Knicks looking to trade for Jeff Teague

tiger0330

Legend
What do you guys think of Teague. He's having a tough year shooting the 3 but better than Felton for sure. I am sure they would want Shump or Timmy but to make the deal work you would have to trade JR/Shump or Felton/Shump and another 1M+ in contracts so Aldrich or Murry aren't enough to get this done in a Felton/Shump package.

If we got Teague, we're stuck with him for some time. I still think we should just ride out the next year and a third.

Broadway

All Star
Oh this potential deal has....

NOT GONNA END WELL!!!!

League sources say a three-team deal has also been discussed in which Jeff Teague would end up with the Raptors, while Shumpert gets routed to the Atlanta Hawks and Lowry to the Knicks. Another trade scenario has the Knicks acquiring Teague. Those conversations have only been preliminary.

written all over it.

petescud

Starter
All rumors, knicks have nothing to trade...guys aren't taking Shump for Teague, or Shump for Lowry...we have no 1st rd pix

tiger0330

Legend
All rumors, knicks have nothing to trade...guys aren't taking Shump for Teague, or Shump for Lowry...we have no 1st rd pix
Yeah, it looks unlikely. Very few assets anybody wants but if the Knicks want to make the playoffs there's got to be a change.

petescud

Starter
yeah, no doubt....i have a feeling nothing much happens till the off season. I wonder what it will take for this organization to realize we are doing trading all wrong, and its why we miss or get a 1st round elimination again

Rob Low

Rotation player
I would love to get Lowry if it means we can shed ourselves of Felton's contract but I want no parts of Teague. Didn't he just sign a new contract this past summer?