Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67

Thread: 1/20/14: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets (2:30 pm)

  1. #31
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    I wonder if Dolan is present to hear those "Brooklyn" chants in his arena.

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    I wonder if Dolan is present to hear those "Brooklyn" chants in his arena.
    He usually doesn't stay around until the end of the game esp in blowouts but he heard it. Another pathetic showing at home by the Knicks.

  3. #33
    Member InGodsHands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    347
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I hate this team. No heart at all. Bunch of losers, nothing more.

  4. #34
    Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I'm glad i missed this one. I probably would've broke my tv.

  5. #35
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    un****ingreal

  6. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by InGodsHands
    I hate this team. No heart at all. Bunch of losers, nothing more.
    Blow it the f**k up.

  7. #37
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Sign Allen Iverson and Jason Williams.

  8. #38
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Blow it up.

    I've been saying this for so long....Anybody who really understands basketball knows this needs to be done. Anyone else defying this isn't using their brain but their heart.

    When I say blow it up I mean start over with everything.

  9. #39
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by 3G4G
    I've been saying this for so long....Anybody who really understands basketball knows this needs to be done. Anyone else defying this isn't using their brain but their heart.

    When I say blow it up I mean start over with everything.
    Who would want these players? Woodson doesn't even use the good players well. The first thing that needs to be done is get a new coach.

  10. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Woodson doesn't even use the good players well. The first thing that needs to be done is get a new coach.
    other then melo... exactly what good players do we have???...

    if u combine felton (Pillsbury dough boy)...beno.. and prick.. u still don't have a starting point guard... n jr.. the more I see him , the more he blows... these guys expend zero energy on D.. none..

  11. #41
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by paris401
    other then melo... exactly what good players do we have???...

    if u combine felton (Pillsbury dough boy)...beno.. and prick.. u still don't have a starting point guard... n jr.. the more I see him , the more he blows... these guys expend zero energy on D.. none..
    Tim Hardaway, Jr. is a good young rookie. Don't know what your problem with Prigioni is.

    I'd start Prigioni and Hardaway and have Shumpert and Murry come off the bench. The younger players would get a chance to develop and the Knicks might actually do better. I don't care if Felton and J.R. plays.
    Last edited by RunningJumper; Jan 20, 2014 at 17:25.

  12. #42
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  13. #43
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default


  14. #44
    Super Moderator RunningJumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Still don't know what that guy is saying in that commercial.

  15. #45
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    847
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Tim Hardaway, Jr. is a good young rookie. Don't know what your problem with Prigioni is.

    I'd start Prigioni and Hardaway and have Shumpert and Murry come off the bench. The younger players would develop and the Knicks might actually do better. I don't care if Felton and J.R. plays.
    While I don't think Prigoni is terrible he's not remotely a long term nor short term solution. He's 36 about to be 37 so apropos...

    ARRIVEDERCHI PABLO!

    Then 86 everyone else. The only player I'd tolerate making it through the fire is TimBug Jr....Unfortunately we have to include him on deals to move the rest of the ALBATROCITIES.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 92
    Last Post: Dec 06, 2013, 16:59
  2. Brooklyn Nets
    By StEpHoN_mArBuRy in forum NBA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 03, 2012, 18:00
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: Mar 13, 2012, 17:02
  4. Brooklyn Nets
    By rady in forum NBA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2004, 10:12
  5. Brooklyn Nets
    By Swifftey in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2003, 13:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •