Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

mafra

Legend
Carmelo Anthony has separated from his wife, La La, according to TMZ, who is reporting that Anthony impregnated another woman prior to the separation.

The other woman, a dancer at a gentlemen's club in New York City, has said she's 6 and a half months pregnant.

La La has reportedly moved out of the family home and is living on her own in New York, though neither side has filed divorce papers.

Anthony and La La were married seven years ago.

(Got to love all that talk about family huh....)

Broadway

All Star
So sad, many of Melo's fans massacred laid slain this week after falling on his sword of "fake loyalty".

I know La La has forgiven on a couple of occasions(she's had her issues too)...maybe in the future, she could have a heart to do so again but needless to say no one should be surprised by this news.

attachment.php

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
I'm going to give Melo the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't be stupid enough to get some bimbo pregnent. Plenty of these guys get falsely accused by gold diggers trying to make a score.

Broadway

All Star
I'm going to give Melo the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't be stupid enough to get some bimbo pregnent. Plenty of these guys get falsely accused by gold diggers trying to make a score.

lol some of you guys get very emotional when it comes to Melo. Like he has some spell on you and you don't know whether to love or hate him. I've never seen this before with any other fan base/player except maybe Red Sox fans when it came to Manny Ramirez.

With that said Melo's calling your bluff to stand by his side...

Broadway

All Star
The fact La La moved out really is a truth teller that the smoke is long gone and the fire is being put out. The thing of import was getting to safety

Broadway

All Star
This isn't a look of a woman who's been through a loyal relationship, trust me I know

Supposedly the other woman isn't a stripper but a college grad doing work in Social Services and possibly having a baby girl in July. If all info is coming to light

tiger0330

Legend
This isn't a look of a woman who's been through a loyal relationship, trust me I know

Supposedly the other woman isn't a stripper but a college grad doing work in Social Services and possibly having a baby girl in July. If all info is coming to light
We should be posting this in that Melo and LaLa thread. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about, news that it's not a stripper, I think it makes a difference who the girl is. Plenty of guys have fallen out of love with their wives and in love with someone else.

Broadway

All Star
We should be posting this in that Melo and LaLa thread. This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about, news that it's not a stripper, I think it makes a difference who the girl is. Plenty of guys have fallen out of love with their wives and in love with someone else.

I understand that he ain't the first and won't be the last.

I'm pulling that she forgives Melo and if for nothing else they can continue being friends(seems like they will work things out for the sake of the kid)...allow time to mend the pain. It doesn't nullify infidelity and most certainly doesn't squash Melo hiding behind the facade of family when it came to his basketball decisions.

jimkcchief88

All Star

Wow Broadway you sound like you are really in tune with the female emotions...maybe you can give LALA a call you and her girls can all go out for cosmotinis and discuss how men are pigs:)

paris401

Starter
Wow Broadway you sound like you are really in tune with the female emotions...maybe you can give LALA a call you and her girls can all go out for cosmotinis and discuss how men are pigs:)

I'm with broadway... anything to get more in tune with the female emotion's.... and in the process get laid more....

jimkcchief88

All Star
I'm with broadway... anything to get more in tune with the female emotion's.... and in the process get laid more....

Ahhh yes the "comforter"; warm shoulder to cry on role...but it's never a longterm deal...just makes you the "rebound guy". But if you are ok with that:)

paris401

Starter
Ahhh yes the "comforter"; warm shoulder to cry on role...but it's never a longterm deal...just makes you the "rebound guy". But if you are ok with that:)

guess its what age u are... if you r 20/30.... nothing like the 'comforter'... a bit older u r prob looking for the 'longterm deal'... if u r in your 60's (like me)... all we have are memories... and they are fading fast....

CoolClyde

Me-lo vs Lala.... how does this media-concocted news, whether true or not, factor into Me-lo's decision to stay in New York, and/or waive his NTC? perhaps Carmelo is better off in another state, to start over with a winning franchise, away from the media, away from Lala, for now. Perhaps Me-lo will help make Phil Jackson's life easy and let him trade him sooner than later? Maybe the Clippers get bounced in the first round, and look for Me-lo to cement their roster? Can't wait for Me-lo to go!! No more Me-lo! No more drama! #GoKnicks

mafra

Legend
Former Knicks head coach Mike D'Antoni said an ultimatum from Carmelo Anthony led to his resignation from the Knicks.

After the ultimatum was made, D'Antoni said he "just went in and quit."

"So now it's like, what are we going to do? We could see how to go and I didn't know how to get there and with losing again and you're trying to prod them and you're trying to tell 'em to play harder and all the coach's speak and communication just like deteriorated," D'Antoni recalled of the end of his tenure with the Knicks.

------

Shut up Dantoni and actually get to an nBa Finals.... you should've tanked and grabbed Westbrook and Curry.

Didn't Donnie Nelson want Ewing to change too? Asking Melo to play in the SSOL was foolish.... yiu should've told Walsh not to make the trade. Don't kick a man while he's down.

CoolClyde

Former Knicks head coach Mike D'Antoni said an ultimatum from Carmelo Anthony led to his resignation from the Knicks.

After the ultimatum was made, D'Antoni said he "just went in and quit."

"So now it's like, what are we going to do? We could see how to go and I didn't know how to get there and with losing again and you're trying to prod them and you're trying to tell 'em to play harder and all the coach's speak and communication just like deteriorated," D'Antoni recalled of the end of his tenure with the Knicks.

------

Shut up Dantoni and actually get to an nBa Finals.... you should've tanked and grabbed Westbrook and Curry.

Didn't Donnie Nelson want Ewing to change too? Asking Melo to play in the SSOL was foolish.... yiu should've told Walsh not to make the trade. Don't kick a man while he's down.

Asking Me-lo to play in the TRIANGLE was foolish as well.

speaking of D'amntoni, he rode Harden hard, right into the ground, just like he rode Me-lo. the man's a shi*ty coach who had a shi*ty mustache, but it looked better than his shi*ty naked face without it.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
speaking of D'amntoni, he rode Harden hard, right into the ground, just like he rode Me-lo. the man's a shi*ty coach who had a shi*ty mustache, but it looked better than his shi*ty naked face without it.

in both instances, he only had one horse, so yea he rode em hard...

There's a reason that Mike D'Antoni has a career regular season coaching record of 510 wins and 453 losses, but a career playoff coaching record of 32 wins and 38 losses. Gregg Popovich, by comparison, has a career playoff coaching record of 92 wins and 51 losses.

That said, a star player should never be the one to force a coach out of town the way it sounds like Melo did to D'Antoni. This is the kind of crap you get when your front office is eternal garbage.