roy_hibbert.png

raymond_felton.png
lance_stephenson.png

iman_shumpert.png
george_hill.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Indiana Pacers
Metta World Peace - Sore Left Knee (OUT)
Pablo Prigioni - Hairline fracture of right great toe (OUT)

Today in Knicks history
1452216.jpg

January 16, 2002Latrell Sprewell sinks a then franchise record with his 41st consecutive free throw and also sees his streak come to an end the same night, going 5-for-7 from the line, in 101-100 loss at Boston.

Recent meetings
November 20, 2013In a rematch of last season?s Eastern Conference second round playoff series, Indiana outlasted New York in overtime behind All-Star Paul George?s late game heroics as the Knicks fell again to the Pacers 103-96 at an energized Garden. Carmelo Anthony paced the Knicks with 30 points and a season high 18-rebounds over 42 minutes. J.R. Smith had his best game of the season with 21 points and five rebounds off the bench. Beno Udrih added 19 points eight rebounds and four assists over 38 minutes. Indiana was led by George?s 35 points, five rebounds and four assists over 49 minutes. George Hill posted 23 points, eight rebounds and three assists over 43 minutes. David West added 10 points and 10 rebounds.
April 14, 2013In a defensive game, the New York Knicks defeated the Indiana Pacers 90-80 at Madison Square Garden to clinch the second seed overall in the Eastern Conference- its highest seed entering the playoffs since the 1993-94 season (second seed). New York forced Indiana into 26 turnovers that resulted in 33 points for the Knicks. New York was led by Carmelo Anthony?s 25 points and five rebounds over 30 minutes. Anthony?s seven straight 30-point performance streak was snapped at seven-games. He finished tied for the second longest streak in Knick history. Chris Copeland posted 20 points on 8-12 shooting over 34 minutes. J.R. Smith added 15 points off the bench. Indiana was paced by Lance Stephenson?s 22 points and four rebounds over 35 minutes. recorded 17 points and eight rebounds over 34 minutes.

Melo coming out like a man on a mission. Unfortunately, as we all know with this team, it's not how you start, but how you finish and hopefully we won't continue to have no legs when it matters in the 2nd half. As far as this game, I think this is a freebie for us and the pressure is on Indiana. If they beat us in their house, no big deal. If we beat them in their house, it takes them down a peg. Let's go Knicks!

Red

TYPE-A
We're going to win this one; we're better than IND. We just need a coach that can make the team believe that night in and out.

Y'know, I was thinking, James Dolan must laugh his ass off at the Pacers owner. Dolan can put a team 10 games under 0.500 on the court and have the Knicks be in the top 5 in the league in attendance. The Pacers could have the best record in the NBA and still be at risk at having the worst attendance in the league. Man, how does NBA basketball stay in Indiana?

Here's a fun fact, Chris Copeland is playing 5.8 minutes a game for Indiana and that's with Indiana having the best record in the league with plenty of garbage time at the end of games. Man, was that a terrible career move for Copeland.

Also, Melo for three and we lead by one at the end of the 1st quarter.

Melo with 20 points, rest of team 19. Well, at least the rest of our guys are contributing by also playing lame defense.

petescud

Starter
Its the Bobcats game i feel we need to win 8-10 times...we're lucky if we win half of them...Face it, the pacers are probably the best team this year, so i for one don't think a loss today is a huge deal. They play amazing defense. We don't, and D wins games 98% of the time

petescud

Starter
giving up 63 pts in the first half...oh, and its the most the Pacers have scored this year...think about it, they have played the Bucks, 76ers, Bobcats, Celtics...i think you get the idea

Is it me or is Tyson defensively useless to our team

Amare writhing on the ground. Are the Indiana fans really booing him? Geez, you remember in the 90s when the Knicks used to have to tolerate racial slurs from behind their own bench in Indiana in the playoffs? Seriously, this is a great Pacers team, but as far as its fanbase, just blow it up and start over with a bunch of people who didn't just crawl out of the dark ages.