Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 1/9/2014 8:00PM

Great win tonight, and i was very close to my prediction....thank you....Go knicks

Superstar

Great game by Melo,Stat,Bargs,Felton, and Shump but the most impressive was Woodson for sticking to his guns and benching Jr. Especially in a nationally televised game against the Heat.

I agree Rob...JR was slumping most of the game but i was happy to see him cheering towards the end. Maybe the benching and making him earn his minutes will help him. Sad thing is this guy has all the tools to be a great player

Veteran

J.R. not playing and us winning this game by a good margin sort of says something about his play, doesn't it?

In any case this was a great game. Obviously Melo had his minutes but I think Amar'e is the unsung hero...11 rebounds in 26:34 and a +19 on the night! Added 14 points to boot also...Amar'e can still be an effective player for us, good to see.

Felton, too, had a great game. 14 assists!

Overall, this difference in the game lay in the rebounding. We outrebounded them by 11 and had 5 fewer TO's and used the additional possessions effectively. That was the game.

Veteran

I never gave Stern any Props untill now .... that "$50 grand fine" was aimed more at Mike Woodson for condone all JR Bullshiiiiii with more playingtime.
    I dont want to see JR on the court in a Knicks jersey the rest of the season .. JR has no class or chemistry with any PG we had for the past 3 seasons.

Veteran

Great win by our Knicks 4 out 5 getting on track now so we don't have to read retarded posts by 3GDummy

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

This may very well change our entire season

If they can figure out how to use hand sanitizer then maybe. This flu sh;t with Tyson is ridiculous. It spreads by always removing the mouthpiece and then touching the rock or shaking hands.

Is Tyson's Aids patient immune system not alarming? With all the zinc products we have? Really?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Red
    If they can figure out how to use hand sanitizer then maybe. This flu sh;t with Tyson is ridiculous. It spreads by always removing the mouthpiece and then touching the rock or shaking hands.

Is Tyson's Aids patient immune system not alarming? With all the zinc products we have? Really?
    Knicks have probably been bottom 5 in the NBA in the department of health and prevention of injuries since 2002.