Do you believe the Knicks need a new PG?

Paul1355

All Star
iono, I just didn't feel like including Shumpert or Hardaway in a trade.

Thats why Im so nervous about the trade deadline.

Will a team accept anything from us if Iman or Tim aren't including?
im scared of this too...to be honest I am threw with Shump...i think he is overrated and has attitude problems. you see it on the bench adn when he yells back at woodson...dude needs to humble himself and look at his putrid stats.

Shump is a head case....Hardaway is a spark...Hardaway was made for this team...He has mroe value to me right now because of his offensive abilities

metrocard

Legend
im scared of this too...to be honest I am threw with Shump...i think he is overrated and has attitude problems. you see it on the bench adn when he yells back at woodson...dude needs to humble himself and look at his putrid stats.

Shump is a head case....Hardaway is a spark...Hardaway was made for this team...He has mroe value to me right now because of his offensive abilities

Too early to give up on Shumpert. We gave up on Ariza and look how that turned out for us. Shumpert has game and anyone who gives up on a player with only 2 years of experience will be made a fooled 3 seasons from now.

Shumpert proved he can play A level defense, Hardaway hasn't done that yet. Lets keep both.

We don't have any draft picks and they're our most valuable trade assets. We let go of one, we lost value as a team.

skisloper

Starter
Too early to give up on Shumpert. We gave up on Ariza and look how that turned out for us. Shumpert has game and anyone who gives up on a player with only 2 years of experience will be made a fooled 3 seasons from now.

Shumpert proved he can play A level defense, Hardaway hasn't done that yet. Lets keep both.

We don't have any draft picks and they're our most valuable trade assets. We let go of one, we lost value as a team.

Look at Prigioni's record as a Knicks starter....whats wrong with Woodson.

metrocard

Legend
Look at Prigioni's record as a Knicks starter....whats wrong with Woodson.

Prigioni plays defense, passes and can hit the 3. Everything we need at PG, him and Hardaway would make a great back court.

Now we just need some rebounds at the 4 and 5. Who knows, maybe Aldrich and Tyler can surprise us.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Prigioni plays defense, passes and can hit the 3. Everything we need at PG, him and Hardaway would make a great back court.

Now we just need some rebounds at the 4 and 5. Who knows, maybe Aldrich and Tyler can surprise us.

I'm trying to figure out how we beefed so much years back and I agree with just about everything you post now. With this front office fear that they might do something stupid out of desperation. I'm 50/50 on an Anthony trade. But if they trade anyone it should be him for draft picks, expiring contracts and/or young players with small contracts. Since this team is no better than the Gallo/Chandler Knicks I can't say that it would be a loss if we traded Anthony.

metrocard

Legend
I'm trying to figure out how we beefed so much years back and I agree with just about everything you post now. With this front office fear that they might do something stupid out of desperation. I'm 50/50 on an Anthony trade. But if they trade anyone it should be him for draft picks, expiring contracts and/or young players with small contracts. Since this team is no better than the Gallo/Chandler Knicks I can't say that it would be a loss if we traded Anthony.

I was like 18 years old back then, at 25 my mind developed and I see things a little clearer lol

At this point, Knicks need to make it clear what direction they're going.

Playoffs really doesn't benefit us in anyway except keeping Denver from getting a lottery pick(highly doubt Denver makes the playoffs in the West, so if Denver misses the playoffs, they get their own lottery pick which will be anywhere from 9-14)

if Knicks finish worse than Denver then we award more than we already did. We have to worry about this with Toronto in the future as well via the Bargnani trade.

I hope we trade Melo to acquire draft picks and clear cap space.

Not because I gave up on Melo, just because we have no value in Chandler, Stats and Bargnani's contracts...we gotta pay those contracts out and wait till they expire.

So much for that amnesty on Billups....