Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Wojo Reports Trade...3-Team(Heat/Warriors/Celtics)

Superstar

Originally Posted by bluechox2
    dengs been traded to CLE...anyhow, we dont need another sf...what we need is a tru pg that can defend his spot better than what we have

we need to get on that rondo train asap

I said "could have" in probability. I know Deng has been traded. If you look at the players/assets(Novak/2016 pick included) I listed in the trade, it was obvious I was referring to a time prior...what if we had kept assets longer scenario.

Uhhhmmm let's say we trade TimBugJr

Hinrich
    Shump
    Deng
    Melo
    Chandler

That's fairly solid and a pretty balanced team. Melo has been playing power forward for us in many games and it hasn't stopped him from getting numbers in streak fashion. What Deng allows for us to do, is guard on the other side of the basketball with our switches and help defense schemes. He'd also be a great equalizer on offense and he doesn't take bad shots and he's a ball mover.

I already stated in a previous post what we could have done assets wise applying it to a point guard acquisition. I mentioned the Deng scenario because another poster mentioned we could have gone for Zach or Deng.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Jan 16, 2014 at 09:31.

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    I'll tell you what we did by trading....

Andrew Kirk Toney Wiggins Lebron Hebrsteit James Douglas Cameron Earl Worthy Jones Tom Boykins Bubba Merton Watson Hanks

Here you go....
    Knicks Trades: Toney Douglas, Josh Harrelson, Jerome Jordan, 2014 second, 2015 second
    Rockets Trade: Marcus Camby

Knicks Receive: Marcus Camby(3yr $13.2mil deal)
    Rockets Receive: Toney Douglas(Cash Paid Salary by Knicks), Josh Harrelson, Jerome Jordan, 2014(2nd), 2015(2nd)

Knicks Trade: Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Q-Snitch 2014(2nd), 2017(2nd), 2016(swap 1st)
    Raptors Trade: Andrea Bargnani

Raptors Receive: Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Q-Snitch 2014(2nd), 2017(2nd), 2016(swap 1st)
    Knicks Receive: Andrea Bargnani

In conclusion....
    Knicks Trade:

Toney Douglas(Cash), Josh Harrelson, Jerome Jordan, 2014(2nd), 2014(2nd), 2015(2nd), 2017(2nd), 2016(swap 1st)

for
    Andrea Bargnani(2yrs $25mil), and Marcus Camby(3yrs $13.2mil)

I'll line up at the Buffet to eat that Food Poisoning of trades 8 days out of the week every time. What about Ya'll?

Yesterday Blues of a missmanage team (clueless walsh/grunwald).

Veteran

Miami
    The Miami Heat started the season with a winning 12 man rotation for the 2013-13 postseason games ..
    and it didnt include players Oden/Mason Jr./Joel Anthony. Now .. giving up a Lottery-team (Philly) protected 1st pick is not hard to do.
    Why do Spoe/DWade/Lebron want a player like Toney Douglas (relentless trap defense, system roleplayer, need to work on slashing, and 3 ball shot)?

GS
    Why do GS want Crawford & Brooks? GS have a decent 8 man rotation for the postseason games ..
    I guess Crawford scoring will give GS a 9 man rotation in playoffs, plus Crawford give GS a replacement scoring-guard when Curry/Klay/or Iggy rest a few games during midseason. Mashon Brooks was a throw-in.

Boston
    Boston is not a playoff team, they are collectors of future draft picks again.