Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Sacramento Kings 2/12/2014 7:30PM

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Uhhhh are we talking about the same game Knicks winning by six and Melo has dropped 22 iso-Points
    See what happens when ISO goes the other way........U can without ISO but U cannot win when ISO dominates and shots are missed......

Woodson is a disgrace,,,,,,,

I though me not chimming in might help us win this one. None of my negativity tonight. Did not matter. From what i see, we are not a team that wins when we are missing any players. Who would had thought JR was so important for a chance to win.

Veteran

Originally Posted by petescud
    I though me not chimming in might help us win this one. None of my negativity tonight. Did not matter. From what i see, we are not a team that wins when we are missing any players. Who would had thought JR was so important for a chance to win.

Nothing to do with JR.....THE LAST 5-6 MINUTES OF THE 4TH WAS ISO MELO........He was already 40 plus minutes , tired and missing but that became our offense......Melo brought up the ball 80% of the time in the 4th....WHY WHY WHY.....WOODY NEVER LEARNS.....BUT IF MELO WAS A TOP 5 PLAYER HE WOULD NOT NEED WOODY TO TEACH HIM....MOVE THE BALL!!!!!!!!

Clearly Woodface doesn't have a play he can call at all, Look at that final play with 6 seconds left no one open no space and a dribble out three

Veteran

Originally Posted by skisloper
    See what happens when ISO goes the other way........U can without ISO but U cannot win when ISO dominates and shots are missed......

Woodson is a disgrace,,,,,,,
    Because Feltip is horrible; Did you see Melo set Felton that pick for a wide open layup and Felt dang near missed everything. Even Clyde was like that was awful. And on the other end Our guards allow Jimmer Freddette to put on a shooting display and go for a career high 24 carrying the Kings down the stretch. But of course forget about Melo's 36 it's still his fault we lost 1 on 5 lol

Superstar

Because Feltip is horrible; Did you see Melo set Felton that pick for a wide open layup and Felt dang near missed everything. Even Clyde was like that was awful. And on the other end Our guards allow Jimmer Freddette to put on a shooting display and go for a career high 24 carrying the Kings down the stretch. But of course forget about Melo's 36 it's still his fault we lost 1 on 5 lol

ummmm Melo missed a bunny at the rim too....did you black that out?

Woodson is not that good a coach, we know this..... but how many games has Woodson coached well enough to give Melo that last shot to come up in the clutch only for him to fail. You do realize Melo is like 1-20+ in clutch situations the past 2yrs?

Unfortunately this mythical story is yet to come true of...."YOU GOTTA HAVE THAT GO TO SCORER WHEN THE GAME IS TIGHT"

I've always maintained the thought you should play the game so it doesn't come down to a final possession, but oh well 20-32....<-----------Delicious

Melo is a Top 5 choker!!!!
    Last edited by 3G4G; Feb 13, 2014 at 14:28.

Prigioni wasn't in the last few minutes of regulation, and didn't play in overtime until the last play or two. Woodson........Just....errrrrrrrrrgh

Veteran

Well we lost to the worst team in the West. I'd say the Knicks are not making the playoffs. The team played good enough to win, anytime Chandler scores 17 points, Stat 20 and Melo 36 you should win but this is the Knicks letting a scrub like Fredette go off for a career high. Look at all the games where an opposing player had a career night, I bet we lost every one if them.

This team sucks. You got to get rid of Woody now in an attempt to turn around the season and Felton won't be here next year but maybe the Knicks pull a rabbit out of the hat and dump him by the deadline.

Veteran

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Nothing to do with JR.....THE LAST 5-6 MINUTES OF THE 4TH WAS ISO MELO........He was already 40 plus minutes , tired and missing but that became our offense......Melo brought up the ball 80% of the time in the 4th....WHY WHY WHY.....WOODY NEVER LEARNS.....BUT IF MELO WAS A TOP 5 PLAYER HE WOULD NOT NEED WOODY TO TEACH HIM....MOVE THE BALL!!!!!!!!

Melo's not a 4th quarter player .. 4th quarter players win playoff games
    (ask DWade/Lebron/Durant).
    ISO-Melo is a great scorer the first 2 or 3 quarters of a game, but Melo's isolation performance in the 4th quarter had the Denver Nuggets get AI to win 50 games, then Billups to win 50 games.
    We had to get Jason Kidd to win 50 games. Those are 3 players Melo had are hard time taking the ball out of their hands in the 4th quarter.

Woodson's a punk when it comes to ....
    1) taking Melo out of the game, or
    2) making Melo stay seated on the bench so other teammates get playingtime, or
    3) making Melo run in transition, or
    4) making Melo run back on defense, or
    5) making Melo play team-defense, or
    6) making Melo stay out of the refferees face when the ball is alive, or
    7) making Melo stop trying to play PG, especially when we have 2 PG in the lineup.
    8) Or making Melo stop holding the ball, and start passing the ball

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Well we lost to the worst team in the West. I'd say the Knicks are not making the playoffs. The team played good enough to win, anytime Chandler scores 17 points, Stat 20 and Melo 36 you should win but this is the Knicks letting a scrub like Fredette go off for a career high. Look at all the games where an opposing player had a career night, I bet we lost every one if them.

This team sucks. You got to get rid of Woody now in an attempt to turn around the season and Felton won't be here next year but maybe the Knicks pull a rabbit out of the hat and dump him by the deadline.
    Yeah .. we are back in the Starbury era, blaming the coach again .. when Marbury or Crawful are dribbling/shooting on EVERY offensive-possession for 40 minutes per game.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Clearly Woodface doesn't have a play he can call at all, Look at that final play with 6 seconds left no one open no space and a dribble out three

forget the final play... they didn't have a clue which side to inbound the ball... they should have been playin some music during this time... maybe the TEMPTATIONS... BALL OF CONFUSION...

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    ummmm Melo missed a bunny at the rim too....did you black that out?

Woodson is not that good a coach, we know this..... but how many games has Woodson coached well enough to give Melo that last shot to come up in the clutch only for him to fail. You do realize Melo is like 1-20+ in clutch situations the past 2yrs?

Unfortunately this mythical story is yet to come true of...."YOU GOTTA HAVE THAT GO SCORER WHEN THE GAME IS TIGHT"

I've always maintained the thought you should play the game so it doesn't come down to a final possession, but oh well 20-32....<-----------Delicious

Melo is a Top 5 choker!!!!
    So forget about the 36 points....focus on one missed layup...real clever meanwhile our backcourt gives up 24 points to Jimmer(career high) while only combining for 28 between Felton, Shump,Prigs,and Tim Jr. But you know if Melo was really great he would be able to take NBa teams by himself 1 on 5

Veteran

So forget about the 36 points....focus on one missed layup...real clever meanwhile our backcourt gives up 24 points to Jimmer(career high) while only combining for 28 between Felton, Shump,Prigs,and Tim Jr. But you know if Melo was really great he would be able to take NBa teams by himself 1 on 5

U are kidding again right....Melo had a horrible 4th quarter and played ISO ball......he finish the game i think 4 for 19 after having a great start.........does that tell you anything ?

I guess in your book and by the way you take scoring as an option Jimmer is not the 6th best in the NBA

Veteran

U are 100% right Melo tries to take NBA teams by himself in the last 5 minutes of a game.......How can u say he is a top 5 player in the NBA with such low IQ decision making in clutch time....

Originally Posted by bogey1964
    Please fire Woodson and have him take Felton with him. Woodson cost us this game by keeping Felton in when he could not stay in front of his own shadow
    Woodson isn't the whole problem, we'll most of the problem. The lineups this man puts on the floor are sad.
    Felton playin 35-40 minutes a game GTFOH. At best Felton is a good backup point guard 20-25 minutes a game.
    Woodson must also be blind because he's not letting Stat eat. The man is healthy let him play 30 mins a game.
    Why did we bring in Worldpeace if we not going to use him? Is he that old and bad???? No.
    Jeremy Tyler needs more minutes!!
    When we vs fast skilled point guards Pablo can't keep up, that's why we have Murray! Lengthy young point guard.

Tonight loss was one of the worst of the year. Like we really are that bad.
    This team might not be the most talented but no way in hell are we not a playoff team.