New York Knicks @ New Orleans Pelicans 2/19/2014 8:00PM

jimkcchief88

All Star
Where u at Kiya, WV, 3GdUmE aka one shot???? That's right y'all ain't got **** to say on chief after Melo took that game over last night. 42 with 13 in the 4th for a Knicks winner???? It was like Melo read the board and said enough:) And I know 3GDumE really ain't got nothing to say after the Orange got shot out by unranked BC last night on chief. Melo>Innis:) y'all haters keep putting up bulletin board material on Melo on chief "not a top five player"" only can score" "doesn't " make teammates better" "selfish" lol:) Melo is leading the league in minutes trying to carry this sorry team on his back while Great White Hope Bargs is chillin on the bench and y'all still hating????

jimkcchief88

All Star
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CH7DZiPzX68

Here are the highlights for those that missed the game(including me cause I was at work) Kiya I want you to take special note of the 1-4 ISO-Melo sets on Chief. Notice how the spacing gives Melo room to do his thing and if the double doesn't come it's that azz on chief:)

Last edited:
I couldn't log on at all yesterday. I'm guessing other people had similar problems given the number of posts in this game thread. Oh well, nice game for Melo, THJ, and even JR to a point. We actually showed some grit down the stretch for once, mainly because Melo took over late in the 4th. Continuing to hold our breath awaiting Shump's MRI results. The last 25 games of this season is a great chance for Shump, THJ, and Tyler to establish themselves as either clutch rotation guys for us for next year or valuable young trade assets.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't log on at all yesterday. I'm guessing other people had similar problems given the number of posts in this game thread.
Something's been eating memory fast - still can't figure out what resources are involved and why - for the past 2 months and when it happens the server automatically shuts down. It's a pain tracking it down and until i find out exactly what's behind this we can expect some slow load times every once in a while, hopefully not during games.. :(

Something's been eating memory fast - still can't figure out what resources are involved and why - for the past 2 months and when it happens the server automatically shuts down. It's a pain tracking it down and until i find out exactly what's behind this we can expect some slow load times every once in a while, hopefully not during games.. :(

If it happens, it happens. You do a great job with the site, I can say that much.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Problem should be solved by now, the cause of memory usage was found and fixed so we shouldn't experience any down times in the future!