Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Breaking: Beno Udrih requests trade

  1. #1
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Breaking News Breaking: Beno Udrih requests trade

    Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] point guard Beno Udrih has requested a trade, ESPN New York has learned. Story coming soon.


    Good lord.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,001
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Didn't expect this. Not surprised he's fed up though.

  3. #3
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Didn't expect this. Not surprised he's fed up though.

    He played in the Spurs organization he of all players and people would know how dysfunctional this place is. His trade request is justifiably so, we're doing nothing for him. Forget what your personal opinion of Beno is for a sec and see this for what it is.

    I guess so much for wanting to play in New York.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,001
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    He played in the Spurs organization he of all players and people would know how dysfunctional this place is. His trade request is justifiably so, we're doing nothing for him. Forget what your personal opinion of Beno is for a sec and see this for what it is.

    I guess so much for wanting to play in New York.
    Exactly. It's night and day between the organizations. Beno is a solid PG who shouldn't be taking a backseat to guys such as Felton and PG J.R. Smith-The Woody Special.

  5. #5
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Exactly. It's night and day between the organizations. Beno is a solid PG who shouldn't be taking a backseat to guys such as Felton and PG J.R. Smith-The Woody Special.
    Don't forget about taking a back seat to Toure Murry oh and also Beno played for Sacramento and Orlando, losing franchises when he was there. I don't recall him ever making a trade request. That's how bad this place is. It's a Cesspool of the utmost Rank Foul Stench.

    It's the very reason we have to go get some




    Make sure everything gets charred to a crisp





    Come back well after the smelting ends with a




    And dump everything here...



  6. #6
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Beno was never that good to begin with.

  7. #7
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Beno was never that good to begin with.

    That's not the point and of course we could rely on you to bring this up. I was trying Cliff Paul assist you, with a hint a couple posts ago.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Beno was never that good to begin with.

    When a veteran PG comes to NY and see's Woody's BS environment where he totally favors players and then has the Balls to call out only a few.........Who the FCK knows where they stand except that if you are not Felton, Melo or JR your minutes are as good as guess as anyone.....

    Udrich must watch Felton be like WTF..........If Udrich looks the wrong way woody calls him out,,,,,,Yet Felton as free reign......

    Look at Oablo today ...5 minutes in the first quarter and then he sits until the 3rd.

    Felton Air Ball, Felton Turnover... Woody " JR go in for Pablo "..........A DISGRACE.....

  9. #9
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Beno could say whatever he wants. If he isn't passing the ball well, hitting shots and playing defense, his value is 0 and his importance is irrelevant.

    If Tim Hardaway Jr. said this, this should be alarming.

    This should be option bad players want to leave the Knicks. Their careers and overall value is being tarnished because they're being exposed as frauds for coming to this season unprepared.

    Beno
    Amare
    Raymond
    Earl
    Andrea

    are the main guys who shafted the Knicks.

    Tyson is getting there soon.

  10. #10
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Beno could say whatever he wants. If he isn't passing the ball well, hitting shots and playing defense, his value is 0 and his importance is irrelevant.

    If Tim Hardaway Jr. said this, this should be alarming.

    This should be option bad players want to leave the Knicks. Their careers and overall value is being tarnished because they're being exposed as frauds for coming to this season unprepared.

    Beno
    Amare
    Raymond
    Earl
    Andrea

    are the main guys who shafted the Knicks.

    Tyson is getting there soon.

    Beno has won at least 2gms for us this year. That's the difference between being in and out of the playoffs. Fans often times are too concerned who is who and where you rank. It's not about your status, it's about knowing what is professional and what isn't. When you take into consideration some players won't speak up although they should if you based things on pecking orders. We aren't a professionally coached team nor professionally ran in general.

    I'm glad he spoke up because maybe just maybe somebody's head roles off the guillotine.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Jan 20, 2014 at 22:19.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,642
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    That's not the point .
    sure it is... beno blows.. wants to be traded.. to whom?? ... u think theres a line at the door wanting his services??... did I say he blows...

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    He is a king sized liability on defense. Only slightly better than Felton running the point. And he wants to stir the pot now???? Now in the middle of our problems!!!!????? Get this corny loser off my team. Like we are really the only bad team in the entire NBA. They should trade him to the Bucks.

  13. #13
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by paris401
    sure it is... beno blows.. wants to be traded.. to whom?? ... u think theres a line at the door wanting his services??... did I say he blows...

    Still not the point...It would be difficult if Melo requested a trade would you not agree? To Whom? You think there would be a line for his services with him wanting $25-30mil?

    The fact this is coming out(from Beno or whoever) proves to Dolan things are very unstable/volatile and his little plan of speaking in defense of the team has backfired. Beno isn't the only one that seems fed up. Heck I would love for Chris Smith to be brought back and then he demand a trade I don't give a flying fudge who this comes from. I want change, concrete changes this team is going nowhere.

  14. #14
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Beno has won at least 2gms for us this year. That's the difference between being in and out of the playoffs. Fans often times are too concerned who is who and where you rank. It's not about your status, it's about knowing what is professional and what isn't. When you take into consideration some players won't speak up although they should if you based things on pecking orders. We aren't a professionally coached team nor professionally ran in general.

    I'm glad he spoke up because maybe just maybe somebody's head roles off the guillotine.
    These guys disagree:


  15. #15
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    These guys disagree:

    Chris Smith is a disgrace...the fact he's retweeting retards roasting Beno exposes how bad of a mistake we made in signing this dirty tissue. The very reason to demand a trade alone....What a mockery

Similar Threads

  1. Beno Udrih To Sign One-Year Deal With Knicks
    By serendipity10 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: Sep 06, 2013, 13:48
  2. Beno Udrih
    By RunningJumper in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 27, 2011, 01:39
  3. The Plan Has Worked - N8 Requests Trade.
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: Dec 22, 2009, 15:03
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 02, 2008, 09:50
  5. Breaking News: Nets And Bucks Trade
    By metrocard in forum NBA
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2008, 03:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •