1/20/14: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets (2:30 pm)

metrocard

Legend
logo_newyorkknicks.gif
vs
logo_brooklynnets.gif

PROBABLE STARTERS

PG: Raymond Felton vs. Shaun Livingston
SG: Iman Shumpert vs. Alan Anderson
SF: Carmelo Anthony vs. Joe Johnson
PF: Andrea Bargnani vs. Paul Pierce
C: Tyson Chandler vs. Kevin Garnett

i
i
i
i
i

i
i
i
i
i

INJURIES

Questionable: Pablo Prigioni (toe)

Out: Kenyon Martin (ankle), Amar'e Stoudemire (ankle) Metta World Peace (knee)

metrocard

Legend
Shumpert is so trash on offense it kills me. I want him to be so good so bad

same here, I wish Shumpert drove to the basket and could finish. Im not worried about his jumpshot, just ability to absorb contact and make plays with the ball in his hand. I want to see Shumpert make James Harden like assist and show more soul into game.

Lets see Shump be that lockdown defender again, its about time.

petescud

Starter
Don't get too upset guys it is a early game which is a automatic Loss this year. We just are showing today how terrible we are this year. Sadly, if we don't win 3/4 of the next 10 games, why bother. Blow this team up

metrocard

Legend
He's not .. but Kidd is starting a D.League Livingston over a Cancer Deron Williams so its equal

Livingston actually plays defense, gets blocks, steals and rebounds and isn't a terrible assist guy. At 6"7, he would be a starting PG on this team too.

Instead of Chandler, we can just put a life-size cardboard cutout of him on the court. Same effect on the court. Save $15 million.

metrocard

Legend
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ This says a lot about NYKs lack of defense. MT @uuords: Nets average 5.7 corner 3 attempts/game. They have 7 attempts in the first 14 mins.

metrocard

Legend
Mods are hella inactive. Can't even sticky a game thread and the old game thread is still stickied. SMH. We have like 2 mods on this site that aren't even active, one of them spends most of his time on another site.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Mods are hella inactive. Can't even sticky a game thread and the old game thread is still stickied. SMH. We have like 2 mods on this site that aren't even active, one of them spends most of his time on another site.

This place has been slowly dying sadly