Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks vs Magic - Emergency Game Thread?

I don't blame any current Knicks fan for walking away from this team. Just plain awful. We make stars out of average players. Want to get your stats up and look like an NBA superstar????? Just play against the Knicks!!!!! Crappy dudes have the games of their lives.

Veteran

This team needs to be blown up and we need a new head coach anybody can see that but what has the Mills/Houston regime done so far? Sign Chris Smith, waive Chris Smith and sign Tyler. Does anybody think they they are capable of building a team let alone sell Melo on a coherent plan to bring a championship to NY. Worse thing is we may have to watch these bums for another year and a half.

Veteran

I also don't want to hear any excuses about injuries. The Bulls crushed Denver tonight and are making the playoffs w/o DRose and Deng, the difference they have Thibs.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I also don't want to hear any excuses about injuries. The Bulls crushed Denver tonight and are making the playoffs w/o DRose and Deng, the difference they have Thibs.
    This same thing crossed my mind yesterday. No matter what players are on the floor their HC finds a way to win. And we find incredible ways of losing games.

Veteran

Yep it's tough watching how hard the Bullies play here in Chicago then flipping the channel over to our Knicks... But it starts at the top...DJ Augustine was there for the taking so the Bullies grab him and we don't....taking apart a 54 win team and bringing in Bargiani um um um HUGE mistake please no more players whose name ends in an I: Bargiani, Prigioni, Gallinari all suck stop the "ends in an I" affirmative action...and stop bringing in others trash...sorry MWP is done and Kmart isn't far behind....better pray Melo is true to his word on the hometown discount and build around him or it's another sorry decade coming...and poor Woody too much of a players coach no accountability...better call Phil

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    please no more players whose name ends in an I: Bargiani, Prigioni, Gallinari all suck stop the "ends in an I" affirmative action...
    haha.. good one...