Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA Trade Deadline....2-20-14

Superstar

Default NBA Trade Deadline....2-20-14

Move Thread After Today. This is the thread dedicated to today's deadline deals completed.

Anyone should feel free to report legit trades and/or rumors in this thread.

Superstar

Per Wojo(might be a good idea to stay locked in to him and Spears)

Philadelphia has traded Spencer Hawes to Cleveland, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Veteran

What I find amazing is the Nets keep doing deals despite having no picks and having that huge payroll. Iman isn't going to get traded after getting hurt so it's likely the Knicks don't do any deals except picking up a D-Leaguer on a 10 day.

Blessing in disguise with Iman getting hurt, Woody will probably start THJ and I hope Prigs as the starting PG, Felton was terrible again in NO.

Veteran

We're close to surviving the trade period with a terrible record and no incredibly stupid deals made. I never would have thought it was possible for the Knicks, but then again, there is still 3 and a half hours left to go. The one deal I hope we make is sending Udrih somewhere, preferably in the West, where he can play. Even with Shump hurt, I don't think he gets any decent minutes in our rotation and I think that's kinda crap for a guy who should at least be a backup point guard somewhere in the league.

Superstar

Per Wojo...agreed to yesterday

The Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Lakers have agreed upon a trade of Kent Bazemore and MarShon Brooks for Steve Blake.The Warriors have been searching for a veteran backup point guard.

Superstar

Per Brian Windhorst

The Miami Heat have been attempting to trade Roger Mason to create an open roster spot and have found an agreement with the Sacramento Kings, according to Ken Berger of CBS Sports.

Miami will receive a highly protected future second round pick from the Kings. Along with Mason, the Kings will receive cash from the Heat.

The Kings are expected to waive Mason. The Heat are expected to use the roster spot for a buyout candidate
    Last edited by 3G4G; Feb 20, 2014 at 10:48.

Superstar

Per Wojo

Denver, Washington talks serious on sending Andre Miller to the Wizards for Eric Maynor and Jan Vesely, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

In 3-team deal, Washington will send Eric Maynor and two 2nd-round picks to the Sixers to complete Andre Miller trade, source tells Yahoo.
    Denver stay stockpiling
    Last edited by 3G4G; Feb 20, 2014 at 11:41.

Superstar

Per Marc Stein

Sources say Nuggets now proceeding w/acquisition of Beno Udrih from Knicks for Jordan Hamilton. Why DEN needed third team for Eric Maynor
    Uh Oh is "Ish getting Real"

Superstar

Per Marc Stein Twitter

Charlotte has acquired Milwaukee's Luke Ridnour and Gary Neal for Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

lol Charlotte gets almost 2 point guards in 1 deal while giving up 1 and we're looking to trade a point guard for a forward, although we've spent over year practically trying to land a true starting point guard. Oh and did Stoudemire say he wanted to play with Luke Ridnour 3yrs ago? I think so. We somehow avoided this deal while we have our nose in every trade under the sun.

And the Bobcats are who we're chasing for the last playoff spot and they are playing some good ball.

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Per Marc Stein Twitter

lol Charlotte gets almost 2 point guards in 1 deal while giving up 1 and we're looking to trade a point guard for a forward, although we've spent over year practically trying to land a true starting point guard. Oh and did Stoudemire say he wanted to play with Luke Ridnour 3yrs ago? I think so. We somehow avoided this deal while we have our nose in every trade under the sun.

And the Bobcats are who we're chasing for the last playoff spot and they are playing some good ball.
    I like this trade for both teams with favor to CHA.
    Dont sleep on Adrian though

Supposedly Okc wants Shump if his MCL isn't torn for a first round pick straight up.

Veteran

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    Supposedly Okc wants Shump if his MCL isn't torn for a first round pick straight up.

That's like trading imam for a 2nd rounder. Sounds brilliant

Superstar

Per Wojo lol @ Morey **** Blocking us

Denver has traded Jordan Hamilton to Houston for Aaron Brooks, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Veteran

Originally Posted by 3G4G
    Per Wojo lol @ Morey **** Blocking us
    Brooks has veto rights in this trade and he said he would veto it. Maybe Denver convinces him that he'll be the primary backup to Lawson and Brooks changed his mind.

Veteran

As usual, things are as clear as mud regarding information about the Knicks with the trade deadline come and gone. I'm reading three things: 1) Knicks make no trade 2) Shumpert and Felton are no longer Knicks 3) Shump out 6 to 8 weeks with sprained MCL. Take your pick which of those three you choose to believe. IMO, #3 seems most likely making #2 seem impossible, but you never know.