Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russell Westbrook Anyone?

Superstar

Originally Posted by petescud
    Derrick although a amazing player is injury prone....so DeMarcus is a winner if that happens...though i see them looking for smaller guys more then bigs. Unless they have a plan to move Noah or Boozer.

Kyrie isn't on the Clips...lol...I don't think the cavs move Kyrie, unless they get a amazing deal, and he begs out

Boozer is an amnesty waiting to happen

Yeah Kyrie doesn't play for the Clippers ha ha but hey who knows maybe the Clippers mover CP3 for Irving.

Anything is possible thinking of the possibilities.

Kyrie would be a great Knick. Perfect for us as he's a combo guard. We'll never get him though, just sayin

Can't believe we have one of the highest paid rosters, and we aren't even a .500 club....apologies to all us Knick fans

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    I'm hearing Chicago might move Derrick Rose for Demarcus Cousins

and

I'm hearing Cavs might move Kyrie for Lin/Asik and picks
    The Kings would be stupid to do that trade. Cousins is a top 3 big man and Rose is damaged goods, knee operations on both knees and a slow healer, if I was Chicago I would be looking to unload him but it should be buyer beware for any team in the NBA thinking of acquiring him.

Interesting about Kyrie for Lin/Asik. That trade might be good for both teams esp. if Kyrie doesn't want to stay in Cleveland. I think they move Waiters by the deadline but not Kyrie myself.

Superstar

Kyrie would be a great Knick. Perfect for us as he's a combo guard. We'll never get him though, just sayin

Can't believe we have one of the highest paid rosters, and we aren't even a .500 club....apologies to all us Knick fans
    This is what happens when you acquire names on the back of jerseys.. taking no consideration of costs/chemistry/ability for growth /climate of competition and rate at which it gets better.

It's really a shame the supposed star of this team has proven to be the most difficult to build around of our generation.

Melo won a ring with Boeheim so you know it's possible. One thing I noticed is he averaged 10 boards a game in those 40 minute college games. Somehow Boeheim got pure desire out of him.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Yes the NBA is Rigged
    Melo won a ring with Boeheim so you know it's possible. One thing I noticed is he averaged 10 boards a game in those 40 minute college games. Somehow Boeheim got pure desire out of him.
    I wonder how much Melo listens to Boeheim, probably not much but Boeheim is telling Melo publicly he should go to a winning team. You know he's not talking about the Knicks.

i'd throw the kitty for westbrook, maybe the first guy for us that would be worth throwing the pooch into the creek,

slight head risk but melo westbrook would rip asses into the league by the mile,

would love to see that pairing, instant contender, but still need a point guard and a new coach.

can't see it happening. Come playoffs the thunder will miss him when teams will be able to focus that playoff defense on just one player. KD is nice but no one goes all the way solo. it not how NBA basketball works come playoff time.

On the flip if the Thunder (who have goofed big time before) made that trade knicks have to do it in a second.

Veteran

Cleveland Cavs been trying to sign a few FA veterans the last 3 offseasons (no vets want to replace Lebron), if Cavs could get two decent veterans for Kyrie & Bennett they will jump on it.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I wonder how much Melo listens to Boeheim, probably not much but Boeheim is telling Melo publicly he should go to a winning team. You know he's not talking about the Knicks.
    I bet Boeheim thinks Dolan needs to make moves but prefers Melo in NYC wearing orange and blue.

Boeheim > Woodson