New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 1/3/2014 8:00PM

Y'know, that last possession wasn't a terrible try. Tough loss for us. Woodson's rotations continue to baffle me. No reason Houston should have had a chance to win that one. We need to play more Murry and THJ. Not sure what else Woodson needs to see to realize that. He buried Shump all year and now that Shump is out of his miserable slump, he may be our best player.

A lineup of Chandler, Melo, Shump, THJ, and Murry getting the bulk of the minutes, is that too much to ask for? Good offensive lineup, good defensive lineup, could even hold its own with rebounding given Melo's improvement on the boards. We should at least give it a shot. What do we have to lose?

Kiyaman

Legend
Shut the hell up Breen ....
How the FFFF is it a mental error .. Woodson played JR 24 minutes in the 2nd half, JR defense was poor, and his offense is somewhere in the 2012-13 regular season games.
Woodson ur a jerk! Tyson made sure we called a time-out with seconds left in the game, to make a play, and put a offensive lineup on the court .. Stat/Barg/Melo/THJ/Shump.

Its not nice to just Shiiiiii .... on a no-planning Woodson & Delussional JRsmith without noticing ....
Melo scored 4 points in the 4th qtr., then passed the ball twice in a crunchtime game situation to the dum dum who didnt know the score was tied with 17 sec remaining in the game.

We shouldve WON this game .. so I wouldnt have to BASH our Knicks Three-Stooges this weekend during the Wildcard Playoffs

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
You know what what's weird? Despite J.R.'s bad and mediocre play this season, he's been moving the ball well enough. Woodson should have played Tim Hardaway, Jr. more than him.

Maybe Smith intentionally shot that three instead of holding the ball to see how many minutes he gets no matter how he plays.

Kiyaman

Legend
JR got the greatest EXCUSE this time .. he thought we were down by 2

This is the player that HC Woodson have the most confidence in next to Melo.
I still cant believe Woodson played JR the entire 24 minutes of the 2nd half, as if we didnt play a game in San Antonio last nite, having a young rested THJ on the bench
What did JR do on the court tonight for 32 minutes?
SG-Harden scored 37 points, and SF-Parson scored 17 points.

Rob Low

Rotation player
What are we gonna do about this guy JR? How can a 10 year nba vet consistently make this many boneheaded plays?

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
If Shumpert is traded before Woody resigns/is fired, or before JR is traded, I'm done.
Not gonna care, not gonna follow, not gonna watch.
Just too frustrating...seeing the same garbage over and over again.

metrocard

Legend
Guys we're 10-22. Toronto is ahead by 7.5 games. A win here and there isn't going to make much difference; even in losses that we play well to good teams. The season has been done. Its all about getting some of players to play better, which they are, so they are tradeable. Sorry to say we're too much in a hole to save the season with a respectable record.

It's really time to pack it up.