Denver Nuggets @ New York Knicks - 2/7/2014 7:30 PM - Wally's MSG Commentating Debut

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
His official debut. He commentated the game at Philadelphia with the rest of the MSG studio crew when the MSG truck or whatever was having problems. Mike Breen is with him.

Go Knicks!!!

image.JPG

Kiyaman

Legend
Jeremy Tyler is our 28 minute bigman off the bench for the remainder of the season .....
I wish Woodson knew how to teach players how to GELL .. Tyler looked good with Stat in a lineup, and Tyler looked real well with Tyson & Melo.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
We have some good youth on our team. I hope they all stay. With no picks this season (and next?) this is a big positive.

Kiyaman

Legend
Tyler & Stat lineup off the bench could make us a 7 seed .. Denver quit playing 3 minutes into the 4th qtr.

Kiyaman

Legend
Will Woodson bench Tyler once Bargnani comes back? Wouldn't surprise me.

Everytime Woodson does that on this team makes me concise that Woodson talent of coaching belong on a $45M cap team.
We have a $91M cap of players for Woodson to build a GELLIN bench lineup that could hold their own for 12 straight minutes.
Woodson deserve to be fired, and Melo need to take his 40 minutes of playingtime to the next team

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
What do you think about J.R.'s play as of late? I was down on him for a while, not just because of his play, his off the court issues made it hard for me to think positively of him even when playing decently. Now I love his play. His efficiency, mixing it up, attacking the basket, serious demeanor, and fantastic team play has made me a fan of him once again. Hopefully he doesn't have another incident like the one against Terry, because it took him a long time to get back to playing well after that.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Everytime Woodson does that on this team makes me concise that Woodson talent of coaching belong on a $45M cap team.
We have a $91M cap of players for Woodson to build a GELLIN bench lineup that could hold their own for 12 straight minutes.
Woodson deserve to be fired, and Melo need to take his 40 minutes of playingtime to the next team
I think it'd be a good move to sign Melo if he takes a pay-cut, get a new coach, and develop Tyler, Hardaway, Jr., and Murry.

The thing with Melo is he's not selfish, it's sometimes he picks the wrong time to slow things down and go one on one. J.R. Smith, while not being on Melo's level, makes quicker decisions and is much more unpredictable. Hopefully with J.R.'s excellent play as of late Melo will be rested. Where's Metta to help that? Shouldn't he be in the regular rotation anyway?

Kiyaman

Legend
What do you think about J.R.'s play as of late? I was down on him for a while, not just because of his play, his off the court issues made it hard for me to think positively of him even when playing decently. Now I love his play. His efficiency, mixing it up, attacking the basket, serious demeanor, and fantastic team play has made me a fan of him once again. Hopefully he doesn't have another incident like the one against Terry, because it took him a long time to get back to playing well after that.

JRsmith has always been a up/down player in scoring & decision-making, JR lack of defense makes him a 24 minute per game player. I just dont see any NBA coach giving JRsmith 30 minute of playingtime.
JR biggest flaw is he's a regular season player, not a postseason player.

Kiyaman

Legend
I think it'd be a good move to sign Melo if he takes a pay-cut, get a new coach, and develop Tyler, Hardaway, Jr., and Murry.

The thing with Melo is he's not selfish, it's sometimes he picks the wrong time to slow things down and go one on one. J.R. Smith, while not being on Melo's level, makes quicker decisions and is much more unpredictable. Hopefully with J.R.'s excellent play as of late Melo will be rested. Where's Metta to help that? Shouldn't he be in the regular rotation anyway?

Melo and Kobe are the top-two selfish players in the NBA.
Melo's selfishness is the reason all his frontline bigmen stay injury-prone.
Melo's selfishness gets 40 minute in EVERY game to forfill his star rated stats.

When Meta was giving garbage time minutes tonight, Meta looked like a kid in a candy store.
I dont remember in Meta's career of ever being injury-prone.
Meta was in Woodson dog-house along with a lot of other players who got fed up with Woodson giving them spot-minutes throughout a game .. 3 minute here, 4 minute there, then maybe 6 straight minutes in a losing game.
u said it earlier, what happens when Barg come back? then automatically Tyler become injured by our medical-staff LMAO