Thread: Shumpert 4 Faried...REMIX!!!!!!

Superstar

Default Shumpert 4 Faried...REMIX!!!!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Not gonna happen IMO. I think Faried gets moved for Evan Turner but make no mistake about it, they're going to ask for TimBug Jr. and probably a pick for like Faried and Jordan Hamilton.

Superstar

We should be looking for PGs and Centers exclusively not trading for someone that plays the same position as our best player.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    We should be looking for PGs and Centers exclusively not trading for someone that plays the same position as our best player.
    Best player, I hope you're not talking about that guy in your sig. lol

Not sure what to say about Shump, he shot the 3 well on Sunday and he's a hell of an athlete that can get you RBs and make spectacular highlight plays. Is it a slump and will he come out of it and be the player we thought he would be.

If this is true, looks like the Knicks are giving up on him. I don't know about Faried though, we do have depth there with Melo, Stat, Bargs and Tyler.

Superstar

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Best player, I hope you're not talking about that guy in your sig. lol

Not sure what to say about Shump, he shot the 3 well on Sunday and he's a hell of an athlete that can get you RBs and make spectacular highlight plays. Is it a slump and will he come out of it and be the player we thought he would be.

If this is true, looks like the Knicks are giving up on him. I don't know about Faried though, we do have depth there with Melo, Stat, Bargs and Tyler.

How many times are we going to allow Denver and Toronto to tell us we're not interested?

By my count....

2 Nos from Toronto on Lowry(we tried to revisit a couple weeks ago after telling them no) although I don't know if our first no was really a no, it couldn't be resuscitated a couple weeks after, with Masai saying no then and saying no again 6weeks later when you go back to revisit a trade for the same player....maybe the most embarrassing workings this year, thus far.

2 Nos from Denver on Faried and Andre Miller. Marc Stein reporting twice on Faried that Denver wants a highly valued pick in return. Why would Denver offer a player who is better, to make us better(possible playoff berth) this year when they have our pick?. We've inquired of Miller twice with the second inquiry involving RayMOUND FelTONS. Our front office showing the rest of the league how to run thangs aren't we(rolling eyes)?

What about 2 other teams in the Clippers and Boston?

1 in which the coach/president of operations Doc Rivers categorized trading Blake for Melo as stupid and the other in Danny Ainge offering Rondo an extension, although declined saying it will be revisited if need be in multiple summers ahead, Rondo saying he wants to be a Celtic another 10yrs, and just today that Ainge would have to be blown away in order to trade Rondo....

While we have been subliminally for mos now thinking we can hope against hope, offering a....

Shump/Stat package....<-------But hey Allan Houston is being groomed as GM legend in the making everyone

We've also had a couple players snub us signing elsewhere in Bynum and D.J. Augustin(two rivals mind you in the Pacers and Bulls)...players we could have used given the low risk. 1 of them is most certainly paying off, a player I had listed on that exhaustive free agent list where players signed on the cheap. See what the Bulls did? They needed point guard help and got point guard help. We've been chasing point guards since before the season started...everyone remembers Bobby Brown right?

You know what this should show all of you, especially the faulty cabbages who champion building with Melo going forward....This organization is not capable of making things happen to win big. They most certainly won't once Melo inks the Melo Max deal. Do fans realize his new deal will be referred to as the Melo Max?<----------(let that sink in for a moment)

Therefore our only logical option is to fire dumpster sale off and get better organically, by sucking and developing with acquired assets moving forward. We have all the intel right smack in front of our face as to which path we should take. It can't be any plainer folks.
    Last edited by 3G4G; Feb 11, 2014 at 18:12.

Veteran

Knicks need to trade Melo/JR in a 4 team trade for draft picks and young players like Faried

Superstar

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    How many times are we going to allow Denver and Toronto to tell us we're not interested?

2 Nos from Toronto on Lowry(we tried to revisit a couple weeks ago after telling them no) although I don't know if our first no was really a no, it couldn't be resuscitated a couple weeks after, with Masai saying no then and saying no again 6weeks later when you go back to revisit a trade for the same player....maybe the most embarrassing workings this year, thus far.

According to Broussard we're going back for a 3rd rejection to the Raptors...but this one comes with a twist

Just said on this feed the Knicks are now willing to include a pick for Kyle Lowry. Goodness Gracious are we such an atrociously ran organization.

Edit: Frank Isola comfirming... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by 3G4G; Feb 11, 2014 at 18:46.

Isn't Lowry a head case? We must be stupid. I wish they would had gone after Evan Turner instead

Superstar

Per Wojo twitter, as expected

Toronto has shown significant reluctance to part with Kyle Lowry, preferring to make a playoff run with him, league sources tell Yahoo.

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Per Wojo twitter, as expected

That Ujiri is doing a good job. First year in Toronto and looking like he has that team going to the playoffs.