Page 104 of 124 FirstFirst ... 5474849899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1850

Thread: Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    Ok Cool,would you please tell metro that I DID NOT tell you to merge these threads.Its amazing how this man thinks and accuses people when they have done NOTHING!!
    just put him on ignore and forget about it. the merge was a suggestion I made to Rady that he OK'd.
    hopefully we can move forward with positive threads, posts and intelligent discussions, not hurling insults in every other thread.
    peace.

...and in other parts of the world I had cereal for breakfast.

Veteran

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    ...and in other parts of the world I had cereal for breakfast.

Metro is Melo

Hahaha. Is this the second or third time metrocard quit the site after taking a horrible L? I've lost count at this point. You could tell it was getting bad when he had to call upon Eddy Curry's #1 fan for support but I didn't realise his feelings got so badly hurt. Must be that time of the month for him, hormones etc.

It's a shame Clyde merged these threads as it merely dilutes the scale of the disasterous loss suffered by metro but at the same time it did expose him yet again as a supreme hypocrite so well done for that Clyde.

This is a very sad pathetic site now, I miss CA7 and other quality posters. RJ and CC barely post now too and it's usually just to moderate.

Very very sad day KnicksOnline, I used to enjoy coming here.

Default The whole "Team Melo" thing has nothing to with Melo at all.

Originally Posted by p0nder
    Some things never change here....
    Too right, unfortunately.

It's just The Starbury Wars all over again. It's really nothing to do with being a Melo fan, it's just about fighting on the internet, getting your back rubbed. metrocard's still a sad child that needs positive reenforcement. If he didn't need positive reenforcement, he wouldn't start a team, get blown out of the water in a thread, and then call victory. The childish behavior is why I and many others left - It's akin to growing out of playing with toys.

Looks like metrocard's rigging the rep system again, BTW. I figured out how the rep system works a while back, and for him to have risen to the level he's on he'd have to have double figure devout followers with high rep power, repping him once every 2-3 days. We all know that's not the case.

Presumably KingStarbury3 has recently returned to the forum of late? There's your culprit there. Poor old Rady will have to go back through and delete the sh*t AGAIN.

Metrocard does his best to drop my rep rating by giving me negative rep as much as possible. I could seriously care less. As I mentioned, I'm over the childishness.

Anyway, as I mentioned, this has nothing to do with fandom of Carmelo Anthony, it's just a silly little boy playing silly little girl's games.

Without an ounce of bias, smokes, Kiyaman, literally anyone who's made a point against Carmelo, hasn't lost anything outside of the time they've wasted debating with a "Melo Fan" that never wanted him here in the first place.

Worst thing you can do is feed the trolls. Particularly when they're arguing because they like to argue, not because they give any credence as to what they're arguing about.

Remember to raise your children properly.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    This is a very sad pathetic site now, I miss CA7 and other quality posters. RJ and CC barely post now too and it's usually just to moderate.

Very very sad day KnicksOnline, I used to enjoy coming here.
    This place used to be great. Gotta be careful with the decisions you make. Lesson learned, I suppose.

Smh U dudes buggin catching feelings on an Internet forum....

No disrespect Clyde but the merge kinda sucked I was paying attention to a couple threads now you got me all fcuked up in the game, no biggie though...

#TeamMelo#TeamStat#Knickstape

Stop trying to be coaches and be a fan and enjoy the game you guys always so damn negative on here.

Veteran

Yep whole gang of haters on this site you would never know these are supposed to be Knick fans....Smokes bogus azz hell for even bringing up me defending "E-City"...Hater alert: I followed Eddy since high school here in the CHI...Sorry I was raised right and taught not to pick on the fat kid in class...Eddy just had genetic weight/heart problems...not drug/playoff party problems like JR y'all should listen to George M and WATCH the games instead of listening to Colin C and the rest of the haters on CHIEF

ok, my apologies for the messy melo merge, but there comes a time when you have over 1/2 a dozen threads not only discussing the same thing, but arguing the exact same thing, and that escalating into name-calling, bullying, flaming, trolling, etc. do you think newbies want to read that sort of thing, or discuss their favorite bball team intelligently?

if there's a certain thread within the Melo thread that you think deserves it's own merits, please post here, and perchance it can be resurrected, maybe not. i left a permanent redirect for ALL threads, so the info is still on the Knicks forum page.

the merge is not the worst thing in the world to happen, sorry i stopped your conversations and melodrama in their tracks. life goes on, the O&B goes on, the Knicks are playing, and Melo is still a Knick. Feel free to start a new conversation, or a new thread if you feel it deserves attention. but please keep your opinions on Melo to the Melo discussion thread and let's carry on.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Yep whole gang of haters on this site you would never know these are supposed to be Knick fans....Smokes bogus azz hell for even bringing up me defending "E-City"...Hater alert: I followed Eddy since high school here in the CHI...Sorry I was raised right and taught not to pick on the fat kid in class...Eddy just had genetic weight/heart problems...not drug/playoff party problems like JR y'all should listen to George M and WATCH the games instead of listening to Colin C and the rest of the haters on CHIEF
    Not to mention dudes daughter and baby mom was killed in front of his son and he and his family got robbed in their own home at gunpoint

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    ok, my apologies for the messy melo merge, but there comes a time when you have over 1/2 a dozen threads not only discussing the same thing, but arguing the exact same thing, and that escalating into name-calling, bullying, flaming, trolling, etc. do you think newbies want to read that sort of thing, or discuss their favorite bball team intelligently?

if there's a certain thread within the Melo thread that you think deserves it's own merits, please post here, and perchance it can be resurrected, maybe not. i left a permanent redirect for ALL threads, so the info is still on the Knicks forum page.

the merge is not the worst thing in the world to happen, sorry i stopped your conversations and melodrama in their tracks. life goes on, the O&B goes on, the Knicks are playing, and Melo is still a Knick. Feel free to start a new conversation, or a new thread if you feel it deserves attention. but please keep your opinions on Melo to the Melo discussion thread and let's carry on.
    No biggie bruhh we'll get over it

Veteran

All discussion closed .. the count down is on .......
    The Dolan Knicks have 21 days to save the Knicks organization, plus better the team-performance by trading Carmelo Anthony.

We havnt FIRED a poor-poor flawed headcoach Mike Woodson, bc Carmelo Anthony wants Woodson as the Knicks HC.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    All discussion closed .. the count down is on .......
    The Dolan Knicks have 21 days to save the Knicks organization, plus better the team-performance by trading Carmelo Anthony.

We havnt FIRED a poor-poor flawed headcoach Mike Woodson, bc Carmelo Anthony wants Woodson as the Knicks HC.
    I'm of the opinion that if Melo hasn't committed to NY privately - NY has to trade him. Not an anti-Melo thing - but NY needs to be sure that Melo is with them for the long haul.

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    You're the one who came into the thread out of nowhere calling me out and calling me a hater for doing nothing but stating 2 simple facts about Melo neither of which was hating in the slightest.

If you're gonna give it you should be able to take it. Simple.