Russell Westbrook Anyone?

tiger0330

Legend
Melo won a ring with Boeheim so you know it's possible. One thing I noticed is he averaged 10 boards a game in those 40 minute college games. Somehow Boeheim got pure desire out of him.
I wonder how much Melo listens to Boeheim, probably not much but Boeheim is telling Melo publicly he should go to a winning team. You know he's not talking about the Knicks.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
i'd throw the kitty for westbrook, maybe the first guy for us that would be worth throwing the pooch into the creek,

slight head risk but melo westbrook would rip asses into the league by the mile,

would love to see that pairing, instant contender, but still need a point guard and a new coach.

Wargames

Starter
can't see it happening. Come playoffs the thunder will miss him when teams will be able to focus that playoff defense on just one player. KD is nice but no one goes all the way solo. it not how NBA basketball works come playoff time.

On the flip if the Thunder (who have goofed big time before) made that trade knicks have to do it in a second.

Kiyaman

Legend
Kyrie would be a great Knick. Perfect for us as he's a combo guard. We'll never get him though, just sayin

Can't believe we have one of the highest paid rosters, and we aren't even a .500 club....apologies to all us Knick fans

Cleveland Cavs been trying to sign a few FA veterans the last 3 offseasons (no vets want to replace Lebron), if Cavs could get two decent veterans for Kyrie & Bennett they will jump on it.