Shumpert 4 Faried...REMIX!!!!!!

Rob Low

Rotation player
We should be looking for PGs and Centers exclusively not trading for someone that plays the same position as our best player.

tiger0330

Legend
We should be looking for PGs and Centers exclusively not trading for someone that plays the same position as our best player.
Best player, I hope you're not talking about that guy in your sig. lol

Not sure what to say about Shump, he shot the 3 well on Sunday and he's a hell of an athlete that can get you RBs and make spectacular highlight plays. Is it a slump and will he come out of it and be the player we thought he would be.

If this is true, looks like the Knicks are giving up on him. I don't know about Faried though, we do have depth there with Melo, Stat, Bargs and Tyler.

Broadway

All Star
Best player, I hope you're not talking about that guy in your sig. lol

Not sure what to say about Shump, he shot the 3 well on Sunday and he's a hell of an athlete that can get you RBs and make spectacular highlight plays. Is it a slump and will he come out of it and be the player we thought he would be.

If this is true, looks like the Knicks are giving up on him. I don't know about Faried though, we do have depth there with Melo, Stat, Bargs and Tyler.

How many times are we going to allow Denver and Toronto to tell us we're not interested?

By my count....

2 Nos from Toronto on Lowry(we tried to revisit a couple weeks ago after telling them no) although I don't know if our first no was really a no, it couldn't be resuscitated a couple weeks after, with Masai saying no then and saying no again 6weeks later when you go back to revisit a trade for the same player....maybe the most embarrassing workings this year, thus far.

2 Nos from Denver on Faried and Andre Miller. Marc Stein reporting twice on Faried that Denver wants a highly valued pick in return. Why would Denver offer a player who is better, to make us better(possible playoff berth) this year when they have our pick?. We've inquired of Miller twice with the second inquiry involving RayMOUND FelTONS. Our front office showing the rest of the league how to run thangs aren't we(rolling eyes)?

What about 2 other teams in the Clippers and Boston?

1 in which the coach/president of operations Doc Rivers categorized trading Blake for Melo as stupid and the other in Danny Ainge offering Rondo an extension, although declined saying it will be revisited if need be in multiple summers ahead, Rondo saying he wants to be a Celtic another 10yrs, and just today that Ainge would have to be blown away in order to trade Rondo....

While we have been subliminally for mos now thinking we can hope against hope, offering a....

Shump/Stat package....<-------But hey Allan Houston is being groomed as GM legend in the making everyone:teeth::teeth::teeth:

We've also had a couple players snub us signing elsewhere in Bynum and D.J. Augustin(two rivals mind you in the Pacers and Bulls)...players we could have used given the low risk. 1 of them is most certainly paying off, a player I had listed on that exhaustive free agent list where players signed on the cheap. See what the Bulls did? They needed point guard help and got point guard help. We've been chasing point guards since before the season started...everyone remembers Bobby Brown right?

You know what this should show all of you, especially the faulty cabbages who champion building with Melo going forward....This organization is not capable of making things happen to win big. They most certainly won't once Melo inks the Melo Max deal. Do fans realize his new deal will be referred to as the Melo Max?<----------(let that sink in for a moment)

Therefore our only logical option is to fire dumpster sale off and get better organically, by sucking and developing with acquired assets moving forward. We have all the intel right smack in front of our face as to which path we should take. It can't be any plainer folks.

Last edited:

Broadway

All Star
How many times are we going to allow Denver and Toronto to tell us we're not interested?

2 Nos from Toronto on Lowry(we tried to revisit a couple weeks ago after telling them no) although I don't know if our first no was really a no, it couldn't be resuscitated a couple weeks after, with Masai saying no then and saying no again 6weeks later when you go back to revisit a trade for the same player....maybe the most embarrassing workings this year, thus far.

According to Broussard we're going back for a 3rd rejection to the Raptors...but this one comes with a twist

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play

Just said on this feed the Knicks are now willing to include a pick for Kyle Lowry. Goodness Gracious are we such an atrociously ran organization.

Edit: Frank Isola comfirming... https://twitter.com/FisolaNYDN

Last edited: