Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread - New York Knicks vs Miami Heat - February 20, 2015

Veteran

Default Game Thread - New York Knicks vs Miami Heat - February 20, 2015

Second half of the season which mercifully for us is only another 29 games. In my mind, it is a 4 team race to stay at the bottom for the lottery between us, Minnesota, Philly, and the Lakers. If we go 0 and 29 to finish the season we are guaranteed the worst record in the NBA. Can we do it? Let's go...ah, this season sucks.

Veteran

Shved not available tonight, but apparently when he does play he will wear #1. Not sure why that has to be his roster number, but whatever.

Veteran

Heat are without Bosh because of his possible pulmonary emboli, which could end his season, and without Dragic who is not available yet. Wade, who skipped the All-Star game in MSG, will play tonight and I predict he will score at least 40.

Veteran

They have Early starting in place of Melo, he's one of those pieces that can salvage that Chandler trade. He has not proven that he can break into an NBA rotation so I hope Fisher gives him plenty if playing time to prove himself.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    They have Early starting in place of Melo, he's one of those pieces that can salvage that Chandler trade. He has not proven that he can break into an NBA rotation so I hope Fisher gives him plenty if playing time to prove himself.
    And of course, Early gives us the young Knick getting a chance to start usual performance of 2 quick fouls and having to sit after playing for 3 minutes.

Veteran

Everything you need to know about the disappointment of THJ this season: even on this talent-deprived team, he is still a 2nd unit player and not even the first guy off the bench.

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    And of course, Early gives us the young Knick getting a chance to start usual performance of 2 quick fouls and having to sit after playing for 3 minutes.
    I have mentioned I have not been impressed with him so far. Doesn't seem to be the athlete you saw on YouTube playing at Witchita. He doesn't have a great pedigree either, community college and a late bloomer so he might be a 1 year wonder with his year at Witchita. I'm hoping its the after effects of his knee injury but the Knicks need to find out about him.

Veteran

Maybe this is the start of the all-new THJ. 9 points in the first quarter on 4 for 4 shooting. His defense still looks terrible though.

Veteran

Miami struggling to control the THJ and Bargs pick and roll combo. Kinda funny to watch.

Veteran

Early back into the game 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter. Let's see if he can stay on the floor for a while this time.

Veteran

Bargs does have some skills but we don't need him to suddenly ignite a winning streak now. It's critical to get the worst record so we pick no worse than 4.

Veteran

Galloway continues to rebound and create turnovers on defense. It makes it very easy to argue for him continuing to get major minutes even with the inconsistency in his offensive game.

Veteran

Galloway the one bright spot so far. Keep it up young fella.

Veteran

Whiteside is a beast on defense, but he looks like he's going to cry after Aldrich fouls him hard in the paint down the other end.

Veteran

Pretty typical Knicks game this season. We compete for long stretches and then give up a run to fall behind. We then never show any ability to make up the difference until the final buzzer.