Breaking: Beno Udrih requests trade

Broadway

All Star
Didn't expect this. Not surprised he's fed up though.

He played in the Spurs organization he of all players and people would know how dysfunctional this place is. His trade request is justifiably so, we're doing nothing for him. Forget what your personal opinion of Beno is for a sec and see this for what it is.

I guess so much for wanting to play in New York.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
He played in the Spurs organization he of all players and people would know how dysfunctional this place is. His trade request is justifiably so, we're doing nothing for him. Forget what your personal opinion of Beno is for a sec and see this for what it is.

I guess so much for wanting to play in New York.
Exactly. It's night and day between the organizations. Beno is a solid PG who shouldn't be taking a backseat to guys such as Felton and PG J.R. Smith-The Woody Special.

Broadway

All Star
Exactly. It's night and day between the organizations. Beno is a solid PG who shouldn't be taking a backseat to guys such as Felton and PG J.R. Smith-The Woody Special.

Don't forget about taking a back seat to Toure Murry oh and also Beno played for Sacramento and Orlando, losing franchises when he was there. I don't recall him ever making a trade request. That's how bad this place is. It's a Cesspool of the utmost Rank Foul Stench.

It's the very reason we have to go get some

375442-gas_can-med_large.jpg

Make sure everything gets charred to a crisp

chef%20blow%20torch.jpg

Come back well after the smelting ends with a

Bulldozer.jpg

And dump everything here...

landfill-birds-truck-working-sky-35868729.jpg

skisloper

Starter
Beno was never that good to begin with.

When a veteran PG comes to NY and see's Woody's BS environment where he totally favors players and then has the Balls to call out only a few.........Who the FCK knows where they stand except that if you are not Felton, Melo or JR your minutes are as good as guess as anyone.....

Udrich must watch Felton be like WTF..........If Udrich looks the wrong way woody calls him out,,,,,,Yet Felton as free reign......

Look at Oablo today ...5 minutes in the first quarter and then he sits until the 3rd.

Felton Air Ball, Felton Turnover... Woody " JR go in for Pablo "..........A DISGRACE.....

metrocard

Legend
Beno could say whatever he wants. If he isn't passing the ball well, hitting shots and playing defense, his value is 0 and his importance is irrelevant.

If Tim Hardaway Jr. said this, this should be alarming.

This should be option bad players want to leave the Knicks. Their careers and overall value is being tarnished because they're being exposed as frauds for coming to this season unprepared.

Beno
Amare
Raymond
Earl
Andrea

are the main guys who shafted the Knicks.

Tyson is getting there soon.

Broadway

All Star
Beno could say whatever he wants. If he isn't passing the ball well, hitting shots and playing defense, his value is 0 and his importance is irrelevant.

This should be option bad players want to leave the Knicks. Their careers and overall value is being tarnished because they're being exposed as frauds for coming to this season unprepared.

Beno
Amare
Raymond
Earl
Andrea

Beno has won at least 2gms for us this year. That's the difference between being in and out of the playoffs. Fans often times are too concerned who is who and where you rank. It's not about your status, it's about knowing what is professional and what isn't. When you take into consideration some players won't speak up although they should if you based things on pecking orders. We aren't a professionally coached team nor professionally ran in general.

I'm glad he spoke up because maybe just maybe somebody's head roles off the guillotine.

Last edited:

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
He is a king sized liability on defense. Only slightly better than Felton running the point. And he wants to stir the pot now???? Now in the middle of our problems!!!!????? Get this corny loser off my team. Like we are really the only bad team in the entire NBA. They should trade him to the Bucks.

Broadway

All Star
sure it is... beno blows.. wants to be traded.. to whom?? ... u think theres a line at the door wanting his services??... did I say he blows...

Still not the point...It would be difficult if Melo requested a trade would you not agree? To Whom? You think there would be a line for his services with him wanting $25-30mil?

The fact this is coming out(from Beno or whoever) proves to Dolan things are very unstable/volatile and his little plan of speaking in defense of the team has backfired. Beno isn't the only one that seems fed up. Heck I would love for Chris Smith to be brought back and then he demand a trade I don't give a flying fudge who this comes from. I want change, concrete changes this team is going nowhere.

metrocard

Legend
Beno has won at least 2gms for us this year. That's the difference between being in and out of the playoffs. Fans often times are too concerned who is who and where you rank. It's not about your status, it's about knowing what is professional and what isn't. When you take into consideration some players won't speak up although they should if you based things on pecking orders. We aren't a professionally coached team nor professionally ran in general.

I'm glad he spoke up because maybe just maybe somebody's head roles off the guillotine.

These guys disagree:

fjWHCT5.png

metrocard

Legend
Chris Smith is a disgrace...the fact he's retweeting retards roasting Beno exposes how bad of a mistake we made in signing this dirty tissue. The very reason to demand a trade alone....What a mockery

I think Chris is still stuck in that 15 year old maturity level, he has a grudge against Knicks management and has been surrounded by people all his life blowing him and making him think he's NBA material.

petescud

Starter
please ban anyone asking Chris Smith come back...our team should be broken up. Try not to give guys away, but don't stand pat and say no trades. Thats utter bulls$#% when your a disgrace like we are

DOLAN listen up and prove to us you care...Bust this albatross up

Scribbles

Rotation player
FOH Bendover Boodrih.

He always been trash, he didn't know how to run a single set on this team.

I'd release him for free, we ain't getting **** for him. Nobody wants that.

Kiyaman

Legend

Beno
Amare
Raymond
Earl
Andrea

ur kidding me right .. u didnt see this with Melo's teammates on the Denver Nuggets .. Miller / AI / Billups .. u dont remember PG-Carter bc Melo & JR always brang the ball up the court when Carter got playingtime.

Prigioni, Beno, MWP, and K-Mart are all sorry they signed with the Knicks .. Dont the PG suppose to call out plays? I guess not when there is no PLAY other then ISO-Melo to call.

I have to give "Beno Udrih" BIG-PROPS for not being afraid of what the BIG APPLE media/press could do to his NBA career...

Kiyaman

Legend
FOH Bendover Boodrih.

He always been trash, he didn't know how to run a single set on this team.

I'd release him for free, we ain't getting **** for him. Nobody wants that.

Damn .. I forgot who was our starter PG when we won 6 games out of 7 games to give Melo the player of the week award in the East? do u remember?

There are a dozen teams right now looking for PG-Beno Udrih talent/skills before the All-Star break.