Fire woodson

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Rady please let this all be in caps i am angry

this thread isn't about analysis and paragraphs (unless they're angry paragraphs), it's about letting your anger out

this organization sucks

petescud

Starter
we are a laughing stock of the league...Honestly, if i was Melo, I'd leave. No direction, on hands owner when he shouldn't be...i could go on. Sad we were a respected team for years

Kiyaman

Legend
Woodson prove to be a decent assistant coach on our coaching-staff, and shouldve stayed at that position.

Woodson never shouldve went from interim headcoach to a full-season headcoach. WHY?
after the 2011-12 postseason series SWEEP vs Miami Heat in the first round, Woodson never showed any signs of being a creative postseason headcoach of getting players on the same-page.
That postseason series were a RED-FLAG from the start when a D.League player (Lin) use a sorry-excuse as an injury to not play in the NBA playoffs (What D.League player would refuse to perform in the NBA playoffs? Players in every sport play with injuries game after game.) RED FLAG!
Our rookie Shumpert who had a off/on regular season was put in the starting lineup in the first postseason game to rip his ACL after 19 minutes of playingtime when our oponents Miami took a 23 pt lead at halftime. RED FLAG!
After the 2nd game LOSS in the Miami series, Amare Stoudemire got so upset he broke his hand hitting a Fire Extinguisher in the lockerroom, and Amare wasnt upset about the loss. RED FLAG!
It was time to look for a new headcoach for the Knicks throughout the 2012 offseason.
I guess player/coach Jason Kidd was the best our mismanagement Knicks could find.

The Knicks 2012-13 postseason games vs the Indiana Pacers showed the Knicks headcoach was clueless throughout the series, plus the headcoach Woodson could not get half of the Knicks players on the same-page. RED FLAG!
It was time to look for a new headcoach throughout the 2013 offseason to coach the 2013-14 Knicks season.

Why Woodson made it so far to still be the Knicks HC in the 2013-14 season? after raising so many RED FLAGS? this goes pass the owner of MSG stadium (James Dolan), and straight to Carmelo Anthony padding his stats with 48 minutes to make Melo look like the best player on the Knicks. FOOLS GOLD!!!
When having a 21-35 record

cul?

Rookie
I'm writing from Barcelone. Here, two months ago we fired Woodson, sure. We don't have this kind of patience. When you have bad scores, you can do two things, to fire the players o the coach. Coach is only one and when a team change the coach usually the team improve their scores.
Knicks won Miami, San Antonio, almost win Indiana. This team is a good team with a bad coach.
Josep

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Woodson is in a tough spot. The players have all but quit on him and he's not a strong enough X/O strategist that the team needs. Keep in mind that despite the success of last season I never really believed in this team. It's a house built on sand. There was far too much dependence on 40 year old players and a flashy flaky shooting guard. (JR Smith). Championship teams are built on more.

Sadly, if Woodson can't get the team to the playoffs then he must go.
Forget Rondo. Think Kyrie Irving. I hear he wanted to go to the Knicks initially. I'd even bring back Lynn to back up Irving in 2015. Slashers, scorers, playmakers, all they'd need are rebounds, defenders and a new coach. I campaign for JVG.

tiger0330

Legend
Woodson is in a tough spot. The players have all but quit on him and he's not a strong enough X/O strategist that the team needs. Keep in mind that despite the success of last season I never really believed in this team. It's a house built on sand. There was far too much dependence on 40 year old players and a flashy flaky shooting guard. (JR Smith). Championship teams are built on more.

Sadly, if Woodson can't get the team to the playoffs then he must go.
Forget Rondo. Think Kyrie Irving. I hear he wanted to go to the Knicks initially. I'd even bring back Lynn to back up Irving in 2015. Slashers, scorers, playmakers, all they'd need are rebounds, defenders and a new coach. I campaign for JVG.
Even if he makes the playoffs I doubt he'll be here next year. He has really done a poor job coaching this year, not managing Melo's minutes, too much ISO Melo, his rotations and that switching D. Only reason they didn't fire him was the interim coach would have been Herb Williams.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Even if he makes the playoffs I doubt he'll be here next year. He has really done a poor job coaching this year, not managing Melo's minutes, too much ISO Melo, his rotations and that switching D. Only reason they didn't fire him was the interim coach would have been Herb Williams.
Who knows? He might be on the Knicks a long time. If he wasn't fired now, then I wouldn't count on him being fired. This organization...pure...****ing...garbage.