Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

skisloper

Starter
Obviously Beno.

He's never been a classy guy, he's not even that good to be on an NBA roster.

You hate people doing great when you're doing bad.

This article just proves how much of a ****ty supporting cast Melo has anyone that isn't named Hardaway, Shumpert, Prigioni and World Peace.

We know the players have given up on Woody......Its hard to play for a guy that has double standards and stands there like a moron blaming everyone but his "Chosen Players ". Maybe Melo is pro-Woody and that automatically throws him under the bus. ..............I cannot imagine players not having respect for Melo . No matter what he is out there play for 40 minutes a game and giving it his all.......Unfortunately for Melo no coach has been able to penetrate how much better he can us his " all "......................

metrocard

Legend
Melo already has reached prime levels.
Not too many guys in the world can take LeBron 1 v 1 and give him competition. Not too many guys can dominate Durant.
When we don't have Melo and we're struggling as a team, people will be crying "Damn we don't have a Superstar to go against monsters like Durant and LeBron, we're hopeless"

Melo is everything we need at SF, we're blessed that he hasn't even demanded a trade yet.
Anyone who's Melo as a primary problem and everything wrong with this team is simply too monkey-minded to understand how bad this supporting cast is.

Why is it only Melo who has to change his game for the team? Melo's game has always lead teams to 50 win season.

Felton hasn't.
JR Smith hasn't
Bargnani hasn't.
Stoudemire hasn't.

Why can't they change?

What's so special about Amare, Chandler, Felton, Smith and Bargnani that they get to be the same players, but Melo can't?

What's wrong with a small forward playing power forward with good defense(post defense and fastbreak defense) while shooting 41% from 3pt and 85% from FT. A guy averaging 9 rebounds a game at 6"8, 3 assist from the PF position on a team that can't hit shots while being 2nd in the league in scoring?

Now that's a problem for a team to have?
I know young females in real life who can discuss sports better than you guys. This is comedy.

Melo's style wins.
Last year we won 54 games with Melo being our best player by far and people playing off him benefitting in every way possible.

This year, the only one giving effort is Melo, Hardaway and Prigioni. Even Shumpert has degressed from the foul play of Felton, Smith, Stat, Chandler and Bargnani.

In order to say Melo style doesn't win, Melo would have to have a career of seasons where his teams made the NBA lottery and missed the playoffs every year.

Like Curry/Crawford on the Knicks.
But they later on moved on to new teams and started tasting what it feels like to be on a winning squad.

Melo's playstyle is all win baby.
The team he's on has too much loss for Melo's playstyle to save them. Not even LeBron can save this team and anyone who thinks that is overrating this roster desperately because they have personal hatred for Carmelo. Fake Knick fans.

metrocard

Legend
It's a fake weak passive aggressive compliment.
You don't have the balls to admit what Melo does for the team and you pad him as a Jerry Stackhouse type individual stat padder.

How can teammates have problems with Melo's style of play when they don't move without the ball themselves or try to get themselves open, and when they have the ball, they try to play iso-ball and it fails 90% of the time?

These teammates hold no weight to even have an opinion on what should the team do until they level up their play and contribute to winning.

For you to even try defending them makes you a failure as a Knickerbocker fan.

I'm going to quote an article to educate you and help you understand that Melo isolation is basically the best option we have until we get better players who can hit open jumpshots and get to the free throwline by themselves.

Carmelo Anthony Specialty Moves

Within these general categories are a few go-to moves upon which Anthony sometimes relies - the most common of which is the right shoulder fadeaway:

This past season, he made 37 of 65 such shots (56.9%). Yes, the shot appearsterrible. But Anthony is an unbelievable player, so it's no surprise that one of the most difficult shots in the game actually produces quality results for him.

His other specialty moves are even more effective, though in much smaller samples.

Here's the quick spin baseline from the post:
(11-17, 64.7%)

One dribble baseline, quick spin middle:
(7-11, 63.6%)

Hesitation dribble + pull-up head fake, then drive. He often uses this move against slower big men.
(12-18, 66.7%)

Melo's team play has been great.
As been good as anyone can do.
His teammates need to elevate themselves before anyone can.
You're 100% wrong again.

Its funny even when I pay Melo a compliment you seem to get defensive. I disagree with you that his teammates have not had an issue with his ISO ball. Metro you watch the same games we do I guess we see different things.

I guess you agree that Melo should bring up the ball ?
Melo should shoot when he is double teamed ?
With 24 seconds left in a quarter Melo should dribble at the top of the key only to take an off balance shot because everyone knows hes taking it.......
U are ok when he argues a call and is not back on defense or gets a crucual technical ?

I think Melo with Phil Jackson coaching him would be a different player. Melo has had issues with Karl, Dantonio and now it seems woodson and these coaches have had issues with him.............

Whether you like it or not Melo needs to elevate his game to more of a team basketball.........We do agree that he 100% has the ability to do that but again that why I bring up a Phil Jackson . I mean even melo cant argue with Jackson about which way a player should play.

Kiyaman

Legend
I am shocked that this is news. Melo has been the only bright spot this year.

So many players are failing but melo has been consistent and is even better with his rebounding and assist numbers. The ONLY knock on Melo is that he gets into modes when he just goes iso and doesnt even look to pass and jocks, however thats why he is here.

Who else is going to create their own shot?

Who else is going to run the offense? Felton? HAHA yea ok he is the worst starting PG in the NBA....Pablo? I wish but he is hurt all the time and getting pretty old for big minutes. Mourre is good but cant break down an offense consistently. Beno is gone....JR and Hardaway are not ball handlers.

The blame is Woodson for having a heavy iso offense that he brought from Altanta known as Iso-Joe (Johnson)

If the players are pissed then why do they stand around and do nothing when Melo has the ball? set screens for each other, charge the basket knowing he is going to shoot to get a rebound, make cuts to the hoop. This just sounds like more whining and finger pointing and NO ACCOUNTABILITY from coach.

Melo happen to be our owner Dolan's Franchise Goldenboy.
Which gives Melo the power to have HC Woodson FIRED in two seconds.

Melo's decent stats are from averaging 40 minutes per game in 39 games, receiving 21 fga on 43% shooting.
1) Melo plays all of the first quarter (ball-hogger as PG).
2) Melo plays 10 minutes of the 2nd quarter (ball-hogger as PG).
3) Melo plays all of the 3rd quarter (ball-hogger as PG).
All those minutes (30) in just 3 quarters could fullfill any STAR-players stat sheet, especially when they keep taking the ball out of the PG hands to play ISO-Melo jump-shot. But at the end of the day its all about the WINS .. Which the headcoach gets all the blame when the Losses double the wins .. for letting a star-player (not a super-star) play in every "lineup" throughout 4 quarters in a LOSSing season.

What makes a super-star .. is when he have one or two teammates playing on the same-page for 35 minute per game like ..
Duncan, Ginobli, Parker .. 3 players talent that compliments 8 other teamates to make a 11 man rotation throughout season

Lets talk about our Knicks 4th qtr. performance ....

Melo's 4th qtr. performance are when our oponents play Melo hard for the WIN,
what do Melo do?
Melo looks towards his teammates he been Ball-hoggin the ball from for 3 quarters of the game .. to become creative for the win.
So people (fans) could give the Game-Win to Melo for the 20 something points he scored the first 3 quarters of the game.

Melo's 4th quarter fg percentage is down to 28% to 35% shooting ....
Melo's always LOOKING for the foul in the 4th quarter ..
And this season the NBA league havnt been giving ANY of the star-player or super-star players that call in the 4th qtr..
Teams now have the option in the final 2 minutes to reveal a FLOP by the camera.

PS .. one day I may mention how to use Melo on a contender team?
Right now, Melo dig himself to deep in a hole to get out of with teammates, and ex-teammates (rumors) to stay in New York.
Jason Kidd knows how to beat the ISO-Melo system 10-1 now.

:smokin::gony: :smokin:

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
It's a fake weak passive aggressive compliment.
You don't have the balls to admit what Melo does for the team and you pad him as a Jerry Stackhouse type individual stat padder.

How can teammates have problems with Melo's style of play when they don't move without the ball themselves or try to get themselves open, and when they have the ball, they try to play iso-ball and it fails 90% of the time?

These teammates hold no weight to even have an opinion on what should the team do until they level up their play and contribute to winning.

For you to even try defending them makes you a failure as a Knickerbocker fan.

I'm going to quote an article to educate you and help you understand that Melo isolation is basically the best option we have until we get better players who can hit open jumpshots and get to the free throwline by themselves.

Melo's team play has been great.
As been good as anyone can do.
His teammates need to elevate themselves before anyone can.
You're 100% wrong again.

I did not realize you are now a shrink as well......Nothing fake or passive.
I think Melo is a great individual player.......I do not believe he plays to run up his stats.....

Do you honestly think if we were winning and Melo was averaging 30 minutes a game and 16 points he would be happy ?

First and formost Melo wants to be what he knows himself to be and thats a star player. I agree he is.
The Greater sum is more important then its parts. I do not think Melo sees it that way.......

You reach when you go to Jerry Stackhouse.

You are so hung up on putting melo on such a pedastal that yuou never see his weaknesses........

So many times I hear well if Melo does not score then who does ????

how many points do we average when Melo sits versus what we give up ? This # alone should answer your question......I dont have the time to look it up but I am sure if the number works against Melo u will not either ,,,,,if its in favor of Melo u will surly find it....

I will say it again....I think Melo with a Phil Jackson or a Chris Paul would be a much better team player then he is today.....They would show him to do the things he does not do that he is more then capable of doing.......Melo's 4th quarters blow because he is wiped out from 3 quarters of Iso ball.....

skisloper

Starter
Not too many guys in the world can take LeBron 1 v 1 and give him competition. Not too many guys can dominate Durant.
When we don't have Melo and we're struggling as a team, people will be crying "Damn we don't have a Superstar to go against monsters like Durant and LeBron, we're hopeless"

Melo is everything we need at SF, we're blessed that he hasn't even demanded a trade yet.
Anyone who's Melo as a primary problem and everything wrong with this team is simply too monkey-minded to understand how bad this supporting cast is.

Why is it only Melo who has to change his game for the team? Melo's game has always lead teams to 50 win season.

Felton hasn't.
JR Smith hasn't
Bargnani hasn't.
Stoudemire hasn't.

Why can't they change?

What's so special about Amare, Chandler, Felton, Smith and Bargnani that they get to be the same players, but Melo can't?

What's wrong with a small forward playing power forward with good defense(post defense and fastbreak defense) while shooting 41% from 3pt and 85% from FT. A guy averaging 9 rebounds a game at 6"8, 3 assist from the PF position on a team that can't hit shots while being 2nd in the league in scoring?

Now that's a problem for a team to have?
I know young females in real life who can discuss sports better than you guys. This is comedy.

Melo's style wins.
Last year we won 54 games with Melo being our best player by far and people playing off him benefitting in every way possible.

This year, the only one giving effort is Melo, Hardaway and Prigioni. Even Shumpert has degressed from the foul play of Felton, Smith, Stat, Chandler and Bargnani.

In order to say Melo style doesn't win, Melo would have to have a career of seasons where his teams made the NBA lottery and missed the playoffs every year.

Like Curry/Crawford on the Knicks.
But they later on moved on to new teams and started tasting what it feels like to be on a winning squad.

Melo's playstyle is all win baby.
The team he's on has too much loss for Melo's playstyle to save them. Not even LeBron can save this team and anyone who thinks that is overrating this roster desperately because they have personal hatred for Carmelo. Fake Knick fans.

Lebron on this team we would have a winning record and Woody would be gone.

tiger0330

Legend
It's another reason to consider trading him. Think about it, Melo is busting his ass putting up career numbers and playing 40 minutes a game and this is the appreciation he gets. It would burn me and I wouldn't be sticking around in FA.

Broadway

All Star

I could care less of Melo's individual accomplishments and get this....you nor anyone else cared about what he was doing in this league on a personal level before we acquired him. Even with his acquisition I could care less what he did for Denver or what he did in Syracuse. Last time I checked neither one of those teams are the New York Knicks. For crying out loud Raymond Felton has an NCAA champion and I don't hear anyone bringing up his Carolina linage and success there in effort to make excuses for his failures of today.

How did Evelyn Lozado put it?

MELO IS A MUTHA EFFIN NON-FACTOR

Pre Melo yeah maybe 1 too many dumb New Yorkers were thinking this way about Superstar acquisitions.... but anyone with a brain knows putting a team full of stars together is rather fictitious at best.

Go look at the history of the game. Go look back if your cabbage is working at all and ask yourself besides the Pistons of all the teams that won a chip how did they acquire their CORE star(s)? Don't say the Celtics because they drafted Pierce and Rondo. Don't say Lakers they got Shaq via Free Agency(a chance we supposedly had because remember Melo wanted to play for us right?)....oh that's right I'm forgetting 1 small footnote....Melo also wanted his scrilla resolved before the new CBA kicked in.

The whole point is when you acquire someone else's main prize via trade in their prime, it becomes that much more difficult to win it all. Especially when you have no assets in the cut. It strips you of the ability to move forward in paramount. The only 2 teams that may buck this trend is...(Clippers/Rockets) as things currently stand. Even then, the Clippers can be eliminated somewhat because they acquired Blake((CORE) star)) and to a smaller degree Jordan((CORE) mini star)) via the draft.........(organically).

The price paid for Melo was too steep, too rich...For 2 reasons...1 I already mentioned we had small rations, sparse assets and 2 most importantly Melo is not Lebron or Durant doesn't matter what their games of head-to-head say, which can be likened to horse. Let me ask you, since Melo almost equals Lebron in your eyes what would we have offered Denver say Lebron made the demand to be traded here?

Therefore with such astronomical price paid, comes astronomical expectations. Your expectations are low scummy dross level low.

I also find this comical too because when 2010 was approaching I heard not 1 New York fan say...."Hey preserve 2011-2012 cap space and pair Lebron with Melo"....nope! Everyone thought if Lebron came, no matter who was on that team even if it was a team full of Ared Effries we were CONTENDERS, primed to win it all. Why? Because Lebron is that guy.

Here's a doosy for ya.....Dallas didn't have a guy with a better head-to-head than James but Dirk waxed them cakes in the Finals. The reason.....helps to draft your own (CORE) guy and construct a team full of very good players in the 3 tier area of stardome and other serviceable role players.

Dollars to Donuts not 1 GM in this league, not even the ones we've had the past 20yrs builds a team based on head-to-head matchups at any given position. Not 1, not even a make believe GM.......Laugh Out Loud, Hardy Har-Har-Har, Snicker Diddly Doodle Doo.... I Pity The Foo You....MELTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broadway

All Star
Obviously Beno.

Reading is fundamental....the source is a "close friend" if you think Beno and Melo are close friends you're more of an imbecile than originally expected.

Here's what we do know...this story came out right after Tyson questioned Woodson's defensive schemes and right as the media was wanting Woodson to meet this supposed veiled usurping challenge via questioning. Woodson told the media he had a talk with Tyson but guess what Melo somewhat threw a shot out there too in regards to scheme but his focus was (offense scheme) getting him the ball against the Pacers.

Very peculiar Woodson did not mention having a talk with Melo. You don't think Tyson caught the elephant dung from Woodson there?

As Woodson was preparing to address the media...Tyson was spotted having lunch with Steve Mills.

My guess, it's Tyson.... or the player who originally called out how we run our offense early in the season....Amar'e.

Last edited:

Broadway

All Star
Sounds like a real great friend............

How can players not be disgusted with the MELO'WOODY ISO world.

go watch the Linsanity highlights and when u catch glimpses of Melo see if he is going nits like Tony Douglas, Landry, Amare and Tyson...

It's probably the very reason Woodson hasn't been fired yet. If Woodson is fired, the organization will be in a tizzy overly concerned with finding a coach who'll let Melo have the lions share, first and second helpings, before others are even called to the table to eat.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Um um um; First of all thread starter do a little proof reading: threw???? The diction error alone casts a shadow on the thread:( Secondly so are you guys gonna blame the harsh Winter on Melo too??? I mean every game we won is inspite of Melo but every game we lose is Melo's fault??? C'mon man...all this nonsense is why old school posters like Donchris don't even bother anymore....the low hoops IQ stuff posted around here is a shame. At this point I feel bad for Melo stuck with this team and sorry fanbase:(

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Um um um; First of all thread starter do a little proof reading: threw???? The diction error alone casts a shadow on the thread:( Secondly so are you guys gonna blame the harsh Winter on Melo too??? I mean every game we won is inspite of Melo but every game we lose is Melo's fault??? C'mon man...all this nonsense is why old school posters like Donchris don't even bother anymore....the low hoops IQ stuff posted around here is a shame. At this point I feel bad for Melo stuck with this team and sorry fanbase:(

LOL I gave you nothing but truth and facts. The proof is on the ball court with melo's game and results at the end of the game.Was else do you need? This franchise isn't going nowhere with Melo on the team and it doesn't take a guy with a low hoops IQ to see that.I don't mind you disagreeing with me but when you call me stupid then that's uncalled forman and I know you are smarter than that.This is my opinion about Melo and if you think I am stupid then please quit reading my post's. Back to the thread this team cannot win with melo on it b/c of his ego and his me.myself and I attitude.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
How can we realistically win if Melo is averaging 16 points a game?

We give up 99 points a game.
That means we need to score 100 points a game to be a winning team.

Melo scores 16 points a game in 30 minutes(which isn't realistic since he averages over 20 ppg per 30 minutes)

Who else picks up the scoring load?
What does Smith average?
What does Felton average?
What does Bargnani average?
What Chandler average?
What does Shumpert average?

If you can't answer these questions and then give a solid reason why this team would win with those guys scoring points they never scored before in their career then it's best to say you have no point there.

Consider the fact most of those guys are terrible whether they take a lot of shots or take very little shots. They're not good. Stop thinking they can help this team. They can't.

Melo is a star player, he doesn't choose to be. Melo has been a star in high school, college and the NBA. He'll retire and end his career with that status and get a free walk into the hall of fame. You're covering your eyes and pretending Melo is inflating his stats for star recognition. I invite you to watch a Knicks game with me and I'll clearly show you the things Melo do on the court that separate him from other players.

This is your problem.
You want to create a world that isn't real.
You want to create a world where Melo isn't a superstar.
You want to create a world where Melo isn't the best player on the Knicks.
You want to create a whore where Knicks are better without Melo on the court.

The problem is reality.
Reality doesn't allow this for you.
Your protest to research will be your enemy.

Throughout research look at what we find:

kcmmid.png

2lw6ttz.png

Knicks play their best basketball when Carmelo is on the court.

mhubv7.png

If you look at the most productive units, Carmelo is in all of them.
The worst units tend to be the Chandler/Bargnani front court.

What does this tell you?
Melo is by far the best thing we have obviously, but it doesn't mean he's a bad team player; it is just an issue of us having a really bad team. When you realize that, things will make more sense for you.

metrocard

Legend
It's another reason to consider trading him. Think about it, Melo is busting his ass putting up career numbers and playing 40 minutes a game and this is the appreciation he gets. It would burn me and I wouldn't be sticking around in FA.

Yea, these clowns who call themselves Knick fans don't know what the struggle or forgot what it was.

If you're a Knick fan you will remember the days when Kurt Thomas was our go to option on the floor.
If you're a Knick fan you will remember the days Howard Eisley was our floor general.
If you're a Knick fan you will remember how we never had any All Star representation in the league until Melo.

I want this team to win as much as anyone here, but when you're blaming the luxury of having one of the best in the league on the team, you look like a straight up fool.

I wouldn't be mad if Melo leaves NY, he's going to embarrass a lot of haters.

metrocard

Legend
Reading is fundamental....the source is a "close friend" if you think Beno and Melo are close friends you're more of an imbicile than originally expected.

Here's what we do know...this story came out right after Tyson questioned Woodson's defensive schemes and right as the media was wanting Woodson to meet this supposed veiled usurping challenge via questioning. Woodson told the media he had a talk with Tyson but guess what Melo somewhat threw a shot out there too in regards to scheme but his focus was (offense scheme) getting him the ball against the Pacers.

Very peculiar Woodson did not mention having a talk with Melo. You don't think Tyson caught the elephant dung from Woodson there?

As Woodson was preparing to address the media...Tyson was spotted having lunch with Steve Mills.

My guess, it's Tyson.... or the player who originally called out how we run our offense early in the season....Amar'e.

Either way, Tyson is a scrub.

Terrible playoff performance.
Was average last season.
Has been terrible this year.
Injury prone.
One of the most overpaid players in the NBA.
Almost at the end of his career.

If Tyson had something to give to the Knicks, his word would be valuable. He's as much of the Knicks problem along with Bargnani, Smith, Stoudemire and Felton.

Broadway

All Star

Because Melo is always looking at the straw in the fans eye before pulling out the rafter in his own....

He delivered the first shot...

“I want to be a free agent,” Anthony tells me, as our cigars burn close to the nub. “I think everybody in the NBA dreams to be a free agent at least one time in their career.

It’s like you have an evaluation period, you know. It’s like if I’m in the gym and I have all the coaches, all the owners, all the GMs come into the gym and just evaluate everything I do. So yes, I want that experience.” Take a breath, Knicks fans. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving.

“I came to New York for a reason,” Anthony adds. “I’ve been with you all my life, almost to a fault. I wanted to come here and take on the pressures of playing in New York. So one thing I would tell my fans: If you haven’t heard it from me, then it ain’t true.”

Melo nor his malitia want retaliation....sorry he's eating these bullets.

Like Jadakiss said....

"As soon as you come out your crib I'm gonna be....BY YOUR SIDE....where I'm supposed to be, close to you, with the toast close me"

metrocard

Legend
Felton wasn't even the best player on his team when he a won a NCAA Championship.
You care about everything Melo does, you direct 100% blame towards Melo. Take responsibility for your foolishness.
Who the F is Evelyn Lozado? Sounds like one of my distant cousins.

The rest of this post is just a mindless ramble.

I could care less of Melo's individual accomplishments and get this....you nor anyone else cared about what he was doing in this league on a personal level before we acquired him. Even with his acquisition I could care less what he did for Denver or what he did in Syracuse. Last time I checked neither one of those teams are the New York Knicks. For crying out loud Raymond Felton has an NCAA champion and I don't hear anyone bringing up his Carolina linage and success there in effort to make excuses for his failures of today.

How did Evelyn Lozado put it?

MELO IS A MUTHA EFFIN NON-FACTOR

Pre Melo yeah maybe 1 too many dumb New Yorkers were thinking this way about Superstar acquisitions.... but anyone with a brain knows putting a team full of stars together is rather fictitious at best.

Go look at the history of the game. Go look back if your cabbage is working at all and ask yourself besides the Pistons of all the teams that won a chip how did they acquire their CORE star(s)? Don't say the Celtics because they drafted Pierce and Rondo. Don't say Lakers they got Shaq via Free Agency(a chance we supposedly had because remember Melo wanted to play for us right?)....oh that's right I'm forgetting 1 small footnote....Melo also wanted his scrilla resolved before the new CBA kicked in.

The whole point is when you acquire someone else's main prize via trade in their prime, it becomes that much more difficult to win it all. Especially when you have no assets in the cut. It strips you of the ability to move forward in paramount. The only 2 teams that may buck this trend is...(Clippers/Rockets) as things currently stand. Even then, the Clippers can be eliminated somewhat because they acquired Blake((CORE) star)) and to a smaller degree Jordan((CORE) mini star)) via the draft.........(organically).

The price paid for Melo was too steep, too rich...For 2 reasons...1 I already mentioned we had small rations, sparse assets and 2 most importantly Melo is not Lebron or Durant doesn't matter what their games of head-to-head say, which can be likened to horse. Let me ask you, since Melo almost equals Lebron in your eyes what would we have offered Denver say Lebron made the demand to be traded here?

Therefore with such astronomical price paid, comes astronomical expectations. Your expectations are low scummy dross level low.

I also find this comical too because when 2010 was approaching I heard not 1 New York fan say...."Hey preserve 2011-2012 cap space and pair Lebron with Melo"....nope! Everyone thought if Lebron came, no matter who was on that team even if it was a team full of Ared Effries we were CONTENDERS, primed to win it all. Why? Because Lebron is that guy.

Here's a doosy for ya.....Dallas didn't have a guy with a better head-to-head than James but Dirk waxed them cakes in the Finals. The reason.....helps to draft your own (CORE) guy and construct a team full of very good players in the 3 tier area of stardome and other serviceable role players.

Dollars to Donuts not 1 GM in this league, not even the ones we've had the past 20yrs builds a team based on head-to-head matchups at any given position. Not 1, not even a make believe GM.......Laugh Out Loud, Hardy Har-Har-Har, Snicker Diddly Doodle Doo.... I Pity The Foo You....MELTRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wargames

Starter
i don't know if its been said but the title is wrong. It should be "I am so through with Melo". Threw is the past tense of the word throw. I'm not normally a Word Nazi but this one is actually annoying me.