Page 110 of 120 FirstFirst ... 608090104105106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1796

Thread: Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Uhhhh CC are you talking about NY or the CHI because all those perks you mentioned ( culture, food, beaches, nightlife....) are found here in Chicago as well..hello...Ever been here to Chicago???? And no city knows how to embrace and promote a basketball star like Chicago either. Jordan's are STILL the shoe here, not D-rose shoes...and Bulls fans WANT Melo here unlike turncoat Knicks fans chasing Melo out of town#u mitches ain't loyal while u talkin bout me. Bulls fans understand it takes STARS to win Chips. Even Phil wants wants Melo to opt in so your point is????
    yes Jim, i've been to Chicago many times, but I choose to live in NYC, because IMHO

NYC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chicago

Veteran

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    yes Jim, i've been to Chicago many times, but I choose to live in NYC, because IMHO

NYC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chicago
    Then you kno that outside of the Statue of Liberty the ain't s*** in NY that we don't have here in the CHI on Chief

Veteran

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Jordan was and is embraced because of the championships.......Bring Melo to the Bulls and if they are no better or Melo shoots away Chicago fans will crucify him.......Remember Phil wants Melo to opt in so he then controls Melo in a trade.......Now Melo has the controls....No knock on Phil and no Knock on Melo....

D-Rose shoes are not the thing in Chicago ......Do you not understand why....Rose has not won any rings or played the past 2 years....so I guess fans in Chicago only show the love if your Jordan......

Look at Willis Reed , Clyde Frazier , Patrick Ewing or Charles Oakly...they get standing ovations everytime on the big screen.....

Jordan Jordan Jordan....Chicago equals NYC.....u should just jump on the Bulls/Melo world now...
    Yep I get it and the Bullies do too...first of all D-Rose has played very sparingly the last two seasons. Second, Bulls fans know it took Pippen to win as well as Jordan. We have one star...keep that one and add one in 2015...and I have another idea: ask minute count STAT and shooters elbow Bargs to take a pay cut in 2014...not Melo who played 40 plus minutes game carrying this squad averaging 28 and 8. That's dang near a double-double if you are counting...

Veteran

Default R.i.f

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I reposted this article written by ESPN's KNICKS reporter, not some "blind Melo fan" like me. RIF(reading is fundamental )

Superstar

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Jordan was and is embraced because of the championships.......Bring Melo to the Bulls and if they are no better or Melo shoots away Chicago fans will crucify him.......Remember Phil wants Melo to opt in so he then controls Melo in a trade.......Now Melo has the controls....No knock on Phil and no Knock on Melo....

D-Rose shoes are not the thing in Chicago ......Do you not understand why....Rose has not won any rings or played the past 2 years....so I guess fans in Chicago only show the love if your Jordan......

Look at Willis Reed , Clyde Frazier , Patrick Ewing or Charles Oakly...they get standing ovations everytime on the big screen.....

Jordan Jordan Jordan....Chicago equals NYC.....u should just jump on the Bulls/Melo world now...

lol @ the notion Melo is being chased out. Who's chasing Melo out of town seriously. Who told Melo he should opt out to become a free agent and look forward to doing it?

These are the times you find out who's really who(what they stand for) from players to message board posters.

Then the irrational suggestion by Chief.....to ask players who never gave a hint their contracts are up for negotiating to take pay cuts. Melo is the one who spoke first on considering taking one or did Chief black out during this moment when he did?

He does know agents are very powerful in this league right, there's a way to conduct business and then there's a way to conduct business. His way would be an ATROCITY to this franchise and would only serve Melo's ego and his emotional attachment to him.

You can't have a cap of $60mil with a player making $25mil(in escalation/yr) of that and expect to be any real threat to win.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Jun 24, 2014 at 08:40.

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    lol @ the notion Melo is being chased out. Who's chasing Melo out of town seriously. Who told Melo he should opt out to become a free agent and look forward to doing it?

These are the times you find out who's really who(what they stand for) from players to message board posters.

Then the irrational suggestion by Chief.....to ask players who never gave a hint their contracts are up for negotiating to take pay cuts. Melo is the one who spoke first on considering taking one or did Chief black out during this moment when he did?

He does know agents are very powerful in this league right, there's a way to conduct business and then there's a way to conduct business. His way would be an ATROCITY to this franchise and would only serve Melo's ego and his emotional attachment to him.

You can't have a cap of $60mil with a player making $25mil(in escalation/yr) of that and expect to be any real threat to win.
    Uhhhh, I've been posting here since 06' dude soooooo your point is????

Veteran

And it's dumbass "fans" like you chasing Melo out of town.... Fans here CHI brought signs and chants to the UC begging Melo to come to help win a CHIP instead of your "better off without him" tude on Chief

Superstar

And it's dumbass "fans" like you chasing Melo out of town.... Fans here CHI brought signs and chants to the UC begging Melo to come to help win a CHIP instead of your "better off without him" tude on Chief
    I didn't know Melo was that sensitive and insecure to hang out on KO to see what we thought about him...to the extent he stated of his own volition...

"I'm looking forward to free agency"

But boy if we as fans have that kind of pull and power just think what we'll accomplish during a rebuild under Phil. And we'll do it all without Melo and Chief...

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

Veteran

Nooooo, I gotcha ohhh sensitive one don't run and hide now your slip is showing, better go find some photo-shop slams now "New Metro"(since you chased the real Metro off with your foolishness). You are right the rebuild will happen without me because I been there and done that.... Figure out a way to keep Melo and grab Lebron Phil...you received 60 million reasons why and YOUR legacy depends on it. I see the headlines now:" Couldnt win without MJ,Pippen,Kobe, and SHAQ

Superstar

Nooooo, I gotcha ohhh sensitive one don't run and hide now your slip is showing, better go find some photo-shop slams now "New Metro"(since you chased the real Metro off with your foolishness). You are right the rebuild will happen without me because I been there and done that.... Figure out a way to keep Melo and grab Lebron Phil...you received 60 million reasons why and YOUR legacy depends on it. I see the headlines now:" Couldnt win without MJ,Pippen,Kobe, and SHAQ

Meltro chased himself out....grown arse men stand tall and handle their business. They don't run like little tikes.

Veteran

Noooo grown azz men get tired of hearing nonsense from kno-nothing kids on a computer in thier mama's basement on Chief

Superstar

Noooo grown azz men get tired of hearing nonsense from kno-nothing kids on a computer in thier mama's basement on Chief
    Well that means Meltro took his nonsense elsewhere and is now terrorizing some other forum with his temper tantrums

Veteran

Seriously, fellas, there's like 10 people, maybe less, who post regularly here. Don't chase anyone else away.

Veteran

So it begins. There are more rumors swirling around Melo than Lebron. Now Phoenix is supposedly interested in convincing Lebron and Melo to join as a pair, they would become my favorite even over the Spurs with a lineup of Dragic, Bledsoe, Plumlee and those two for an NBA title plus that would be a fun team to watch.

I was thinking what I would do if I was Phil, they haven't talked about money but I think a good compromise for Melo and Phil would be to give Melo a 5 year deal at the same total money that other teams can give him a 4 year deal so the Knicks offer him a 96M 5 year deal which reduces the yearly cap hit by about 4.8M, Melo gets the same total money over a longer period and the Knicks get some salary relief. Give him an early option if he wants if he doesn't like the deal in the future.

Originally Posted by htr10
    Seriously, fellas, there's like 10 people, maybe less, who post regularly here. Don't chase anyone else away.
    Well, nobody chased me away, I just got less interest in basketball. It was a pretty bad year for the Knicks and I had a lot of stuff going on, so I didn't have the chance to catch most of the games. But I'm slowly coming back to being a regular poster, will definitely be more active once the World Cup is over.

And here we go when it comes to free agency circus. MIA reached out to Deng, don't know what's their cap situation, but I guess they'd have to amnesty Wade/Bosh to sign Luol. Of course if they haven't used their amnesty clause already. Kyrie is about to sign a max deal with the Cavs... it's pretty quiet in the Knicks camp.