New York Knicks vs Phoenix Suns 1/13/2014 7:30PM

Almost gave this game away, but we showed some character and came back for the win. KMart is the OT MVP. Let's go Knicks!

Oh, and by the way, we're now the 8th seed in the East. That's playoffs, not the draft lottery, baby. Suck it haters!

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
OMG I have never enjoyed looking at a ref so much like I did tonight. Lord I wish she would do all the Knicks games.

petescud

Starter
Cool ref in tonights game....kinda kept to herself from what i saw. Tonights game had CHOKE written all over it. I was so proud of the guys Defense toward the end to pull this out....Find any way to win. Goooo Knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
Oh, and by the way, we're now the 8th seed in the East. That's playoffs, not the draft lottery, baby. Suck it haters!

Whew ..a tweet-tweet 3-ball OT win became fresh air from watching our 10 pt lead collapse to a Suns 2 pt lead in the 4th qtr..
We are still playing like we are in a COMA in the 4th qtr. .... we gave to many minutes to Felton & Melo in the first 3 quarters of the game. It wasnt that they were tired or aghausted, they used up all their ISO scoring moves in the first 3 qtr., and had no more suprise moves to score on the Suns in the 4th qtr..
The Phoenix Suns headcoach Hornchek is on his way to become the next NBA HC Sloan.

P.S .. The 7th & 8th seeded teams in the East will get SWEPT in the first round...

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
We are still playing like we are in a COMA in the 4th qtr. .... we gave to many minutes to Felton & Melo in the first 3 quarters of the game.

P.S .. The 7th & 8th seeded teams in the East will get SWEPT in the first round...

Agreed and agreed.