Page 13 of 124 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819334363 ... LastLast

Thread: Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

Off Topic

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    After last night how can you post this garbage??? People like you are exactly why Melo couldn't wait to get out of Denver. Denver is a bigoted cowtown that treats its black sportsstars like crap all the way back to chasing Chris Jackson out of town for not standing during the national anthem. Keep that sad attitude toward black stars in your cowtown. How "lazy" was that 30 Melo dropped in the 4th quarter last night??? NY was 12-17 in the last 30 games before the trade and you are still bitching??? Miss that "****" your life??? Go be a Nuggets fan then and save us Knicks fans from your hateful tirades. And I put that ON CHIEF!!!!
    Ooooooh.

I thought I was the resident grumpy **** on this site, but this is just venomous.

Booooooo!

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    ha i remember a thread that compared balkman to jordan hill green rep to anyone that can find it
    LMAO that thread was amazing

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

39 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assist, 15-26fg in 41 minutes

Originally Posted by smokes

I just skimmed through the first 3 pages and i spitted on myself laughing

Toons was the first one to bring up race

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I just skimmed through the first 3 pages and i spitted on myself laughing

Toons was the first one to bring up race
    Yeah but that was really OG vs Trillion right? With a bit of metro vs toons side-story. Epic thread xD

Smile

Ha! Funny stuff

What a silly bunch of baboons we all are.

Originally Posted by la2ny
    39 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assist, 15-26fg in 41 minutes
    Another fraudulent win tonight.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Ha! Funny stuff

What a silly bunch of baboons we all are.
    Hanging on the rim like gibbons Crazy?? LOL

Yeah but that was really OG vs Trillion right? With a bit of metro vs toons side-story. Epic thread xD
    yea definitely a classic im surprised that the mods didnt delete it

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

LJ never said one racist remark or comment. I may not agree with him @ times but it's true... Melo has been lazy in the past (on defense) & not even Karl could break his ways. Not giving EFFORT is being LAZY; it's the meaning of (non-effort) & has nothing to do with a race. Like M.Jackson would say in terms of being lazy... It doesn't matter if your black or white. My uncle is 38, Italian & always lived under my Grams roof. He was a lazy Italian. When she passed away, he couldn't be lazy anymore & was forced to get a job & support himself.

Your acting like he called Melo "the N word" or to make it worse... Called him "boy" which is just as bad if not worse because before there was an "N word" there were racist remarks such as "boy" or "colored".

This isn't the South or Denver. We're all New Yorkers or NY fans. African Americans never had to sit in the back of the bus in Queens. This isn't Atlanta. If you hate those evil KKK members in DEN so much... Move away from em.

Last post I'll ever make about "race".

Hanging on the rim like gibbons Crazy?? LOL
    Ohhhhhh......!!!!

I forgot about that! I was given a lesson in the history of American oppression since slavery was abolished. All monkey/ape metaphors booted. Amazing. Asian fianceť, best friend is an African American here in J Land. How dumb am I!?

Hoh! Jesus

I can't believe you remember that!

Thank Zeus that those days are over.

Veteran

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    LJ never said one racist remark or comment. I may not agree with him @ times but it's true... Melo has been lazy in the past (on defense) & not even Karl could break his ways. Not giving EFFORT is being LAZY; it's the meaning of (non-effort) & has nothing to do with a race. Like M.Jackson would say in terms of being lazy... It doesn't matter if your black or white. My uncle is 38, Italian & always lived under my Grams roof. He was a lazy Italian. When she passed away, he couldn't be lazy anymore & was forced to get a job & support himself.

Your acting like he called Melo "the N word" or to make it worse... Called him "boy" which is just as bad if not worse because before there was an "N word" there were racist remarks such as "boy" or "colored".

This isn't the South or Denver. We're all New Yorkers or NY fans. African Americans never had to sit in the back of the bus in Queens. This isn't Atlanta. If you hate those evil KKK members in DEN so much... Move away from em.

Let me help you out.... The N word is what follows "lazy".... Its an oxymoron and to call any professional athelete "lazy".... and you know those terms are never applied to tennis players, golfers, lacrosse players...I wonder why????

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Ohhhhhh......!!!!

I forgot about that! I was given a lesson in the history of American oppression since slavery was abolished. All monkey/ape metaphors booted. Amazing. Asian fianceť, best friend is an African American here in J Land. How dumb am I!?

Hoh! Jesus

I can't believe you remember that!

Thank Zeus that those days are over.
    We are happy for you!!!

Veteran

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985

Thanks for making my point for me..... Gallo gets his ankles broken on a regular basis and was never accused by anybody on this board save a few of being "lazy" on defense. Can you dig it??? All of a sudden a real superstar shows up ballin' and he is "lazy"??? Playing with stitches in his head??? C'mon man, gotta call a spade a spade(no pun intended)

PS: I live in Chicago

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Let me help you out.... The N word is what follows "lazy".... Its an oxymoron and to call any professional athelete "lazy".... and you know those terms are never applied to tennis players, golfers, lacrosse players...I wonder why????
    Is Eddy Curry lazy?