Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
yea definitely a classic im surprised that the mods didnt delete it
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

We had some classics huh? LOL at all that ish. Some one find the "jenings" thread please! (on a side note, I was the first to spot that dudes talent, wish we drafted him :/)

knicksin60

Starter
your joking right?

Nah, bro, I am serious! Carmelo Anthony is a prima donna who the Denver Nuggets and their fans were happy to get rid of.He makes teams look like the Bad Boy Pistons on defense after he departs from them.He was a mascot that was brought here to sell tickets and not win championships.I would much rather have an injured Wilson Chandler and Danilo Gallinari over a Carmelo Anthony in his prime!

Nah, bro, I am serious! Carmelo Anthony is a prima donna who the Denver Nuggets and their fans were happy to get rid of.He makes teams look like the Bad Boy Pistons on defense after he departs from them.He was a mascot that was brought here to sell tickets and not win championships.I would much rather have an injured Wilson Chandler and Danilo Gallinari over a Carmelo Anthony in his prime!

so after watching tonight game heading into the playoffs you would rather have a hot and cold streak shooter in gallo and wilson than proven in the clutch in Melo...wait did someone just smack me silly or did i just watch something different?:whack:

knicksin60

Starter
so after watching tonight game heading into the playoffs you would rather have a hot and cold streak shooter in gallo and wilson than proven in the clutch in Melo...wait did someone just smack me silly or did i just watch something different?:whack:

Wilson Chandler and Gallo were the heart and soul of the Knicks for two and a half seasons and will be playing in the NBA for the rest of their basketball careers.Five years from now Carmelo Anthony will be playing in China.No matter how many game winning shots Melo hits this year his lack of defense and his selfishness are going to be the reasons why the Knicks will get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs for the next few seasons.The Knicks should trade him while he still has value but I doubt that any team will want him after they talk to the Denver Nuggets and their fans.

KBlack25

Starter
Wilson Chandler and Gallo were the heart and soul of the Knicks for two and a half seasons and will be playing in the NBA for the rest of their basketball careers.Five years from now Carmelo Anthony will be playing in China.No matter how many game winning shots Melo hits this year his lack of defense and his selfishness are going to be the reasons why the Knicks will get eliminated in the first round of the playoffs for the next few seasons.The Knicks should trade him while he still has value but I doubt that any team will want him after they talk to the Denver Nuggets and their fans.

482.jpg

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
facepalm.gif

i could of sworn because of Melo defense we won the game i believe he had the game winning block with 5 fouls to add HUH????? Knicksin60 am i being punked right now?
YOUVE-BEEN-PUNKED-Haha-No-pizza-for-you.jpg

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
maybe he is trying to take over as the resident crazy guy because the other one got banned

He's tolerated in a small doses..

He comes around once in a while, says some completely ludicrous things and then disappears..

If he messaged as much as KFFQ there's a good chance he'd be banned eventually as well.

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I think this is a joke. That's alright. I had to deal with real trolls on a different board today. knicksin60 is fine. Believe me.