Breaking: Beno Udrih requests trade

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Wow the Smiths are idiots. A good coach and organization would have not even THOUGHT about Chris Smith and J.R. Smith would have been getting a reality check. As long as Woodson is on the team he's not worried.

I don't know why anyone is saying anything bad about Udrih. He's on a BADLY run team. I agree with Kiya. How often do you see the PG being shut out for Melo and J.R.? I'm not even blaming Melo, or even J.R. on that. All of that crap has Woodson all over it. I only see Felton getting to make plays.

I'm so tired of this.

smokes

Huge Member
Damn .. I forgot who was our starter PG when we won 6 games out of 7 games to give Melo the player of the week award in the East? do u remember?

There are a dozen teams right now looking for PG-Beno Udrih talent/skills before the All-Star break.

This.

Beno was a big part of our winning stretch regardless of having some bad play here and there. The issue is not how good of a PG he is but how because he's not Woody's butt buddy he has to endure being roasted on every mistake and yanked out for inferior "talent" while the favourites get a free reign.

I like Udrih, one of the few players willing to call even Melo out on his trash play.

petescud

Starter
How about putting a package together of decent pieces with not so decent....like Beno, Tyson and JR to someone, or Shump/Bargs/Felton as subs...

skisloper

Starter
This.

Beno was a big part of our winning stretch regardless of having some bad play here and there. The issue is not how good of a PG he is but how because he's not Woody's butt buddy he has to endure being roasted on every mistake and yanked out for inferior "talent" while the favourites get a free reign.

I like Udrih, one of the few players willing to call even Melo out on his trash play.

If Udrih or Pablo ever made the mistakes that Felton did they would have been benched and Chris Smith would have played ahead of them.......see a pattern here anyone.

CoolClyde

Damn .. I forgot who was our starter PG when we won 6 games out of 7 games to give Melo the player of the week award in the East? do u remember?

There are a dozen teams right now looking for PG-Beno Udrih talent/skills before the All-Star break.

agreed:smokin:

Kiyaman

Legend
How about putting a package together of decent pieces with not so decent....like Beno, Tyson and JR to someone, or Shump/Bargs/Felton as subs...

How bout hiring a GM to trade Carmelo Anthony before the deadline so we can finish the season playing .600 B.Ball.

Im tired of Woodson looking the other way and saying nothing when "Tyson, Melo, JR, and Felton" make poor rookie mistakes consistently. Everytime the above 4 players are in a lineup together it looks like its their first time ever playing together .. Two seasons together and not one of them learn to GELL with the other. PITTYFULL jumpshooting players.

If the 4 above highlighted players are the headcoach favorite to receive 30 or more minutes of playingtime per game .. then I too, want to be traded with the wiseman Beno Udrih...

Scribbles

Rotation player
Apparently no one watched yesterday's Nets game. He was GOD AWFUL. In one play he ran straight into the opposing player after running his little loop circle, thinking he's setting up an open man and what did he do? DROP THE ****ING BALL for a fastbreak the other way down.

He is terrible as a PG because he is not getting everyone on the same page.

Who ever said BENO is the REASON we went on our little streak should get SMACKED in the face.

He even had the nerve to bitch that he was playing too many minutes when he was averaging 28MPG as a starter, what a joke.

Shump was averaging 20+ PPG in three straight games. SHUMP was the reason we were winning.

When SHUMP doesn't contribute on anything over 5PPG, the team naturally struggles. I mean the dude is on the floor for over 20 MPG.

Ya trying to make him out to be some leader like last year's Jason Kidd. FOH. Nobody in that locker room respects him or his game. He doesn't communicate with none of his teammates, he just runs around on the court hoping someone frees up like it's street ball.

THAT'S WHY WOODY GETS MAD AT HIM. HE DOESN'T COMMUNICATE ON THE FLOOR WITH HIS TEAMMATES. HE IS THE PG!!! HELLO....

Scribbles

Rotation player
Not to mention AMARE STOUDEMIRE's efficiency the past two weeks.

We won because Amare and Shump were contributing not Beno's bum ass.

skisloper

Starter
Apparently no one watched yesterday's Nets game. He was GOD AWFUL. In one play he ran straight into the opposing player after running his little loop circle, thinking he's setting up an open man and what did he do? DROP THE ****ING BALL for a fastbreak the other way down.

Who ever said BENO is the REASON we went on our little streak should get SMACKED in the face.

He even had the nerve to bitch that he was playing too many minutes when he was averaging 28MPG as a starter, what a joke.

Shump was averaging 20+ PPG in three straight games. SHUMP was the reason we were winning.

When SHUMP doesn't contribute on anything over 5PPG, the team naturally struggles. I mean the dude is on the floor for over 20 MPG.

Ya trying to make him out to be some leader like last year's Jason Kidd. FOH. Nobody in that locker room respects him or his game. He doesn't communicate with none of his teammates, he just runs around on the court hoping someone frees up like it's street ball.

THAT'S WHY WOODY GETS MAD AT HIM. HE DOESN'T COMMUNICATE ON THE FLOOR WITH HIS TEAMMATES. HE IS THE PG!!! HELLO....

as opposed to the 35 minute per game Felton ???

tiger0330

Legend

Agreed, if Felton ain't the answer Beno sure isn't. Guys that say Woody is playing favorites are crazy why would a coach whose job is on the line not put in a guy that would have made the the team better. l would have loved to get Marshon Brooks or Crawford for him but the Warriors did that deal already. Maybe Houston would be interested in trading Brooks for him, he's making min money over there.

skisloper

Starter
Agreed, if Felton ain't the answer Beno sure isn't. Guys that say Woody is playing favorites are crazy why would a coach whose job is on the line not put in a guy that would have made the the team better. l would have loved to get Marshon Brooks or Crawford for him but the Warriors did that deal already. Maybe Houston would be interested in trading Brooks for him, he's making min money over there.

If Woody's job is on the line one might thing is more opt to use a time-out when needed, have his players no the score and I think its a safe bet coming out of a time-out he would not have Udrich playing defense in the last 20 seconds of a game and better yet if he saw Urich out there by mistake he might opt to use 2 of the remaining time-outs.....its seems Woody has lost complete vision.......

As for favorites , I think its clear Felton, JR and Melo are the obvious choice. Look at their minutes per game and that does not seem to change no matter what their output or how well others are doing,,,,,,

I suggest you go to a game and watch Woody yell at Shump, Urich or Pablo and then make nice to Raymond, JR and Melo....unreal

we are getting whooped he should be on everyone's ass.......I mean how can u not be.....we sometimes more often then not look like the worse team in the league.