Artest calls out the Knicks

tiger0330

Legend
MWPs brother Daniel called out the Knicks, Knicks should have bought out Woody. The Knicks were 8.1 pts better on D per 100 possesions with MWP on the floor. Given the late game collapses on D by this team a good coach would have figured out how to use him in games. And Dolan and the Knicks, you know why you never hear from Mills about the team's struggles, Mills is forbidden from talking to the media by Dolan.

Daniel Artest, World Peace?s brother, lashed out at the organization on Twitter, revealing some of the dirty little secrets of the franchise and ripping into coach Mike Woodson and Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan. He called Dolan "The worst owner in sports." He added, "Mike Woodson is trash as a coach. That?s my opinion. The Knicks are a trash organization. That?s my opinion too. Melo deserves better. Fact!"

Number3

Benchwarmer
it was just a matter of time til an Artest blows up to let out some anger... we have a cancer in our KNICKS ... we should have rebuilded a long time ago

CoolClyde

it's just too bad we can't hear more about the inner workings of the Knicks org. like a mafia corporation, Dolan pays off everyone to stay silent, leave it to Ron Artest's bro to say F*ck that Sh*t, this team sucks, this coach sucks, this organization sucks, and above all, stupid Dicky Dolan is the worst owner in all of basketball for the past dozen years. amen, brother.

Kiyaman

Legend
WOW .. all this could've been avoided if Woodson would have establish a defensive-lineup at the start of the season using .. Tyson, K-Mart, MWP, Shump, Prigioni, to let those 5 players establish technique for "STOPS".
Putting 3 decent veteran defensive-players (Tyson/K-Mart/MWP) in a lineup with two other defensive players would've help our offensive-lineups learn some pointers on DEFENSE position.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
This makes me angry. How can we root for this team when it's just fuels the fire when they win? I HATE this sh*t.

It's even worse that Metta was a FAN of the Knicks and from New York. In his last game after the Knicks made a stop against the Magic in near the end of regulation or one of the OTs, he was in huddle and was enthusiastic and proud of his team. Sad he has to go because of Dolan and Woodson, and that thing in the huddle makes it even sadder.

Dolan sucks. Woodson sucks. Woodson might be officially worse than D'Antoni was. I don't think D'Antoni ever made me sick (and boy he did) as much as Woodson.

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
This makes me angry. How can we root for this team when it's just fuels the fire when they win? I HATE this sh*t.

It's even worse than Metta was a FAN of the Knicks and from New York. In his last game after the Knicks made a stop against the Magic in near the end of regulation or one of the OTs, he was in huddle and was enthusiastic and proud of his team. Sad he has to go because of Dolan and Woodson, and that thing in the huddle makes it even sadder.

Dolan sucks. Woodson sucks. Woodson might be officially worse than D'Antoni was. I don't think D'Antoni ever made me sick (and boy he did) as much as Woodson.

I at least respected Dantonio......He said what was on his mind let the card fall....

Woody is such a P_ssy.....After Blaming Beno for passing the ball out of the corner to JR ..I mean really....shouldnt a player be able to pass to one of the guys on the floor and them not chuck up a shot or better know what the score is.............Woody is terrified of his boys Felton, Melo and JR,,,,,,,,,,,,

petescud

Starter
what i didn't like most of MWP was that after losses on FB, he's like oh well, another loss....sorry, he did nothing to help....our team sucks aside from Anthony