Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are Knick players trying to push Woodson out of NY?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Kiyaman you think they're going to fire Woodson after he coached the best season in almost the past two decades?

Lets be realistic.
    I want Woodson fired as much as you do, but we know his job was secured coming into 13-14.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Kiyaman you think they're going to fire Woodson after he coached the best season in almost the past two decades?

Lets be realistic.
    I want Woodson fired as much as you do, but we know his job was secured coming into 13-14.
    Which would be fine if he wasn't biased and had a decent game plan. He's done some sickening things this season. It's one thing to have a bad game plan, it's another to make moves because of favoritism, no matter the result.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Which would be fine if he wasn't biased and had a decent game plan. He's done some sickening things this season. It's one thing to have a bad game plan, it's another to make moves because of favoritism, no matter the result.
    I do agree this is one of the worst coached season I've seen since Isiah Thomas. Woodson makes Don Chaney and Lenny Wilkins look godlike.

I hope so because Dolan is either quick trigger (Donnie Walsh/Glen Grunwald) or he is loyal to the core (Isiah Thomas)

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a sec. Woodson isn't a great coach but he frankly inherited a flawed line up. Last year's team was old as hell and hung on by a thread. This year's team has got no Kid and no Wallace (two champions). While Chandler may have a point about switches due is clearly declining and becoming injury prone. If there was ever a time to put Chandler on the trade block it would be now.