Mike Woodson's Infatuation With JR's Gone Too Far

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 15.454545021057129px;">

Woodson's infatuation with JR Smith has gotta stop. He's the 3rd best SG on the team, and this whole Morgan-Freeman-esque Mentor Savior **** has gotta end. It happened again against Detroit, but now Felton's in the f'ing mix as well.

I just want to see our team play smart. That's all I want.

Number3

Benchwarmer
JR shouldnt play that damn much !!... He almost cost us the game yesterday... his dumb turnover lead to a Detroit run

His dumb decisions cost us points and games

Kiyaman

Legend
When Mike Woodson decrease JRsmith minutes to 18 to 20 per game is when the Knicks become a team.
When Mike Woodson chop Melo's minutes down to 32 to 34 per game is when the Knicks become a team.

Kiyaman

Legend
Crazy⑧s;281437 said:
<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12.727272033691406px; line-height: 15.454545021057129px;">

Woodson's infatuation with JR Smith has gotta stop. He's the 3rd best SG on the team, and this whole Morgan-Freeman-esque Mentor Savior **** has gotta end. It happened again against Detroit, but now Felton's in the f'ing mix as well.

I just want to see our team play smart. That's all I want.

Well, Kenny Smith warned us about "inconsistent" JRsmith in the 2011-12 season, then warned us again in the 2012-13 season.
Then Kenny Smith and others laughed at us throughout the 2012-13 postseason games.

All Kenny Smith is saying these daze is, "$50 Thousand Dollars!".
If Woodson wouldve acted as a veteran headcoach, and DNP JRsmith the following game the NBA-league wouldve fine JR $10 thousand dollars. But the Knicks organization condone JR act to the point where JR tried the same sillyness again in the following game .. so I agree with Kenny Smith "$50 thousand dollars is a lot of money for a $10 thousand dollar fine.".
Will JR go for a 3rd time??? is the NBA joke.