Page 103 of 120 FirstFirst ... 537383979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1798

Thread: Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    WV(known hater from way back) is bogus for even starting this thread with his hilltop English lol And Smokes please share wat u smokin for backing his azz up. And CC: um um um I am disapointed in you. You want to talk about chucking??? Which former Knick did Metro and I go back and forth about "chucking" on this site for days who is now killing it for a Western Conference powerhouse. Jamaal Crawford. It's not chucking when you are putting up 25+++ a game fools. It's called scoring and that's what Melo is doing and carrying this team. Anyone that says different is blind to the fact. Metro has changed his stance on Melo from detractor to defender. But you fools dogmatically stick to your foolish opinions even after what Melo has done the past few days, yes and all season. It's like arguing the Earth is flat people. Epic Fail
    Jim...don't you know? Clyde totally saved WV from future embarrassment.

WV is no longer the starter of this thread now, it is some guy who made a crap post from 2011 that no one even remembers or thought about it.

lol "hilltop English". I didn't want to discriminate because I came to this country only knowing Spanish and I had to learn English late, but it's pretty funny if you grew up here and don't have a command of the language at such an old age. I don't want to be mean about it though, just a funny thought.

Yea, Smokes is a weird little dude coming in here with no guns blazing trying to play devil's advocate which totally back fired. That's why I enjoyed the thread so much, it was perfectly executed and a great sequence of post. Clyde ruined that with his merging. Clyde doesn't even post on this site but he comes in here and does some random mindless crap like that.

Jim holds credibility on this site because I was wrong about Crawford and Jim backed him up since day 1.
    Crawford was never the problem, he just couldn't be the best player on his team. Crawford makes a great 4th or 5th best player on a very good team.

This is where a lot of these posters fail themselves and I agree to the max.

When you hold yourself to your opinion and ignore the facts, you will be made foolish and the "I"M THREW WITH MELO" thread proved that in a perfect fashion.

It really triggered Clyde to see that and so he had to do something to hide it in a 142 page thread. What a loser.

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    well, i was asked to leave a permanent redirect to the other threads for search engine purposes, so I'm not sure if it accomplished anything, other than merging all discussions into one, and perhaps befuddling the original connotation of discussions.
    Pretty bad idea to merge all these threads into one. KOL doesn't have enough members nor threads started to consolidate all the Melo threads into one Melo thread, you lose all the focus on the original theme. I hope it was Rady's idea because this sucks the way it is.

12th man

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Pretty bad idea to merge all these threads into one. KOL doesn't have enough members nor threads started to consolidate all the Melo threads into one Melo thread, you lose all the focus on the original theme. I hope it was Rady's idea because this sucks the way it is.
    Exactly.
    This site was feeding off the multiple discussions that were going on in each thread with their own theme and Cool Clyde killed any momentum this site was having.

The only people who would support this idea are WV and the two people I have ignored. They want all Carmelo-support information thrown away and not to be scene by guest who visit and read this site on a daily basis(there are tons of guest here but not enough posters because of people like Clyde bringing his no energy-boring style and ruining the site with these decisions and his boring article thread that he only replies to himself)

I don't know if Clyde is purposely trying to sabotage this site, but this was a god awful decision that Rady or RunningJumper should take action and fix.

No one should have their conversation or thread thrown in a pile of garbage like this. What a mess Clyde has created.

Veteran

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Exactly.
    This site was feeding off the multiple discussions that were going on in each thread with their own theme and Cool Clyde killed any momentum this site was having.

The only people who would support this idea are WV and the two people I have ignored. They want all Carmelo-support information thrown away and not to be scene by guest who visit and read this site on a daily basis(there are tons of guest here but not enough posters because of people like Clyde bringing his no energy-boring style and ruining the site with these decisions and his boring article thread that he only replies to himself)

I don't know if Clyde is purposely trying to sabotage this site, but this was a god awful decision that Rady or RunningJumper should take action and fix.

No one should have their conversation or thread thrown in a pile of garbage like this. What a mess Clyde has created.

Metro I think MELO would be so freaked out with your many many posts about him....It borders obsessive,,,,,,,
    Once you do see the threads merged its pretty creepy to see you are 1/2 the posts about Melo and how great he is over and over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......

NO when MELO takes 30 shots and is shooting 30% thats is not good.....WHY OH WHY DO YOU NOT GET THE DIFFERENCE..............

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Metro I think MELO would be so freaked out with your many many posts about him....It borders obsessive,,,,,,,
    Once you do see the threads merged its pretty creepy to see you are 1/2 the posts about Melo and how great he is over and over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......

NO when MELO takes 30 shots and is shooting 30% thats is not good.....WHY OH WHY DO YOU NOT GET THE DIFFERENCE..............

90% of your post are Melo related tho. You're the same freak as I am.

Last time Melo took 30 shots, he scored 62 points, so ain't no problem with Melo doing work.

So who's going to read a 141 page thread?
    This is exactly why you shouldn't be a mod because you don't even participate on this site.

You stickied some BS thread about articles no one reads and you're the only one who replies to it.

There were different conversations going on each thread and it's what separates them from each other.
    I sent a message to Running Jumper who rarely even visits this site, but you're a man you should undo this.
    I don't feel like going to one thread and searching to where I left off.
    These are too many pages to go through for a reference when it's easier to search a single thread for information.

You most likely did this to hide the beatdown your boy smokes got because no one is skimming through 141 pages.

Clyde, you're really an embarrassment to this site and I don't know why rady keeps you as a mod because you do nothing to contribute as a mod.

We agreed to not have player threads anymore, and you just created the biggest merge in this site's history.

There was 10 different conversations going on and now no one can keep track of the discussion.
    No body is going to read a 141 page thread, this is Cool Clyde's way of killing any discussion going on in this forum.
    The first post that was made in this merged thread is from Mar 26, 2011, 21:11.
    That's not how a thread starts.

You just ranked the threads by reply ordered and merge everything that had the word "Melo" on it.

WVKnicksfan made a thread called "I'm threw with Melo" and he got blowned up for it.
    It's pathetic if he reached out to you and asking you to do something about it, or smokes, rono and one of your pals ask you to take action to something you had no part of.
    You're a weak guy Clyde, a very weak guy.
    Metro you need to cool down. Half of the front page had only Melo threads and the discussion was very similar in every one of them. I backed Clyde's decision to merge the threads so just cut him some slack. Resorting everytime you don't agree with something to personal attacks and insults has become extremely boring. You have a problem with the first post being from 2011 but that doesn't stop you to bring back to life threads that haven't got any activity in years.

I can understand that it might be a bit difficult to follow the last pages of the thread given the fact that some of the topics grew in parallel but calling out everybody you have a problem with, for this is just insane.

Veteran

90% of your post are Melo related tho. You're the same freak as I am.

Last time Melo took 30 shots, he scored 62 points, so ain't no problem with Melo doing work.

if Melo's hot from the start I am all in for him shooting,,,,,...What I am not up for is him shooting to get hot because that takes all his teammates out of it.....

Melo seemed to play differently last night......Thats the Melo I want...........

12th man

Originally Posted by skisloper
    if Melo's hot from the start I am all in for him shooting,,,,,...What I am not up for is him shooting to get hot because that takes all his teammates out of it.....

Melo seemed to play differently last night......Thats the Melo I want...........
    Skisloper, honestly, I'm not in disagreement with you. I respect you as a poster and how you present your opinion in an honest way. I will miss reading what you got to say about our team peace.

Originally Posted by rady
    Metro you need to cool down. Half of the front page had only Melo threads and the discussion was very similar in every one of them. I backed Clyde's decision to merge the threads so just cut him some slack. Resorting everytime you don't agree with something to personal attacks and insults has become extremely boring. You have a problem with the first post being from 2011 but that doesn't stop you to bring back to life threads that haven't got any activity in years.

I can understand that it might be a bit difficult to follow the last pages of the thread given the fact that some of the topics grew in parallel but calling out everybody you have a problem with, for this is just insane.
    You can ask Tiger3030 if the discussions were similar.
    Me bumping a thread doesn't give Clyde the opportunity to merge every single Carmelo Anthony thread this site has made into one thread. If you think that's logical and okay, we know why this site is the way it is today. (In before you come back and blaming me for the sites troubles)

Boring? Have you seen your game threads? Or your post in general? Do people even read what you post? Before you speak, let's see you be active on this site and add some hype or bring some traffic.
    In fact the only traffic this site was getting were from my threads.
    Clyde has spammed and even sticked his crap article thread that no one pays attention or replies to. You didn't say anything about that.Rono doesn't even come here to post, he comes here to give credit to his sexual partners or mention something about me, same with Crazy8 with his 2 reply glitter threads.

Please don't talk about "insults" when you don't even have active moderators on this site. That's like complaining about speeding with no speed limit on the road. You're a weird dude man.

What have you done for this site in the past 3 years besides pay a petty bill and make some crappy new design that looks 10X worse than the regular? then I could see why this site has been dying because you never upgrade yourself as an admin. You've been the same bum dude since 2002. 11 Years and no progress. I'm keeping it real with you. Romania has failed you.

You've really let this site go to complete crap by not allowing discussion and hype in any thread for that matter.
    As for me, I've done everything I need to do to engage posters and keep the forum update with new threads. If you have a personal problem with my name being on the first page on the threads, then PM me about it like a man and I'll get other people to start threads in here if you don't like seeing my name

I'm out of here. Not even trying to look back at this thread too because it's AIDS given by Clyde and allowed by Rady. Knowing them, they'll delete this post. lol It's too much of a blow up for them to read.

Enjoy a forum of Carmelo down playing between 3G4G and Kiyaman and ball slurping between Clyde, Rono, Smokes and 8s.

You guys can catch me here.
    Last edited by metrocard; Jan 29, 2014 at 13:34.

Default Too Many Carmelo Threads

Im with Metrocard.

Whoevers idea it was to merge all these threads is retarded. At the very least you should have created a sub forum called All Things Melo and put all the threads into that forum.

But tossing all this **** into one thread is DREADFUL.

Its like one big ass chat conversation about too many things surrounding our SUPERSTAR player.

Veteran

Originally Posted by rady

Rady if you were consulted and you agreed with Clyde in doing this then so be it but this site isn't like ClutchFans where they have to cut the number of threads started because they have so many members starting sometimes useless threads.

The oldest thread on the the first page is Jan 8 3 weeks ago, I haven't counted but that's probably less than 2 threads a day that are being posted, hardly are reason to do housecleaning on the site. Just because a particular thread is about Melo doesn't mean it shouldn't have it's own thread, it's more logical to create threads about topics like his pending FA or why you hate him because you think he's an inefficient ISO player rather than because it's about him.

For all the Melo haters here that have DVR's I suggest you stop listening to the biased NBA media (ABC/ESPN) and record and view the games yourselves play by play. If you do this you will notice a few things like
    #1- All season long Shumpert has been gambling/botching his rotations on defense to come up with steals or just flat out losing his man on plays without switching even being an issue.
    #2- Shumpert has on offense made a lot of poor decisions as well as not made shots within the offense.
    #3-Bargnani for whatever reasons has been force fed into the starting lineup and has not been able to hit 3pt.'s with consisitency.
    Why? Don't know. Maybe not enough reps in practice from around the arc is my guess.
    #4-Bargnani's inability to grasp rotations on defense. I think if he worked with KMart & Tyson during practice and off time more he
    might grasp the concepts better. Just a thought.
    #5-Woodson trying to force certain players into the games at the wrong times in spite of what already might be working.
    #6-Not holding players accountable for stalling ball movement and player movement on offense on the court. Not to mention too
    much switching as well on defense.
    These are the things that have leaped out at me from the tv screen amongst other things. This past week Woodson has changed some of these mistakes due to Bargnani's injury. Hopefully he learns from these mistakes for the rest of the season so that we can make the playoffs and be competitive as well.

I want a title for this team. I've been a Knicks fan for almost 40 yrs. Yes I watched Clyde,Earl the Pearl,Bill Bradley, D.DeBusschre,W.Reed, Bob McAdoo,and Spencer Haywood play together...that's how far back I go.

When I stopped listening to the talking head A**holes on ABC/ESPN and watched more NBAtv and watched our Knicks games
    closer I see the roots of our problems a lot clearer. Ownership/management and coaching staffs in the last 5 yrs. has made colossal
    blunder after blunder even with cap space and an amnesty to use on Amare'.

Anyone who remembers Walsh picking up Billups option when C.Paul was available that off season or close to available and from what I
    remember the same people that hate on Melo not even realizing that Walsh stopped us from signing C.Paul and T.Chandler using the amnesty on Amare' was the most colossal blunder since the E.Curry trade and none of you Melo haters spoke up.
    NOT ONE OF YOU.
    Stop listening and watching the talking heads .They're all biased. Watch the games closely and league closely on League Pass and you'll
    see what I mean.

Superstar

Originally Posted by CoolClyde

This is the 3rd time I've sen a poster quote what he's said previously that not only totally embarrasses himself but also makes others here feel a little awkward.

He's had plenty of encouragement to dial it down 5000 but he's stubborn to his own bitter end.

Once again Clyde and whoever else felt the time was now to do this, did all of us justice....even the ignoranuses

Veteran

Originally Posted by George M.
    For all the Melo haters here that have DVR's I suggest you stop listening to the biased NBA media (ABC/ESPN) and record and view the games yourselves play by play. If you do this you will notice a few things like
    #1- All season long Shumpert has been gambling/botching his rotations on defense to come up with steals or just flat out losing his man on plays without switching even being an issue.
    #2- Shumpert has on offense made a lot of poor decisions as well as not made shots within the offense.
    #3-Bargnani for whatever reasons has been force fed into the starting lineup and has not been able to hit 3pt.'s with consisitency.
    Why? Don't know. Maybe not enough reps in practice from around the arc is my guess.
    #4-Bargnani's inability to grasp rotations on defense. I think if he worked with KMart & Tyson during practice and off time more he
    might grasp the concepts better. Just a thought.
    #5-Woodson trying to force certain players into the games at the wrong times in spite of what already might be working.
    #6-Not holding players accountable for stalling ball movement and player movement on offense on the court. Not to mention too
    much switching as well on defense.
    These are the things that have leaped out at me from the tv screen amongst other things. This past week Woodson has changed some of these mistakes due to Bargnani's injury. Hopefully he learns from these mistakes for the rest of the season so that we can make the playoffs and be competitive as well.

I want a title for this team. I've been a Knicks fan for almost 40 yrs. Yes I watched Clyde,Earl the Pearl,Bill Bradley, D.DeBusschre,W.Reed, Bob McAdoo,and Spencer Haywood play together...that's how far back I go.

When I stopped listening to the talking head A**holes on ABC/ESPN and watched more NBAtv and watched our Knicks games
    closer I see the roots of our problems a lot clearer. Ownership/management and coaching staffs in the last 5 yrs. has made colossal
    blunder after blunder even with cap space and an amnesty to use on Amare'.

Anyone who remembers Walsh picking up Billups option when C.Paul was available that off season or close to available and from what I
    remember the same people that hate on Melo not even realizing that Walsh stopped us from signing C.Paul and T.Chandler using the amnesty on Amare' was the most colossal blunder since the E.Curry trade and none of you Melo haters spoke up.
    NOT ONE OF YOU.
    Stop listening and watching the talking heads .They're all biased. Watch the games closely and league closely on League Pass and you'll
    see what I mean.
    When you have the head jerk Dolan saying with the advantage of hindsight the Knicks did not make a mistake signing Stat you have no hope that the Knicks will ever build a winner as long as Dolan is in charge.

So who's going to read a 141 page thread?
    This is exactly why you shouldn't be a mod because you don't even participate on this site.

You stickied some BS thread about articles no one reads and you're the only one who replies to it.

There were different conversations going on each thread and it's what separates them from each other.
    I sent a message to Running Jumper who rarely even visits this site, but you're a man you should undo this.
    I don't feel like going to one thread and searching to where I left off.
    These are too many pages to go through for a reference when it's easier to search a single thread for information.

You most likely did this to hide the beatdown your boy smokes got because no one is skimming through 141 pages.

Clyde, you're really an embarrassment to this site and I don't know why rady keeps you as a mod because you do nothing to contribute as a mod.

We agreed to not have player threads anymore, and you just created the biggest merge in this site's history.

There was 10 different conversations going on and now no one can keep track of the discussion.
    No body is going to read a 141 page thread, this is Cool Clyde's way of killing any discussion going on in this forum.
    The first post that was made in this merged thread is from Mar 26, 2011, 21:11.
    That's not how a thread starts.

You just ranked the threads by reply ordered and merge everything that had the word "Melo" on it.

WVKnicksfan made a thread called "I'm threw with Melo" and he got blowned up for it.
    It's pathetic if he reached out to you and asking you to do something about it, or smokes, rono and one of your pals ask you to take action to something you had no part of.
    You're a weak guy Clyde, a very weak guy
    Ok Cool,would you please tell metro that I DID NOT tell you to merge these threads.Its amazing how this man thinks and accuses people when they have done NOTHING!!