New York Knicks @ Houston Rockets 1/3/2014 8:00PM

skisloper

Starter
What are we gonna do about this guy JR? How can a 10 year nba vet consistently make this many boneheaded plays?

Its not what to do about JR....the guy is who he is when we signed him for 4 years......There is no mystery to it as JR has no secrets....we all know how he has low bball IQ......The one thing JR can do is get hot and becoming an explosive scoring machine.........

The better question is what to do with WOODY.....JR should have never been in at the end...he had no rest in the 2nd half, could not make a shot , is a weak defender and has a low basketball IQ ............WOODY needs to coach smart and he just does not.........Woody of course knows JR should not have shot but then is even quoted as saying " If JR makes the shot we win and would not be having this conversation " ....NO WOODY....IF JR makes the shot then the Rockets still have 17 seconds to tie the game and sent it to overtime.....

But to see Woody yelling at the Urich is just unreal.......I do not know if Woody is a racist or has an inferior complex but his treatment of Urich and Pablo comes into question.......

On one play Woody yelled out Urich why he did not pass to Shump but it was clear Urich wanted shump to come around him so Shump would have a weaker defender on him.....WOODY JUST DOES NOT GET IT,,,,,,,

JR, FELTON PLAY LIKE CRAP AND WOODY HOLDS THEIR HAND,

Kiyaman

Legend
Guys we're 10-22. Toronto is ahead by 7.5 games. A win here and there isn't going to make much difference; even in losses that we play well to good teams. The season has been done. Its all about getting some of players to play better, which they are, so they are tradeable. Sorry to say we're too much in a hole to save the season with a respectable record.

It's really time to pack it up.

Metro .... stop actin like u didnt see this drunk-punch coming .. the signs were there but u wanted to play neutral to keep KO members optimistic. I aplaud u.

I admit at the start of the season, I didnt see us playing .500 b.ball when HC Mike Woodson put restriction on Stat & K-Mart. But I didnt imagine we wouldve subject ourselves to be a struggling .300 b.ball team.

What no-one is mentioning about this final minute Loss in Houston, are Carmelo Anthony 98.5 % of the time takes all the crunchtime-shots in the final 3 minutes of the game the past 3 seasons.
Lastnight, in the final minute of the game Melo did not demand the ball like he always did in every game for 3 yrs. Melo's teammates kept throwing him the ball anyway, and Melo kept throwing the ball back. WHY? why? why?
is it because ....
The win in Houston, wouldve went to Shump MVP outstanding performance .. producing all-star stats 26 pts, 5 ast, 4 rbs, 1 stl, on 9-14 shooting, and a relentless defense.
And peeps wonder why they see Shump yelling/screaming at Melo, then HC Woodson throughout this "TANKING" season.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Metro .... What no-one is mentioning about this final minute Loss in Houston, are Carmelo Anthony 98.5 % of the time takes all the crunchtime-shots in the final 3 minutes of the game the past 3 seasons.
Lastnight, in the final minute of the game Melo did not demand the ball like he always did in every game for 3 yrs. Melo's teammates kept throwing him the ball anyway, and Melo kept throwing the ball back. WHY? why? why?

Mods how can you respectively let this dumb f*ck fill up our threads with this garbage?

Your B!tch ass has BEGGED AND BEGGED for Melo to pass the ball and not take the final shots and now that he does that it you're wondering WHY HE DID??

F*ck you dude, im done with your retarded ass.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

rady

Administrator
Staff member
just in case you missed it, Billy the angry knick fan with the jr rant

CoolClyde

Mods how can you respectively let this dumb f*ck fill up our threads with this garbage?

Your B!tch ass has BEGGED AND BEGGED for Melo to pass the ball and not take the final shots and now that he does that it you're wondering WHY HE DID??

F*ck you dude, im done with your retarded ass.

haha. Kiyaman is entitled to his opinions, as long as he's not dissing forum members.

on the other hand, you should calm down, put him on ignore if you're done with him, and just continue contributing as usual.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
haha. Kiyaman is entitled to his opinions, as long as he's not dissing forum members.

on the other hand, you should calm down, put him on ignore if you're done with him, and just continue contributing as usual.
Yup.

I have to say, I have no idea what Kiya was saying in that last part of his post.

metrocard

Legend
Metro .... stop actin like u didnt see this drunk-punch coming .. the signs were there but u wanted to play neutral to keep KO members optimistic. I aplaud u.

I admit at the start of the season, I didnt see us playing .500 b.ball when HC Mike Woodson put restriction on Stat & K-Mart. But I didnt imagine we wouldve subject ourselves to be a struggling .300 b.ball team.

What no-one is mentioning about this final minute Loss in Houston, are Carmelo Anthony 98.5 % of the time takes all the crunchtime-shots in the final 3 minutes of the game the past 3 seasons.
is it because ....
The win in Houston, wouldve went to Shump MVP outstanding performance .. producing all-star stats 26 pts, 5 ast, 4 rbs, 1 stl, on 9-14 shooting, and a relentless defense.
And peeps wonder why they see Shump yelling/screaming at Melo, then HC Woodson throughout this "TANKING" season.

Well, it's a good to see Shumpert alive. I'd like to see Shumpert get his FG to 43-44% and his 3pt to 38-39% to finish the season and I would call it a successful season for Shumpert. His PPG could jump up to 11-13 ppg if he keeps up his play which is really all we need from Iman.