell Yahoo

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Knicks discussing a trade with the Raptors that would send Kyle Lowry to New York.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Raymond Felton would likely be sent to TOR in any deal for Lowry, tho Knicks would need to include more salary (MWP?) to make it work.

If Shumpert is involved I'm f**king done. However, it seems the Raptors just want to clear his contract so I don't think Shump is being discussed unless Dolan hates him this much. But guys, we're close to getting rid of Felton! maybe Jr can go too!

update: THEY WANT A FIRST ROUND PICK. IF THIS GETS DONE, WE WILL NEVER RECOVER
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Knicks' next tradeable 1st-rd pick is in 2018. Their 2014 and 2016 picks are already gone.

Superstar

What's Lowry's contract looking like?

Originally Posted by rob low
    what's lowry's contract looking like?
    2012-13: $5,750,000.
    2013-14: $6,210,000.
    2014-15: Ufa.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] If the Knicks want Lowry, they may be forced to part with Tim Hardaway Jr.

WHAT THE F**K IS GOING ON

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I rather not trade a first or Tim.Lowry is Felton is defense. Solid PG but not a PG who will change this team.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Knicks need to be careful dealing with Ujiri. Before you know it we'll wake up naked, cold, and without our draft picks for the next 20 seasons.

Kyle Lowry played in Memphis and Houson with both of them he was in playoffs

Felton must go but Lowry is not worth more player and any draft picks

Knicks need any PG for trade Felton is simply miserable

MWP and SHUMP must stay

RT [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] A deal for Kyle Lowry would likely include Raymond Felton and Iman Shumpert or Tim Hardaway. < What a joke the Knicks are

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Knicks Offering Raymond Felton, Metta World Peace, 2018 1st Round pick To Raptors For Kyle Lowry

I don't know, I just do not know

Veteran

Looks like it would have to be Shump and Felton to make this work salary wise. If its Timmy and Felton the Knicks would have to include another asset. Screw Ujiri if he wants either Shump or Timmy, Lowry isn't worth it for a less than 1 year rental.

Looks like it would have to be Shump and Felton to make this work salary wise. If its Timmy and Felton the Knicks would have to include another asset. Screw Ujiri if he wants either Shump or Timmy, Lowry isn't worth it for a less than 1 year rental.
    The deal right now is Felton and Metta World Peace. The Knicks are refusing to add the 2018 first round pick but we all know they'll break. Now if they add T-Hard instead....That'd be too much for me to handle.

Sometimes I get the feeling the dudes in the Knicks front office are trying trades on NBA 2K, then picking up the phone and saying some **** like "well we crunched the numbers and it seems to work, what do you think?"

i want totally dissmiss this trade

get FELTON and cash taking 2 guys for average Lowery is not proper move

if MWP i will b miss him New yorker 3s shooter good D but limited time by Woody again

BTW, what did you expect? Toronto wants to unload Lowry, but they wanna get some value in return. They ain't gonna take Felton and 2068 protected 2nd round pick for Christ's sake. This is how NBA deals are made. So, if you want Lowry, you have to know the deal will likely include Shump/Hardaway and a 1st rounder.