New York Knicks at Indiana Pacers 1/16/2014 7:00PM

metrocard

Legend
Amare writhing on the ground. Are the Indiana fans really booing him? Geez, you remember in the 90s when the Knicks used to have to tolerate racial slurs from behind their own bench in Indiana in the playoffs? Seriously, this is a great Pacers team, but as far as its fanbase, just blow it up and start over with a bunch of people who didn't just crawl out of the dark ages.

One of the worst fanbases in the NBA. Nascar/NCAA lovers.

petescud

Starter
Yeah Indiana sadly still has a lot of KKK members (i believe the most in the nation)...its like it 1950 there. Even if Pablo played we still would had lost this game...why? cause they play smart team ball, play great team defense, have some really nice players and have one of the best centers in the league..

we have Melo

Broadway

All Star
I referred to Paul George as the 3rd best small forward in the league late December last year. When I said it I meant it. He's climbing to number 2 quickly. He probably will be next year if not at season's end. He's the closest thing to Lebron in terms of how he uses his talents to play the game just simply a mixture of everything good and not exclusively dominant at any singular thing unlike some of his contemporaries….. one of which he played tonight and neutralized his arse….

This is what creates a huge galactic gap between a player like Melo and George because Melo doesn't neutralize anyone. He's not even remotely as versatile a weapon in both schemes, offense and defense. But no need to pile on Melo because there are galactic gaps between Tyson and Hibbert and Chumpert and Lance…..maybe even greater gaps. I mean Chumpert can't even carry Lance's jock strap. Good grief talk about overrated….why have we taken the position to rebuff inquiries on Tyson and Shumpert? Who do we think we are? The gumption, nerve, balls we have to act like this turning our nose up in possibilities to get deals done.

How many blowouts does this make this year?

Our team is trash we need to blowtorch everything and start from below the ground up.

metrocard

Legend
I referred to Paul George as the 3rd best small forward in the league late December last year. When I said it I meant it. He's climbing to number 2 quickly. He probably will be next year if not at season's end. He's the closest thing to Lebron in terms of how he uses his talents to play the game just simply a mixture of everything good and not exclusively dominant at any singular thing unlike some of his contemporaries….. one of which he played tonight and neutralized his arse….

This is what creates a huge galactic gap between a player like Melo and George because Melo doesn't neutralize anyone. He's not even remotely as versatile a weapon in both schemes, offense and defense. But no need to pile on Melo because there are galactic gaps between Tyson and Hibbert and Chumpert and Lance…..maybe even greater gaps. I mean Chumpert can't even carry Lance's jock strap. Good grief talk about overrated….why have we taken the position to rebuff inquiries on Tyson and Shumpert? Who do we think we are? The gumption, nerve, balls we have to act like this turning our nose up in possibilities to get deals done.

How many blowouts does this make this year?

Our team is trash we need to blowtorch everything and start from below the ground up.

You should be banned for this Pacers D-riding and overrating a player who just blossomed.

Go root for the Pacers and I never say that to a Knicks fan but the level of D riding is that intense.

petescud

Starter
On a side note, if you saw tonight's OKC - Houston game....OKC gave up 73 pts in the first half, and shut them down to 19 pts the rest of the game...thats gotta be coaching, right. I couldn't believe it.

tiger0330

Legend
Got beat by the best team in the NBA, I don't see the Heat beating them this year let alone the Knicks. We need a GM like Bird or Ainge to blow it up and rebuild the team without Dolan butting in. I wonder if it's any coincidence that GMs who are ex-players that have played on championship teams seem to have success like Ainge, Riley and Bird.

skisloper

Starter
Especially midweek sometimes we show up on Sundays national games but damn...as good as we looked last Thursday against the Heat is as bad as we looked this week against the Pacers:(

Pacers are that good....I mean they have added Granger and Sciola....
We can never match up with them

Broadway

All Star
You should be banned for this Pacers D-riding and overrating a player who just blossomed.

Go root for the Pacers and I never say that to a Knicks fan but the level of D riding is that intense.

There's no riding going on….Facts are facts…In the meantime enjoy….

omgPG.gif

Just happened moments ago…...full of that Filth Nasty…..real recognize real he is DAT NEXT DUDE!!!!

Vince Carter is rolling over in his grave.

metrocard

Legend
There's no riding going on….Facts are facts…In the meantime enjoy….

omgPG.gif

Just happened moments ago…...full of that Filth Nasty…..real recognize real he is DAT NEXT DUDE!!!!

Vince Carter is rolling over in his grave.

I saw that before you posted it.
You're no longer recognized as a Knicks fan.
I'm removing your orange and blue pass from this site.
Go hang out in the NBA section and go jerk off to Paul George highlights.
Pathetic.