Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics 1/28/2014 7:30PM

Veteran

Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    We trade him and we will get something. I don't know when we will ever win a championship but I know we aren't going to win one with Melo.

Thats the honest truth !!!!!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    Trade him to anybody who would take him..

I want the knicks to win a championship and I don't care the players are that's on that team. I don't just root for one player I root for the whole team.It sounds like you are just wanting Melo to win a title and not the Knicks.
    Okay, but if Knicks win a championship with Melo, how would you really feel?

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Okay, but if Knicks win a championship with Melo, how would you really feel?
    The sameway everybody feels waking-up from a hang-over-DREAM of the Knicks winning a championship with a nut ballhoggin Melo

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    The sameway everybody feels waking-up from a hang-over-DREAM of the Knicks winning a championship with a nut ballhoggin Melo

Veteran

1st off... u have to trade melo for equal value... so its either straight up 1 to 1, or 5 to 1... but salaries have to mesh... the other problem, unless he signs on the dotted line with us, or with the new team (wink-wink), who is going to rent him for the balance of the season...

u never say never... but... u would really need an astute/smart front office to make a trade happen... that does not sound like our exec's...does it..??

one thing i really liked about this game, apart from blowing out the Celtdicks, was the extended garbage time for Tyler and Aldridge; i thought the twin rook towers played well together, and Tyler kind of dominated! THJR played extremely well and earned his quality time. Let's hope Wood Son sees the good that can come from playing his bench, and get more playing time for Tour'e, Tyler, Timmy and Partridge, erm, Aldridge.

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    one thing i really liked about this game, apart from blowing out the Celtdicks, was the extended garbage time for Tyler and Aldridge; i thought the twin rook towers played well together, and Tyler kind of dominated! THJR played extremely well and earned his quality time. Let's hope Wood Son sees the good that can come from playing his bench, and get more playing time for Tour'e, Tyler, Timmy and Partridge, erm, Aldridge.
    Sometimes injuries allow guys to step up. Bargs going down gives more time to Tyler and we're on a mini-run, Melo is the main reason for the run but maybe we need bigs to play like bigs and not stretch 4s on this team.

Don't know how long Shump is out for but I think Timmy has a higher upside than him so let him start and if we keep winning keep him in the starting rotation even when Shump comes back.