Knicks 2015

bigapple

Starter
i just founded this and seems some1 is really good in this

Step 1: Cut Chris Smith Done!!
Step 2: Melo to Clips at trade deadline. Clips acquire: Melo/JR/KMart/MWP/Aldrich…..Knicks acquire: 2014 Draft Pick/2016 Draft Pick/Bullock/Jordan/Dudley/Barnes/filler contracts…Trust me this works using Bledsoe trade exception and dividing the swap into 2 individual trades. Jordan’s contract expires at end of 2014-15 when he will be 27. If he’s playing well I presume we’d have option to re-sign him to 5 years (versus 4 for other teams). Barnes is terrible so far this year but his contract is dumpable at no cost to us in summer of 2015. Dudley hasn’t played well either so far this season but would be expiring contract in 2015.
Step 3: Chandler to OKC for Adams/Perkins/filler contract
Step 4: Felton/Prigs/3m/2018 draft pick for Lowry
Very simple rebuild, all those trades should go through. Here’s 9 players by position we could have entering summer of 2015 (remember the Clips 2014 draft pick selection would be somewhere in there also):
1….Lowry/Murry
2….Shump/Hardaway
3….Dudley/Bullock
4….Tyler
5….Adams
35m cap space plus 5m MLE plus 2m BAE plus 2015 draft pick. What’s not to like?

i will agree for such move ONLY if this can bring title to Knicks and can compete with OKC Pacers Heat

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'd be all for keeping Prigioni (aside from current injury, he's usually healthy and doesn't have that much mileage), K-Mart, and Metta World Peace since they'll only cost the vet. minimum. Aside from Melo and Tyson, we HAVE to go young. Tim Hardaway, Jr. is showing a lot in his rookie season, and maybe this team needs to start over for Shump to regain his offense. I wouldn't mind Murry being being the permanent back-up PG so he can develop.

paris401

Starter
I'd be all for keeping Prigioni (aside from current injury, he's usually healthy and doesn't have that much mileage), K-Mart, and Metta World Peace since they'll only cost the vet. minimum. Aside from Melo and Tyson, we HAVE to go young. Tim Hardaway, Jr. is showing a lot in his rookie season, and maybe this team needs to start over for Shump to regain his offense. I wouldn't mind Murry being being the permanent back-up PG so he can develop.

this is how low we have fallen...talking about keeping a kmart, a metta, a prick.. I mean a prig... wow... we are screwed in the 14-15 season.. and even if we are able to re-tool, will it be in 15-16, or 16-17... wow/...