Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1/20/14: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets (2:30 pm)

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Mods are hella inactive. Can't even sticky a game thread and the old game thread is still stickied. SMH. We have like 2 mods on this site that aren't even active, one of them spends most of his time on another site.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Mods are hella inactive. Can't even sticky a game thread and the old game thread is still stickied. SMH. We have like 2 mods on this site that aren't even active, one of them spends most of his time on another site.
    This place has been slowly dying sadly

It's so weird to see Paul Pierce in a Nets jersey.

Veteran

If I was Shump I would b pissed too .. Felton shouldve been taking out of the game 3 minutes into the 3rd qtr.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    If I was Shump I would b pissed too .. Felton shouldve been taking out of the game 3 minutes into the 3rd qtr.
    Man Felton has been so bad, I mean maybe the worst point guard in the league.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    The site has the least activity since I've been a member. Have to give you a lot of credit for putting in the effort for making it entertaining with your game threads and the interesting threads you've contributed.

Really needed this win, we're only 2 behind the Nyets. Could have cut it to 1 with a win today but looks like a blowout for them today. Most interesting theme about the team this year is how they approach blowing up this mess. Trade Melo now and get assets or risk losing him for nothing or get rid of disappointments like Shump and Chandler now?

Veteran

14 pt lead go down to 8 pt lead .. then Woodson yellin n substitution increase the Nets lead to 19 points.
    We down by 16 pt to start the 4th

BIG UP TO Martin Luther King Day!!!

12th man

damn, it sucks so much to be a Knicks fan.
    Theres nothing bright on this team except for 3-4 players, I would waive the rest of the roster, fire Woodson and sign a bunch of guys from Euroleague and NBDL.

I know 2 guys personally in Puerto Rico that would make a bigger difference than JR and Felton.

Veteran

Hard to believe for someone you're paying 10M a year. Chandler has scored 2 points and took his first shot in the 4th qtr.

When Blatche was cut by wizards i said we should had picked him up .... Isn't he making like 3 Mil....we never get any of these undervalued pieces

12th man

Why the hell Melo is still on the court? This is one over.

12th man

Originally Posted by petescud
    When Blatche was cut by wizards i said we should had picked him up .... Isn't he making like 3 Mil....we never get any of these undervalued pieces
    Easily would be the best big man on the Knicks, better than Bargs too. Blatche gets a lot of offensive rebounds and is a help defender with a jumpshot.

12th man

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Hard to believe for someone you're paying 10M a year. Chandler has scored 2 points and took his first shot in the 4th qtr.
    Remember 2 years ago we got about 6-8 points a game from Chandler alley oops? Offense was so easy. Without Kidd or even Lin, Chandler gets no looks from Felton or Beno.

Superstar

We should have pulled the starters a long time ago. Might as well let the kids play they can't do any worse. What was the point of calling up Tyler with Amar'e and Kenyon hurt and you still struggle to find minutes for him? I know he's raw and undeveloped but might as well learn trial by fire, sink or swim.

Veteran

Originally Posted by petescud
    When Blatche was cut by wizards i said we should had picked him up .... Isn't he making like 3 Mil....we never get any of these undervalued YOUNG pieces
    Fixed this for you. We get plenty of former all-stars for the minimum that either get injured or can't shoot anymore, Blatche went to the Nets because he thought that was a winning situation. How many guys do you think we can sell that we need you to win a championship story to now with the way the Knicks are going.