Clippers/Knicks Discuss Collison for Shumpert

tiger0330

Legend
Woj is money. Teague and Lowry look like long shot deals but this one makes some sense. Dudley and Barnes are having sub-par seasons and Collison is a fringe player with Chris Paul back, I hope this gets done with Dudley.

uber

Benchwarmer
The Clippers were 9-4 with Collison starting for them.

The thing is Collison is a FA in a few months and we can sign him then without giving up Shumpert. I don't mind getting rid of Felton but this would be a bad deal for us (as usual) because Collison isn't this good to throw in Iman.

tiger0330

Legend
No deal involving Iman is going to happen with him spraining his knee pending an MRI. I hope it's nothing serious, it didn't look like it was that serious of an injury so it's probably just a sprain.

I wouldn't have minded getting Dudley in the deal but it looks like the Clips weren't going to include him in any deal with Collison.

Broadway

All Star
No deal involving Iman is going to happen with him spraining his knee pending an MRI. I hope it's nothing serious, it didn't look like it was that serious of an injury so it's probably just a sprain.

I wouldn't have minded getting Dudley in the deal but it looks like the Clips weren't going to include him in any deal with Collison.

It's ironic Shumpert gets hurt the day before the deadline as he's been the piece we've been trying to move forever. We could have sat him 1 game, most competent organizations probably would considering his history of health thus far.