Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
If it means anything.. Denver did not acquire Corey Brewer we did..

Love it! I think this trade is a great move we just need to get a veteran big man via buy out or from a trade. I like Turiaf but only off the bench. Maybe we can use Azubuikes expiring contract in a trade?

Heres what I would like to see:

C-Dalembert
PF-Stat
SF-Melo
SG-Fields
PG- Chauncey

Bench:
Brewer
Shelden Williams
Shawne Williams
Walker
Balkman
Turiaf
Douglas

Im liking it! We need to release Anthony Parker and try to swap Balkman.

MusketeerX

Rotation player
How is Corey Brewer a Knick now? Was he included in the trade? Hopefully Azabukie comes back soon.

Last edited:

STAT1

Starter
i wonder what spike is doing right now :afro:

1p87dc.gif

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
surprised donnie signed off on this... feels like i.t's dirty hands was in on this... i think melo forced the knick's hand worrying about the nba/union contract coming up.. either way... here we go knickssssssssssssss

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
People we had to make this deal! Yes they had to give up alot to get CA but it had to be done.We now have two superstars and all the knicks have to do is find some role players to put around the superstars.

Besides could you even imagine what this board would have looked like if the Knicks would have let ANOTHER superstar get away? Come on guys it had to be done!!

KDog13

Rookie
Only thing I am upset about is the Felton for Billups swap....Felton was really really good in this offense.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Only thing I am upset about is the Felton for Billups swap....Felton was really really good in this offense.

He was really good for a while, and then sucked for a long time.

Our fortunes basically went as he started getting worse.

We sucked so much in January because Felton took 15 shots a game and only made 37.3% of them.

If he took 10 shots a game over that period of time you'd bet that we'd win an extra 2-3 games more than we did.

I believe if Walsh was in control the whole time and not that molester Isiah we wouldn't have to give up nearly as much.

FU Isiah and Dolan!!!

The only way this deal is good is if we get CP3 or Deron Williams next year.

MusketeerX

Rotation player

We sucked so much in January because Felton took 15 shots a game and only made 37.3% of them.

If he took 10 shots a game over that period of time you'd bet that we'd win an extra 2-3 games more than we did.

We sucked in January because our team's legs were gone.

KDog13

Rookie

Felton can run the offense though. He is suited better for it then Billups. I don't really think Billups can run the pick and roll with Amare. Gonna be interesting.

The saddest thing about this whole ordeal is that Walsh will be thrown to the curb or will just walk away.

Dolan and that idiot Isiah are running the show and that can not be good.