New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers 1/22/2014 7:30PM

Kiyaman

Legend
we got outrebounded 30-16 in the first half.

The more we play Bargnani the more we give up rebounds.
It's real simple.
Bargnani is a cancer to a team. I rather have a rebounder out there like Reggie Evans or Chuck Hayes than a one dimensional offensive player like Andrea on the court.

we kno Bargs aint no rebounder but he blocks more shots than Tyson .. plus Bargs slash to the hoop more than any other Knicks

LeFlume

All Star
I refuse to get excited, it's not like we're playing The Pacers or the Spurs, we're playing the bottom of the barrel Sixers. This game shouldent even be close.

metrocard

Legend
Pablo is by far the best PG on this team.

28 minutes a game, please Woodson, do the right thing.

BTW< why isn't this game thread stickied ? It should be on the top of the page. Instead we have the fantasy league thread on the top page. This doesn't attract people to the forum. When are the mods going to step up on their job?

Kiyaman

Legend
Knicks got the lead .. I call this win Prigioni/THJ/Bargs in Philly .. Go Knicks

u would think after Tyson outburst on the switches .. Woodson would give Tyler, THJ, and Murry some playingtime with Tyson as the center, and with Barg as the center to have a video to teach those young players how to switch on defense, rather than let them follow their lazy veteran players who have no effort to switch.

metrocard

Legend
Felton on the floor and everything falls apart. Always.

BTW, whats up with this thread not being stickied?

It should be clearly the first thread in this forum page.

People visit this site and don't see a game thread first, they probably think this site is dead.

When will the mods do their jobs and actually help this forum?

metrocard

Legend
The shame is that as bad as this team is, it gets a great crowd that is totally into the game, even against another horrible team. This Knicks team deserves a half-empty arena and crowd disnterest

Broadway

All Star
We find creative ways to lose games....We were playing well in the second half up to a particular point in the game but oh well.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
54 - 39 on the boards. That's not the coaches fault. Then 17 of those 54 were offensive. That's 17 extra chances to out score you by 4 points.