Page 115 of 124 FirstFirst ... 658595109110111112113114115116117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1850

Thread: Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

Superstar

Originally Posted by htr10
    Quickly running out of time for KOLers to put your rep where your mouth is and predict the end of Melo decision 2014. Sitting down and thinking about it just now, I think Melo is ours for the next 5 years and everything else has just been static during this process. Anyone else willing to go out on a limb for us losing Melo, as a decision is tentatively anticipated in the next 24 hours.

I'm going Bulls or Lakers....especially if Lebron makes his decision to go to Cleveland or stay in Miami before Melo makes his.

Superstar

Uh Oh!

This Will Get Really Real!!!!

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Uh Oh!

This Will Get Really Real!!!!

Crap, now I have to stay up and watch (and drink). Thanks for the heads-up, 3G4G.

Veteran

Just watched the Stephen A Smith bit on the 11:30 ESPN and it was worth some interest. So, if Bosh leaves Miami to go somewhere else, hypothetically Houston, then that opens the door for Melo to join Miami. Well, that sucks, is all I can say. I would rep 3G4G for the heads-ups, but he's the last guy I repped, so I have to hit up someone else first. Anyone else want to weigh in with a Melo prediction?

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    It's called a negotiation people and Melo is doing his due diligence. Melo stated from the beginning that he wanted to go through the free-agent process and that's what's going on people. We still have the advantage because as 3G stated 130 million is more than 96 million. We still have the strongest position because we can offer the max$$$$. Which is why Phil flew to LA and offered the Melo the max to remove that objection from the table. And Melo will leave 30 million on the table guaranteed $$$$ if he signs anywhere else but with us. Trust the process and get it done Phil.

Wait a minute.. what is this us? You was the one said that if he left then you was leaving. No REAL Knicks fan would even consider leaving their favorite team if a player left. No real Knicks fan would even say that crap if he was a real Knick fan. Maybe you are a true Knicks fan but from what I read on here tells me you would change teams in a heart beat if Melo would leave.

Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    Wait a minute.. what is this us? You was the one said that if he left then you was leaving. No REAL Knicks fan would even consider leaving their favorite team if a player left. No real Knicks fan would even say that crap if he was a real Knick fan. Maybe you are a true Knicks fan but from what I read on here tells me you would change teams in a heart beat if Melo would leave.
    yeah man. if Jim leaves i'm threw and dun with him, sh*t on chief.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    yeah man. if Jim leaves i'm threw and dun with him, sh*t on chief.

Exactly preach it brother preach it.. lol

Veteran

I said if Melo leaves to the BULLS fools look it up and shut it up

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    Quickly running out of time for KOLers to put your rep where your mouth is and predict the end of Melo decision 2014. Sitting down and thinking about it just now, I think Melo is ours for the next 5 years and everything else has just been static during this process. Anyone else willing to go out on a limb for us losing Melo, as a decision is tentatively anticipated in the next 24 hours.
    I think Melo is staying as well...First, we are offering the MOST MAX $$$$. Secondly, we can add a second big free agent after this season plus a high draft pick. Thirdly, Melo loves NY and so does his family. He's staying guys...sorry Charlie. More ISO, I mean Triangle-Melo

Veteran

Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    No REAL Knick fans would say they are "threw" with one of the best players in the league in Carmelo Anthony. Big Chief Triangle offered Melo the max. Learn from that on Chief....

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    I'm going Bulls or Lakers....especially if Lebron makes his decision to go to Cleveland or stay in Miami before Melo makes his.
    Stephen A picked NY because:"Melo loves his $$$." Been trying to tell you 3GdumE. $$$$ talks, bs walks...but u live in your Momma's basement so u don't get that on Chief

Veteran

Default Melo wants a NO-TRADE clause ha ha ha LMAO

Melo wants a NO-TRADE clause ha ha ha LMAO

Okay let me get this right.

Melo is doing all of free agency to stroke his ego.
    Melo wants the max contract.
    Melo wants a NO TRADE clause.
    Melo wants control over personnel decisions.

Why the **** would any team want this clown? Cause he scores points?
    Get the **** outta here with this nonsense.
    If we re-sign this guy we're idiots.

Phil Jackson:

Signed Lamar Odom
    Traded Felton for Calderon (perhaps an upgrade perhaps not)
    Traded Chandler for Dalembert (downgrade)
    Bought some 2nd round picks that may/may not pan out (Early is interesting for sure)
    Signs Carmelo Anthony to the max, no trade clause, gives him control of the team (wait, didn't we just take that away from him?)
    Proceeds to clear cap room expecting Durant or LeBron or Love to come save us in 2015 or 2016.

Yeah...**** me.

Either this is all media horse**** or Dolan's already started meddling.
    One thing we know isn't horse**** is Melo putting on this bull**** for his own ego stroking. What a piece of a garbage.

"BUT Kiyaman HE SCORES POINTS"
    Oh, what a humanitarian and wonderful human being.

LMFAO at this bullcrap.
    Some one give me a

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Melo wants a NO-TRADE clause ha ha ha LMAO

Okay let me get this right.

Melo is doing all of free agency to stroke his ego.
    Melo wants the max contract.
    Melo wants a NO TRADE clause.
    Melo wants control over personnel decisions.

Why the **** would any team want this clown? Cause he scores points?
    Get the **** outta here with this nonsense.
    If we re-sign this guy we're idiots.

Phil Jackson:

Signed Lamar Odom
    Traded Felton for Calderon (perhaps an upgrade perhaps not)
    Traded Chandler for Dalembert (downgrade)
    Bought some 2nd round picks that may/may not pan out (Early is interesting for sure)
    Signs Carmelo Anthony to the max, no trade clause, gives him control of the team (wait, didn't we just take that away from him?)
    Proceeds to clear cap room expecting Durant or LeBron or Love to come save us in 2015 or 2016.

Yeah...**** me.

Either this is all media horse**** or Dolan's already started meddling.
    One thing we know isn't horse**** is Melo putting on this bull**** for his own ego stroking. What a piece of a garbage.

"BUT Kiyaman HE SCORES POINTS"
    Oh, what a humanitarian and wonderful human being.

LMFAO at this bullcrap.
    Some one give me a

if Jackson gives melo a max deal with a trade clause that's not Dolan meddling but Phil stroking his own ego to show he's so great he can turn melo into a winner. I see no max deal but melo will trade that for the no trade clause

Superstar

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Stephen A picked NY because:"Melo loves his $$$." Been trying to tell you 3GdumE. $$$$ talks, bs walks...but u live in your Momma's basement so u don't get that on Chief

I've stated early on in the end I think he finds it hard to pass up the money but if he leaves those are the 2 teams. Although I think the Lakers are a smokescreen.

What I find comical is you whacking it over a player who sold winning as more important than money(paycut included) and yet you want him back on the basis of being tempted by the money. So basically you want Melo to piss on his own integrity for the almighty dollar, place bigger financial burdens on the franchise and not the player you root for going forward, so you can avoid slitting your wrists....

Okay Makes A Lot Of Nonsense but I Don't Get It....

Superstar

Originally Posted by skisloper
    if Jackson gives melo a max deal with a trade clause that's not Dolan meddling but Phil stroking his own ego to show he's so great he can turn melo into a winner. I see no max deal but melo will trade that for the no trade clause
    So you're saying Melo continues to hold us hostage.... holding out for more than Max Request? He moved on from taking a paycut talk during the season to give me all of my $130mil and don't trade me? Then if Phil says no, he counters and says okay how about a 15% trade kicker then?

Are we hearing Player Option after 3rd season(so he can attempt to do this again) from him and he milks this for another week before making a decision, while giving Pat Riley more time to break up this Crappy Home?